2018 4Runner
If you don't mind the few hour drive:
Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-516
[email protected]

When I placed my order it was 4% off invoice with a TreadLightly membership.
I've been thinking of a trip out to the LA area anyway...

I'm such a noob, how do I get the "TreadLightly" membership? ā˜ŗ
Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I've been thinking of a trip out to the LA area anyway...

I'm such a noob, how do I get the "TreadLightly" membership? ā˜ŗ
No worries. We all start out there. That's what this place is for...

https://treadlightly.org

Get the $100 membership for the 1% off invoice deal. The other 3% was from the dealership.

MikeLSV

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
No worries. We all start out there. That's what this place is for...

https://treadlightly.org

Get the $100 membership for the 1% off invoice deal. The other 3% was from the dealership.
@702Rubi - the only thing to remember w/ Tread Lightly is the 30 day clock from using the discount code (join date +30 days 'cooling off' period before the 1% under invoice is accessible). Shouldn't be an issue w/ your ordering timeline (and isn't / wasn't with mine either) - but food for thought. Get it soonest - really great discount capability and a good cause to boot. I've learned a lot, like Steve says, reading the forum this last month. Good luck!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI

Sponsored

MikeLSV

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I'm retired from the Air Force and not working anymore...seems that program is only for employees of FCA and suppliers. But thanks anyway!
Iā€™m retired AF too - the Tread Lightly is the easy route. Good luck!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Anyone bought from Bud Clary after Phillip left? I just was informed today that he has left and I'm dealing with a Freddy Forget now. Kinda worried they're going to try and pull some BS at the last minute about the price. I also was a dummy and left the dealer with only a copy of the order that I signed, I'm certain Phillip signed it too but they kept that copy. Planning on bringing own financing as the finance manager showed me numbers at 6% interest.... With a decent income and 800+ credit score I was laughing at that!

meanddog

First Name
lydia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hondas and toyotas
Second this. I know SoCal is crap for deals and I am looking at some out of state options, but anyone have good luck locally here that would care to share?
Rob Trachtman at Tuttleclick makes the purchase low cost, fast, easy, simple, and even pleasurable.
It was the best purchase experience I have ever had. He and the finance gentleman (Keith? Kevin? sorry i forget which) are respectful professionals. Mr. Trachtman has posted his pricing here- itā€™s 4% below invoice with Tread lightly ( which allows for a 1% below).
Rob Trachtman responds to emails promptly.
He is also a pleasure to speak with on the phone. Itā€™s a no nonsense quick sale, perfect in every aspect.
I love driving and would have enjoyed a trip anywhere in the country to obtain the best pricing usually. Making this purchase in Southern California was the best option. The process with Rob went so exceptionally well I would actually travel here even from the east coast.
Orange County airport,(LAX and San Diego airports are also possible) and a train station are closeby.
Rob is extremely patient and kind. I had gotten the tread lightly membership and received the letter.......however details can be tricky and I ahhhh didnā€™t read the letter. The letter states that you have to log into the FCA us affiliate website and obtain a number. This apparently can only be, or is best done, through the Chrome browser and then with a gmail account. Maybe you can imagine how much patience it took Rob to get me to understand that and then actually do it.......I must also admit I did eventually hand over my phone and allow (hope) he could complete the process for me. Yep, he did.
Reading almost all these pages and others where people had various problems I feel so grateful for Rob Trachtman and Tuttleclick. Family obligations and pets necessitated a local purchase however as stated above Rob will be my go to person for all
future purchases no matter where I happen to
be.

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
Anyone bought from Bud Clary after Phillip left? I just was informed today that he has left and I'm dealing with a Freddy Forget now. Kinda worried they're going to try and pull some BS at the last minute about the price. I also was a dummy and left the dealer with only a copy of the order that I signed, I'm certain Phillip signed it too but they kept that copy. Planning on bringing own financing as the finance manager showed me numbers at 6% interest.... With a decent income and 800+ credit score I was laughing at that!
I guess I will find out next week when I fly up there to pick up my order. I have been communicating with Aydin pretty much the entire time and he seems to be very good. I will reply back in this thread once my deal is done to let you know about my experience.

