First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
For anyone near southeast Texas looking to order, I recommend Neil Carpenter at Demontrond CDJR in Conroe. I just had a very easy buying experience with him for my 2021 Willys JLU factory order.
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone near southeast Texas looking to order, I recommend Neil Carpenter at Demontrond CDJR in Conroe. I just had a very easy buying experience with him for my 2021 Willys JLU factory order.
what kind of deal are they offering? when i looked into them in 2019 for my 3rd JLUR they were not even close to what superior and others offered once you factored in dealer fees etc. (5-7% below invoice) the dealer fee is the biggest issue here in AZ. at 600$ or more, that's over 1% as is on the table.

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
what kind of deal are they offering? when i looked into them in 2019 for my 3rd JLUR they were not even close to what superior and others offered once you factored in dealer fees etc. (5-7% below invoice) the dealer fee is the biggest issue here in AZ. at 600$ or more, that's over 1% as is on the table.
I ordered through Neil end of November, Jeep arrived early January. 6% below invoice, $150 doc fee. I had no affiliation or membership so might have gotten more below invoice with those. No required financing, I was in and on my way in under an hour.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered through Neil end of November, Jeep arrived early January. 6% below invoice, $150 doc fee. I had no affiliation or membership so might have gotten more below invoice with those. No required financing, I was in and on my way in under an hour.
cool, thanks for the feedback. low doc fee and 6% is a good deal when financing is not a requirement.

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
For anyone in OH (or nearby states) looking to buy and considering Criswell/Koons, give Darius Skinner at Crown Chrysler Jeep in Dublin a try. He matched Criswell's pricing on my JLURD. (OH caps the doc fee at $250.) Darius kept me informed through the ordering process and was prompt in answering my questions. Everything was transparent, straightforward and done via email/texting.

The day I went to pick up my JL, the process was very streamlined. Including the chat with Finance, I was there for a little over an hour. I had a list of things I wanted done prior to my inspection (like insuring seated fuses), which they completed and had no problem doing beforehand.

I'm not being compensated for any reviews, just sharing my thoughts and experiences. Based upon my smooth transaction, I have no problems recommend this dealership.

Here's Darius' contact info:
Darius Skinner
[email protected]
(614) 766-8533

Sponsored

tcinlex

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback
Picked up my new Sport S last Friday from CMA's Valley Jeep in Staunton VA. Worked with the Sales Manager Ben Rexrode and Salesperson Drew Mitchell on my custom config/order to get all the things I wanted. Sport S with Manual Trans, Customer preferred package, 8.4 premium audio group, LED Headlamp group, cold weather group, trailer tow, safety group and a few more. Drew said he had never seen a Sport S so outfitted but it was hands down the way to get all the things I cared about at the best price. They were great to work with throughout the process, very competitive on pricing and no pressure, just support Highly recommend Ben, Drew and CMA's Valley Jeep!

1616449942308-png.png

Dawgbytes

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited High Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Had a great purchase experience with Mark Jeep in Lake Charles, LA. Live in Texas Hill Country and searched from San Antonio to Houston for a white Saraha equipped how I wanted. When I found the vehicle i wanted each dealer had added $2-4K after factory dealer adds. Mark had the 21 Wrangler Sahara High Altitude with a listed MRP of $54,035 and posted price of $48,226. I expected at that price the same dealer add on tactic, but that was not the case. It was the advertised price, TTL and about $350 in processing fees. My calculation indicates about 5.5% below invoice. I worked with the finance manager over a Zoom call to review the contract and all the typical items discussed during the finance discussions. I will go with the extended warranty by a third party. Was in and out of the finance managerā€™s office in less than 15 minutes - most of that was talking about non vehicle related matters. If you live within 250 miles of dealer, they will deliver free and you never step foot inside the dealership. He indicated he daily works with contracts from customers in all states.

JeepAdmin

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Sahara
Guys, need some opinions from those of you better "in the know".

Sent a build over to a dealer, what do you guys think of this offer?

Sticker: 60,535
FWP: 56,964
7.5% discount: 52,691

$52,691 + tax, tags and $899 processing. But that includes a bonus $1K IF I finance thru Chrysler.

Seems like a decent deal. Anyone hear of something better?

Thanks for any input or recommendations.

JeffCj7Jl

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ7, 2015 4Runner, 2021 JLR

$52,691 + tax, tags and $899 processing. But that includes a bonus $1K IF I finance thru Chrysler.

Thatā€™s the deal I got on a rubicon I just ordered. 7-8% under invoice with financing is about the best youā€™ll get if youā€™re ordering it.

JeepAdmin

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Sahara
Are there any other discounts to work on before I go in to sign? Does Tread Lightly stiff offer something? Anything like that? I've been trying to get a Jeep coupon in the mail, (which I have before) but they're not biting anymore I guess....

Sponsored

Vettesniper

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR

That looks like a quote from Craig Benner at Koons in Tysons Corner. Heā€™ll knock another 1/2% off if you have an ā€œaffiliationā€ like Tread Lightly. Also, as long as itā€™s not a Rubicon any rebates you qualify for will get applied at delivery. I bought my JLUR from Craig and I would do it again!

JeepAdmin

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Sahara
That looks like a quote from Craig Benner at Koons in Tysons Corner. Heā€™ll knock another 1/2% off if you have an ā€œaffiliationā€ like Tread Lightly. Also, as long as itā€™s not a Rubicon any rebates you qualify for will get applied at delivery. I bought my JLUR from Craig and I would do it again!
Ha! It IS his quote! I'm planning to give him deposit early next week, but wanted some validation that it's a good deal, (I'm out of the loop if you couldn't already tell). I called two local places but no one around me will come close. I'm gonna hit him up for the TL discount since it is a JLURD I'm ordering. That damn processing fee though.....

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I had a great experience with Matthieu Castle at Hendrick Jeep Fayetteville. Great price, easy financing and he really knew his stuff.

I shopped all the Raleigh area dealers but I couldn't find the level of service the Fayetteville store offered.

Vettesniper

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Ha! It IS his quote! I'm planning to give him deposit early next week, but wanted some validation that it's a good deal, (I'm out of the loop if you couldn't already tell). I called two local places but no one around me will come close. I'm gonna hit him up for the TL discount since it is a JLURD I'm ordering. That damn processing fee though.....
If you think $899 is high you should see what the ā€œstealershipsā€ in Florida charge! Thatā€™s right, I flew to D.C., took an Uber to Koons, drove all the way back to Florida and still came out way ahead of any deal I could get down here! You are going to love your diesel Rubicon; it is the perfect motor for it.

Tell Craig I said hi!

Ron Ramsey,
Melbourne Fla.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List B8172236-A371-4884-A9E5-058B1F86AFD2

JeffCj7Jl

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ7, 2015 4Runner, 2021 JLR
If you think $899 is high you should see what the ā€œstealershipsā€ in Florida charge! Thatā€™s right, I flew to D.C., took an Uber to Koons, drove all the way back to Florida and still came out way ahead of any deal I could get down here! You are going to love your diesel Rubicon; it is the perfect motor for it.

Tell Craig I said hi!

Ron Ramsey,
Melbourne Fla.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List B8172236-A371-4884-A9E5-058B1F86AFD2
Just ordered from Craig too šŸ˜€. Although the doc fee was a little higher than other quotes, when I compared the entire deal, they actually came out a little lower. I also had the same experience that no one would touch this deal at my local Syracuse area Dealers. Donā€™t mind traveling.. especially since I used to live in Northern VA.
Sponsored