Recommended Dealers List

enzo

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Searching Nevada and California could not get a good deal for a Rubicon 4xe. So I started checking this forum and found Phillip Olson at Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in WA. A bit of drive home but will fly there with points on SWA. The process was very straight forward. No haggle at all. Done through text and emails.
Approximately 6.25 below invoice. Also, there were no financing obligations, just my state tax, $150.00 processing fee and licensing. As a side note, I don't mind the drive, I was willing to fly to Iowa and drive home for a Bronco Wildtrak that I had ordered, but when I sold my 2018 Sarah last week, I felt Jeep calling me back. ha-ha. So, I cancelled the Bronco.

I believe he is the General Sales Manager

[email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:

BruceA78

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 6-Speed
I am also interested in going this route with Jim Butler Chrysler Jeep. Is the 8% off FWP including the 1% Tread Lightly Discount from FCA?:)

Also, do you purchase the JEEP over the phone, sign papers, etc then pick it up in MO when it is ready? I'm asking because the JEEP will be in my wife's name but she can't make the drive to MO so it will be me picking it up in MO.

And lastly, is the 8% haggle free, no negotiation, just pay TTL and doc fee on top, or do they force you to buy a protection package, etc?
To get the full 8% I had to finance through one of their preferred lenders and during the financing part they "offered" a lot of the extended warranty packages and there wasn't any extra pressure when I told them I was not interested. Also the doc fee was only $299.

enzo

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
To get the full 8% I had to finance through one of their preferred lenders and during the financing part they "offered" a lot of the extended warranty packages and there wasn't any extra pressure when I told them I was not interested. Also the doc fee was only $299.
Yes, that is my understanding. I can either finance with Chrysler or my bank. He also said that I could lease. Have not touch on the issue of paper work. Usually can be done through docusign.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Searching Nevada and California could not get a good deal for a Rubicon 4xe. So I started checking this forum and found Phillip Olson at Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in WA. A bit of drive home but will fly there with points on SWA. The process was very straight forward. No haggle at all. Done through the text and emails. MSRP $65,050.00, Invoice $61,284.00 My price $57,450.00
Approximately 6.25 below invoice. Also, there were no financing obligations, just my state tax, $150.00 processing fee and licensing. As a side note, I don't mind the drive, I was willing to fly to Iowa and drive home for a Bronco Wildtrak that I had ordered, but when I sold my 2018 Sarah last week, I felt Jeep calling me back. ha-ha. So, I cancelled the Bronco.

I believe he is the General Sales Manager

[email protected]
I could not have asked for a better first Jeep buying experience. I’ve historically steered clear of FCA products because I couldn’t stomach the dealer experience. Now with a contact like Phillip, a whole new world is open to me!

NewbieJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I want to vouch for Rob Trachtman if you’re a CA buyer. I did my 2nd Jeep order (first with Rob) for a JL and had a great experience. In 2018 I used an out-of-state dealership at 6% below invoice (which is more like 4% with their high doc fee + travel) and better than any SoCal dealer was doing at the time. Rob does a no-BS 4% under invoice and this is great for CA in-state purchasers. There is no hard sell of accessories and no requirement to dealer finance. Rob is professional, attentive to emails, and is experienced and knowledgeable about the entire ordering process. I was in and out of the dealership on pick-up day in about 2 hours. My order was placed on 12/7/20 and the Jeep arrived at the dealer on 1/4/21.

I also want to share a positive post-sale experience with Rob. On a Thursday, I emailed Rob and let him know 2 B-pillar bolts in the passenger side grab handle were missing. By Friday, he arranged to pull the same bolts off a Jeep in inventory and even offered to bring to my home on Sunday. Since my need was not urgent and since he’s 60 miles away, I let him know it was ok to put bolts in the mail. All is good now.

Thank you forum members for your input on recommended dealers. Overall, I am satisfied with my recent buying experience with Rob Trachtman.

Fwiw, I got a 2021 stick shift JLUR in sting gray and optioned pretty skinny with only cold weather, aux switches, and proximity lock.
Thank you, I appreciate it very much.
I'd like to thank Rob Trachtman of Tuttle Click Jeep in Irvine, CA, as well as the people that recommended him. Other dealers didn't even call back when I asked them how low below invoice they will go.

He was very helpful. On top of that, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. The $100 Tread Lightly membership gets you 1% additional off the price of a Jeep Wrangler, and is required for his deal. Not sure which specific models get that discount.

Placed my order yesterday for a V6 JLUR. He estimated early June. Sooo looking forward to this.

Rob Trachtman is here on the forums, and here is his contact info from one of his posts.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

Sponsored

Zistrum

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Picked up 5/10/21
I'd like to thank Rob Trachtman of Tuttle Click Jeep in Irvine, CA, as well as the people that recommended him. Other dealers didn't even call back when I asked them how low below invoice they will go.

He was very helpful. On top of that, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. The $100 Tread Lightly membership gets you 1% additional off the price of a Jeep Wrangler, and is required for his deal. Not sure which specific models get that discount.

