Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Talked to him today. He said they are not doing it anymore
I herd there is a supply shortage of something? Maybe that's the reason? Try calling other dealers on the forum. Good Luck.

thatGuyBrady

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport (2016)
My 2-door Willys order will be submitted on Monday through Suresky. After searching the dealers around New Jersey and the boroughs, and getting 5% off invoice from Maryland/Virginia, I was able to get 3% Off + 1% Tread Lightly through Alex; other dealers close by were reluctant to even offer an affiliate, let alone charge under MSRP. For me, the 4% was a good compromise between time and money.

Reach out to Alex/Suresky if you want a transparent, no-hassle dealership close to NYC. And then go shopping at Woodbury Commons when you pick it up!

Blanco802

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just wanted to take a moment to thank those who have contributed helpful information to help us get good deals. Wanted to make my contribution as well by confirming that Adam at Central (for those in New England) is a great resource for those looking to order. Very prompt responses and works hard to help you in anyway he can.

Additionally, Criswell and Suresky are great options for those living near NYC and MD.

Happy hunting

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Has anyone delt with Napleton in Arlington Hights
It's years after your question, but I HAD to answer...
Unfortunately, we purchased our JT from them last Sept. They had a GREAT price, but were without a doubt the absolute worst buying experience I've ever had. I'll tell everyone this to avoid my mistake of going there in the first place.

(Quick hint - do a google search on Eddie Napleton ;) )

Sponsored

Lightsped

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys, 2017 Tacoma Off Road, Honda S2000.
Occupation
Technology Research
Just wanted to share a highly positive experience with this JL order.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/ordered-02-26-21-first-wrangler.67083/#post-1444569

If you're in the Atlanta, GA area, or are ok with a drive, please check out Mall of Georgia CDJR. They are located north of Atlanta off of I-85.

On February 26 2021 a order was placed for an unusual configured JL. I had spoke to Mike Clinnin (Internet Sales) and at the very beginning Mike informed me that he would sell the JL at 7% under invoice. I did have to join Tread Lightly, finance with the dealer, etc... but all of that was easy. Mike and I discussed the JL that was desired, he filled out the paperwork (build sheet, purchase order, etc....) emailed it to me for approval, and submitted it for order. I never once felt pressured into adding more features that I did not want. The next day Mike provided the VIN.

Throughout the entire process Mike proactively kept me updated. Mike was very straight forward. Apparently Mike has completed many many JL orders. He really has the process down.

I would highly recommend giving Mike Clinnin a call or email. The finance guy Derek Langly was also extremely down to earth. Derek didn't try to pressure me into extra warranties. I have bought many cars, and I must say these two professionals really do stand out above the rest. Assuming the JL holds together well (300 miles so far) I will definitely return to Mike for my next purchase unless CDJR drops all of the cool stuff and only make crossover soccor mom EVs......

Mike Clinnin
Mall of Georgia Jeep
770 713 5364

[email protected]

Last edited:

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
Who is the latest and greatest in Florida. I'm South Florida, but willing to travel.

eslincito

First Name
Eslin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Who is the latest and greatest in Florida. I'm South Florida, but willing to travel.
I would recommend Lakeland dodge they were great with me last year when I bought an unlimited Willys from then. I recently asked about the rebate for the 4xe but he said it does not apply. Not sure why everyone else is getting these applied to their leases but they don’t want to just be aware of that.

Mike Peralta
+1 (863) 904-7033

docwilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
We ordered 3/18, took delivery 4/21, 4% below invoice w/ absolutely no drama. Rob Trachtman in Irvine, CA is a nice guy and definitely the real deal.

Rob Trachtman
(954) 864-5162
[email protected]

IMG_1594.jpeg

Sponsored

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Just wanted to take a moment to thank those who have contributed helpful information to help us get good deals. Wanted to make my contribution as well by confirming that Adam at Central (for those in New England) is a great resource for those looking to order. Very prompt responses and works hard to help you in anyway he can.

Additionally, Criswell and Suresky are great options for those living near NYC and MD.

Happy hunting
FYI Suresky 4xe orders are full.

Coronado

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
We ordered 3/18, took delivery 4/21, 4% below invoice w/ absolutely no drama. Rob Trachtman in Irvine, CA is a nice guy and definitely the real deal.

Rob Trachtman
(954) 864-5162
[email protected]

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List IMG_1594
Nice Rubicon! Appears we picked-up our Jeep’s from same dealer, same day.

x2 regarding Rob Trachtman @ Tuttle Click, Irvine, CA. Nice guy, no nonsense, low fees - one of the easiest vehicle purchases we’ve completed. Highly recommend Rob @ Tuttle Click.

78A2B3A0-0D83-4996-AEF4-951DB3C2FA98.png

J0E

First Name
J0e
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
Ordered my JLUR from Jim Marsh CDJR in Las Vegas! They matched the Dennis Dillon offer I had and also said they’d add Tread Lighlty on top of it (30 days hasn’t passed for my membership code yet). Add $500 if using your own financing.

Contact Marianna [email protected]
She gave me the green light to pass along the info on the forum! Tell her Gavin from California sent you over and she’ll give you their best price. I’m not affiliated with them at all. Buying from CA actually.

$428.25 doc./processing fees
I attached my build
MSRP $54,865
Invoice $51,466.
Their price with financing $47,655.
Out the door with doc fee and $48,083.25. Sales tax not included because I’m out of state.
Another recommendation for Jim Marsh CDJR in Las Vegas!
I'm working with Aija and using [email protected] because Marianna is off this evening. Aija offered to leave a message for Marianna.

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
AML Investigator
is there any recommended dealers within say 75 miles of Wilmington, DE? I seriously doubt there's any recommended dealers in this state...curious as to what i could possibly get a 4xe Sahara built for and out the door. The MSRP prices are a bit obscene.

and how does one go about even starting this conversation? I am assuming the under invoice pricing is on ones being ordered vs ones already on the lot?

Last edited:

Odogloco

First Name
Oreste
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler

I would recommend Lakeland Dodge. I factory ordered my JLU RUBICON from them. Being a TREAD LIGHTLY MEMBER helps on your pricing.

Mike Peralta
+1 (863) 904-7033
Sponsored