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Rob Trachtman at Tuttleclick makes the purchase low cost, fast, easy, simple, and even pleasurable.
It was the best purchase experience I have ever had. He and the finance gentleman (Keith? Kevin? sorry i forget which) are respectful professionals. Mr. Trachtman has posted his pricing here- itā€™s 4% below invoice with Tread lightly ( which allows for a 1% below).
He is also a pleasure to speak with on the phone. Itā€™s a no nonsense quick sale, perfect in every aspect.
I love driving and would have enjoyed a trip anywhere in the country to obtain the best pricing usually. Making this purchase in Southern California was the best option. The process with Rob went so exceptionally well I would actually travel here even from the east coast.
Orange County airport,(LAX and San Diego airports are also possible) and a train station are closeby.
Rob is extremely patient and kind. I had gotten the tread lightly membership and received the letter.......however details can be tricky and I ahhhh didnā€™t read the letter. The letter states that you have to log into the FCA us affiliate website and obtain a number. This apparently can only be, or is best done, through the Chrome browser and then with a gmail account. Maybe you can imagine how much patience it took Rob to get me to understand that and then actually do it.......I must also admit I did eventually hand over my phone and allow (hope) he could complete the process for me. Yep, he did.
Reading almost all these pages and others where people had various problems I feel so grateful for Rob Trachtman and Tuttleclick. Family obligations and pets necessitated a local purchase however as stated above Rob will be my go to person for all
be.
Thanks for the tip. Thatā€™s who I was leaning towards.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Sent emails out today to about 8 dealers - a mix of local, same state, and then "the big ones" that always get recommended on here. Figure I'll see who gives the best offer, then look up flight costs (if necessary) and go from there.

If I can get more than 6% below invoice, I think I'll be happy. Still debating on whether I need the Safety Group and Tow Package (~$1.5K together) but I'll start with them both and see where I get out.

Planning to officially order ~4th of July.

theMANIMAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
be.
I called Rob yesterday and he stated he's no longer able to offer 4% given the current climate with the "chip shortage". He was able to offer 2%, and that's including the Tread Lightly affiliate discount. YMMV getting a better deal by contacting several dealerships and getting them to compete for your order, but just wanted to post feedback that the no BS 4% tossed around here doesn't seem to be valid at this time. Also FWIW, I can confirm that Rob was pleasant to speak with.

meanddog

First Name
lydia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hondas and toyotas
be.
I called Rob yesterday and he stated he's no longer able to offer 4% given the current climate with the "chip shortage". He was able to offer 2%, and that's including the Tread Lightly affiliate discount. YMMV getting a better deal by contacting several dealerships and getting them to compete for your order, but just wanted to post feedback that the no BS 4% tossed around here doesn't seem to be valid at this time. Also FWIW, I can confirm that Rob was pleasant to speak with.
Things do change. If Rob Trachtman presently is at (only) 2% below invoice then other dealerships may also not be able to be as competitive with pricing. Maybe itā€™s better to wait. Good thing I only needed one right now.

Dyzard

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 2.0
[email protected] excuse my typo on previous post.
The $1000 bonus cash was directly from Jeep, had nothing to do with the dealership. You have to apply for that on your own at sign up for updates
at the Jeep.com website under the Research heading at the bottom of the page.
There is no guarantee you will get the bonus cash offer, it's not a rebate.
I've been working with Daniel while deployed and he's been so helpful I can't wait to get home and actually get more order in luckily I'm stationed in tn so not a far drive to go talk to him in person! But can confirm he is telling me anywhere from 6-8% off invoice if I can get tread lightly and fca financing so looking forward to working with him in person and I would highly recommend him for his customer service alone
Sponsored