Placed my order yesterday for a V6 JLUR. He estimated early June. Sooo looking forward to this.

Rob Trachtman is here on the forums, and here is his contact info from one of his posts.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]
+1 to this, placed an order for a V6 JLUR on Tuesday through him! :like:

Finster63

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Willys
Trying to find 4xe deals in TX (DFW area) and I've basically browsed up to a year back in this thread, thought I'd share some of my experiences for anyone who is still looking.

Pretty much no one in DFW is willing to work with me at all. Several offering MSRP, one gave me FWP -500$. When I called Huffines and explained my situation (wanting to custom order a 4xe), had a guy say "I wish this wasn't recorded" and not willing to say much more. I asked if he had issues with the 4xe, or if he recommended a different vehicle over the 4xe, trying to figure out what he meant. He tried to point me towards the lease, saying the EV credit pays for most of it, said I was wrong when I stated that I thought the EV credit went to the leasing company since they own the car. I told him I'd like to send him a spec sheet and get his best price, and he gave me a gmail account and later on responded saying "I will not be able to help you im sorry " so that was incredibly sketchy.

A recommendation earlier on said RogerWilliams in Weatherford: salesman said they couldn't give me a price except MSRP until it came in, still expecting the deposit for a custom order. Said all dealers are the same and rebates/deals are the same for all dealerships as well. Said I'd already gotten FWP and was looking for better, specifically mentioned this forum, still nothing. May call back for a different salesman.

Mark Martinez @ Georgetown Mac Haik said 2/1/1 was his standard now, but hasn't sent back a price sheet. Retail -2% standard, -1% for affiliates, -1% for dealer financing.

Contacted several more (Neil Carpenter @ Demontrond, and some out of state) but haven't heard back.

Would love any info on anyone who has recently done an order on a 4xe, as I'm aiming for 7% (6%+1% affiliates).
I'm also in the DFW area (Wylie)
Looking to order a Willys, and willing to fly/drive
Emailed these dealerships to see if I could order one - not a single response:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I went into the Rockwall TX dealership, took a few for a spin
Best they could do was $500 over invoice ($47,999 with all options I selected)

Reading through this forum, it looks like I should be able to do $1000s better than that

Help?!?!

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
I'm also in the DFW area (Wylie)
Looking to order a Willys, and willing to fly/drive
Emailed these dealerships to see if I could order one - not a single response:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I went into the Rockwall TX dealership, took a few for a spin
Best they could do was $500 over invoice ($47,999 with all options I selected)

Reading through this forum, it looks like I should be able to do $1000s better than that

Help?!?!
Call Neil Carpenter 281-541-0908. He may be out at times and doesn't answer email for a day or two. But he'll get you 6% under invoice. He's worked it for me twice and many others...but may not respond immediately.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
That makes me feel better, personally still waiting for the response from Neil because pretty much everyone else has given me MSRP.

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
Call Neil Carpenter 281-541-0908. He may be out at times and doesn't answer email for a day or two. But he'll get you 6% under invoice. He's worked it for me twice and many others...but may not respond immediately.
Secondly for Neil. NO BS, you get a straight 6% under Invoice for the build. I ordered a few days ago and 3 days later had a VIN and he told me it is in D1 status :)

Not to mention, they also include a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost, no hidden fees, etc:)

Sponsored

Finster63

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Willys
Thanks guys - this is what I was hoping to hear
I'll wait for Neil

How did you / will you manage the transportation from Dallas area?

My best choice looks like me and my wife driving there together, back separately

She doesn't like to drive, but will if necessary

I looked into renting a car one-way, but ran into issues with returning the car in Conroe

Considered flying into Houston and Uber to Conroe

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
I'll wait for Neil

My best choice looks like me and my wife driving there together, back separately

I looked into renting a car one-way, but ran into issues with returning the car in Conroe

We are in North Texas and Wife and I planning to drive down there then drive back seperately:)

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
I'll wait for Neil

First time wife and I drove, then separate vehicles to come home. Second time I trailered Jeep back. I had looked into shipping the Jeep, and there are plenty that will do it and cost wasn't too bad, but just never felt comfortable with that idea. You might ask Neil as he may have used or assisted with a shipping service or have other method to deliver.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Secondly for Neil. NO BS, you get a straight 6% under Invoice for the build. I ordered a few days ago and 3 days later had a VIN and he told me it is in D1 status :)

Not to mention, they also include a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost, no hidden fees, etc:)
Is that 6% plus another 1% for affiliates or 5+1%?

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that 6% plus another 1% for affiliates or 5+1%?
I had no affiliates and was 6% below invoice. Perhaps is 6%+ with tread lightly and or company affiliation, but I don't know, I never asked. Neil did ask if I had tread lightly, which I didn't and I didn't bother to ask about it. I probably should have as might have got 7% by spending the $100 for membership.
Sponsored