Recommended Dealers List

McCloude

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD / 2019 WK2 TH
I have been trying to place an order and talked to Leon yesterday. He was supposed to send me the pricing but has not responded after our initial contact. I live in northern virginia area. I even tried contacting Travis at Tri City in Greensville, NC and he has not been responding. Wondering if these folks are still interested in selling a vehicle.
When I was working with him.. He was slow to respond to emails. Most of the time is was late evenings. Right now they are only doing 3%, and low trades. I found that a 1% under with a competitive trade worked out better. Bayside of Annapolis is 1% under (tread lightly), and offered 4k higher for the trade then Criswell.
Sponsored

JandS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe | Exige S | R wagon | V Wagon | MB S65
Wanted to throw in another recommendation for Steve Beckmann at Jim Butler Jeep. Picked up a 4xe over the weekend and everything about there purchase was 10/10. Communicated well. Good patience. Kept us updated on order status. Friendly. Dealership did not try and hustle us on the back end either. Great price.

Frankly, if all dealers were this good, people wouldn't bitch about car dealers. Info below:

Steve Boeckmann
Sales Consultant
Jim Butler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
317 West Main St.
Linn, MO 65051
[email protected]
Cell: 573-680-0922
www.jimbutlercdjr.com

Radar25

First Name
Reinaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
Was working with koons but looks like there only doing 3% under max plus 1000 if you finance with them any better offers or will this be the new norm just curious thanx

Kurlon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Rubicon, maybe?
Two local dealers to me in Maine are playing the 'buy high, sell low' game for me. I was contemplating a custom order Shara 4xE, but MSRP only buy price, and a trade that was a solid $5k below NADA/KBB/Carmax tells me now is not my time.

21GraniteJLUR

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I finally got a little more information on the rebate. It is apparently a coupon this dealer gets for being a volume dealer. He still couldn't provide the rate but said it was between 3 and 8%. which is hilarious to tell a customer. He couldn't answer the question of what the minimum financing was to get this coupon either. I'm out of town so I'll deal with it next week. 1k is 1k though so i guess i'll deal with it for 3 months (unless the fine print doesn't allow them to come back after me for my 1k if I pay it off early).'
Well I should get the vehicle roughly two weeks after it came into the dealer. Having it shipped to NC vs flying to DC and driving it back (if anyone is looking for a good shipper PM me). Overall the experience with Koons was mixed, but I got a good deal on an ordered Jeep to my spec. They are a volume dealer so I think that may be part of the experience. Craig was responsive but wasn’t exactly motivated to move quickly once the vehicle was onsite. The lack of transparency around rates, inability to accept a wire, and just vagueness in responses kind of turned me off. Ultimately once I got with the Finance group, things worked a little better. While my order said I was required to finance with Chrysler to get the 1k off to get me my full 7.5% under invoice, it was PenFed they quoted me, albeit at 1.95% higher than I could get on my own. Donavan took it to their sales manager and ultimately I got to keep the discount and bring my own financing (1.24% for 60!!). I didn’t have any changes either associated with price increases. The MSRP was 325 higher but my OTD price stayed the same. I would probably buy there again, but next time may look for a dealer closer with a lower doc fee.

Sponsored

Radar25

First Name
Reinaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
If they get back to 6 or 7 it will be worth the convo for now I'm going to hold tight n hope the % gets better b4 I buy

jtoca

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Wanted to throw in another recommendation for Steve Beckmann at Jim Butler Jeep. Picked up a 4xe over the weekend and everything about there purchase was 10/10. Communicated well. Good patience. Kept us updated on order status. Friendly. Dealership did not try and hustle us on the back end either. Great price.

Frankly, if all dealers were this good, people wouldn't bitch about car dealers. Info below:

Steve Boeckmann
Sales Consultant
Jim Butler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
317 West Main St.
Linn, MO 65051
[email protected]
Cell: 573-680-0922
www.jimbutlercdjr.com
Can you share pricing.

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Went with Phillip from Bud Clary Auburn CJDR out here in Washington, got me right around 8% under invoice! Took about a week of back and forth, mostly me deciding what I wanted! Took about 30 minutes at the dealership to finalize everything and get my order number. Phillip told me he's had a couple 4xe models come in under 30 days from time of build. So fangers crossed up my stripper Rubicon is around the same! StripperCon build thread to follow!

IdahoSting

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
I would second Phillip from Bud Clary. I just sold my 2019 JL Rubicon to VRoom and I am getting ready to re-order a 2021 or 2022. Phillip not only was quick to get me pricing, but his pricing was awesome. I am waiting for the 2022's to see what gets added, but plan to order form him.

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
Went with Phillip from Bud Clary Auburn CJDR out here in Washington, got me right around 8% under invoice! Took about a week of back and forth, mostly me deciding what I wanted! Took about 30 minutes at the dealership to finalize everything and get my order number. Phillip told me he's had a couple 4xe models come in under 30 days from time of build. So fangers crossed up my stripper Rubicon is around the same! StripperCon build thread to follow!
Just wondering when you ordered? Most of the dealers are only doing 3% under invoice as of about a week ago

Sponsored

Martial Fartist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I went to a few dealers in the Tampa area. While they were great for having a good amount of rubicon’s on the lot, stay away from Ferman in Wesley Chapel. They didn’t even run my build through their system. They just took the build price and printed me an invoice. Told me to negotiate price upon deliver. Yeah…. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I will however recommend Fitzgerald’s in Clearwater. As of right now (build started 2 days ago) they have killed it. Came in with the best price and completely worked with me. There wasn’t a lot of haggling but they crushed everything else in the area, price and comfortability.

tintin741

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Rubicon
I have been trying to place an order and talked to Leon yesterday. He was supposed to send me the pricing but has not responded after our initial contact. I live in northern virginia area. I even tried contacting Travis at Tri City in Greensville, NC and he has not been responding. Wondering if these folks are still interested in selling a vehicle.
Happy ending to my Saga. Finally Leon at Criswell responded and said he would honor the 7% under invoice as I got to him before the deal closed. He placed the order today. He has been great so far and I am now eagerly waiting for my Jeep to come in. Ordered a Rubi 4XE.

JeffCj7Jl

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ7, 2015 4Runner, 2021 JLR
Just picked up my JLR from Craig at Koons in Tysons Corner. It was my best experience buying a vehicle. The price was what we agreed on at the time I ordered and no surprises when I picked it up. He was great to work with and it was worth the trip to VA.

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Happy ending to my Saga. Finally Leon at Criswell responded and said he would honor the 7% under invoice as I got to him before the deal closed. He placed the order today. He has been great so far and I am now eagerly waiting for my Jeep to come in. Ordered a Rubi 4XE.
I'm guessing the're charging $1495 destination fee, $500 processing and then wheel locks, right?
BTW I had a great experience with them.
Sponsored