Recommended Dealers List

theory2

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Anyone have luck at a New England dealer they would recommend. I'm in Maine and best so far is 1% below invoice less holdback. Any help appreciated. Map shows no recent transactions in my area.
Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
If you are getting 1% below invoice and holdback that is pretty good. On my build that was about 4.5% below invoice. Anything more than 5% below invoice usually has higher rate interest financing attached to it.

Quinny2244

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport S
Anyone have luck at a New England dealer they would recommend. I'm in Maine and best so far is 1% below invoice less holdback. Any help appreciated. Map shows no recent transactions in my area.
I just ordered from Adam of Massachetts. From referral on here. Very straight shooter. [email protected].

Sherkon

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mazda 3
New to the forum. Looking to get a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon soon.

Any recommendations for the Albuquerque, NM area? I've read various forums and followed some Google map links that show recommended dealers and there just doesn't seem to be any in NM.

I'm willing to go outside of NM if necessary. Just looking to get a solid deal with a good buying experience.

I've got my own financing lined up, but I'm willing to go with the dealer if makes enough of a difference. Just signed up for Tread Lightly as well.

Any information would be appreciated!

Sponsored

Indiz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
What part of WI are you located in? There is a dealer in Chicago who will sell for 6%-7% below invoice if you have Affiliate or Tread Lightly.
Hi do you mind sharing who the dealer is. I am in IL. Calling around. No luck.

NBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Another happy customer of Steve Boeckmann at Jim Butler in Linn MO.

All in, all fees, out the door, I came in at 6.16% under invoice with 0% 36 month Chrysler financing on a 2021 JLUR 3.6. Had I used dealer financing, it would have been another 1.7% lower (a bit under 8% below invoice, or simply $1k), but obviously loan interest crushes any further gain there over what I got. Does not include taxes. I used the Access Fund - as I am a climber - instead of Tread Lightly - been a member for years. It is cheaper to join the Access Fund than Tread Lightly, if all you are looking for is the Affiliate Rewards discount.

That said - all in - I have not seen a better deal posted to this forum, nor was I able to find one locally on my own.

He offered to deliver to me in CO, but I decided to just fly in and drive it home - didn't want to wait for a second transport, wanted to have the option to bail if things went south for some weird reason - but apparently he has customers he does this for.

Super low hassle. I talked to several people, but nobody I wanted to call back - however Steve was so straight forward and simple and detailed in describing the deal - and it was obvious the deal was good - it quickly became no brainer to work with him.

Last edited:

mpjeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I just ordered and received a 2021 Rubicon Unlimited from Ed Martin Jeep in Anderson, Indiana. The salesman was Jeremy Greer. 5% under invoice, $199 fee. Easy transaction, friendly service and no hassle. Mr. Greer kept me informed throughout the entire ordering process. The Jeep was ordered 3/23, VIN 3/29, and delivered to dealer 4/8, picked up on 4/9. When I picked it up Mr. Greer gave us a very thorough demonstration of all the features. I've owned several Jeeps over the years and would recommend Mr. Greer and Ed Martin Jeep.

Indiz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I just ordered and received a 2021 Rubicon Unlimited from Ed Martin Jeep in Anderson, Indiana. The salesman was Jeremy Greer. 5% under invoice, $199 fee. Easy transaction, friendly service and no hassle. Mr. Greer kept me informed throughout the entire ordering process. The Jeep was ordered 3/23, VIN 3/29, and delivered to dealer 4/8, picked up on 4/9. When I picked it up Mr. Greer gave us a very thorough demonstration of all the features. I've owned several Jeeps over the years and would recommend Mr. Greer and Ed Martin Jeep.
Would he do that kind of a discount on a 4xe?

Sponsored

RnR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hi do you mind sharing who the dealer is. I am in IL. Calling around. No luck.
I ordered a JLUR a couple weeks ago through Jason Beltran at Hawk Jeep in Forest Park, IL. Straightforward, easy process and no bs price. The Jeep already has a ship date assigned (<two weeks following my deposit). Jason said he updates status every Tuesday and sure enough I received an unsolicited text with a copy of the build sheet last Tuesday. If all goes through to delivery and purchase as it has started, this will be the most pleasant and hassle-free buying experience I've ever had for a car.

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
I ordered a JLUR a couple weeks ago through Jason Beltran at Hawk Jeep in Forest Park, IL. Straightforward, easy process and no bs price. The Jeep already has a ship date assigned (<two weeks following my deposit). Jason said he updates status every Tuesday and sure enough I received an unsolicited text with a copy of the build sheet last Tuesday. If all goes through to delivery and purchase as it has started, this will be the most pleasant and hassle-free buying experience I've ever had for a car.
Nice! I'm also in the Chicago market and starting to get quotes. Can you share Jason's direct contact info? Also, if you don't mind sharing, what was his discount %?

RnR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Nice! I'm also in the Chicago market and starting to get quotes. Can you share Jason's direct contact info? Also, if you don't mind sharing, what was his discount %?
Here is a link to the dealer website: staff

He was in the area of -4-5% vs invoice with Tread Lightly.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Trying to find 4xe deals in TX (DFW area) and I've basically browsed up to a year back in this thread, thought I'd share some of my experiences for anyone who is still looking.

Pretty much no one in DFW is willing to work with me at all. Several offering MSRP, one gave me FWP -500$. When I called Huffines and explained my situation (wanting to custom order a 4xe), had a guy say "I wish this wasn't recorded" and not willing to say much more. I asked if he had issues with the 4xe, or if he recommended a different vehicle over the 4xe, trying to figure out what he meant. He tried to point me towards the lease, saying the EV credit pays for most of it, said I was wrong when I stated that I thought the EV credit went to the leasing company since they own the car. I told him I'd like to send him a spec sheet and get his best price, and he gave me a gmail account and later on responded saying "I will not be able to help you im sorry " so that was incredibly sketchy.

A recommendation earlier on said RogerWilliams in Weatherford: salesman said they couldn't give me a price except MSRP until it came in, still expecting the deposit for a custom order. Said all dealers are the same and rebates/deals are the same for all dealerships as well. Said I'd already gotten FWP and was looking for better, specifically mentioned this forum, still nothing. May call back for a different salesman.

Mark Martinez @ Georgetown Mac Haik said 2/1/1 was his standard now, but hasn't sent back a price sheet. Retail -2% standard, -1% for affiliates, -1% for dealer financing.

Contacted several more (Neil Carpenter @ Demontrond, and some out of state) but haven't heard back.

Would love any info on anyone who has recently done an order on a 4xe, as I'm aiming for 7% (6%+1% affiliates).
Sponsored