Recommended Dealers List

Efrain

First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
It's been an intense weeklong process dealing with crooks all over SoCal and beyond... I followed the advice here on contacting Dennis Dillon and got a quote same day. Thanx everyone!

Screenshot_20180410-085421_Drive.jpg
Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I hope Dennis Dillon's gets back to me ASAP...Mojito has now released!

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I know in some cases to get these prices people are financing with Chrysler and are only allowed to put down $10k. Has anyone had any luck getting close to these prices using their own financing and putting down more? My wife works for a credit union, so they aren't going to touch the rate we get with them, additionally I plan to sale my JKU and with some other funds am looking to put down around $22k. Sure hate to over pay simply because I want to put down a larger chunk than $10k.

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
You can get 5% or 6% with affiliate program (under invoice) and pay cash for all they care.
Dennis Dillon offers the best discounts but they're the only ones i know who allow you put down max $10k and take FCA loan. If you prefer not to they give you 5% under invoice.

So best you get on your terms is 5-6% (and thats a great deal considering wrangler has zero incentives from FCA)

Efrain

First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I cant recommend them enough... I almost got into a fist fight with a "salesman" here in SoCal that advertised $3500 off and promised me no surprises. Two hour drive from Hollywood later... surprise! Tons of BS fees and options like "clear coating". Almost lost it.

I was just in Idaho BASE jumping out of the Perrine Bridge in Twin Falls, Idaho. I guess I have to make a trip up there again :):):):):)

Sponsored

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I just want to put a shout out to Spencer Heywood from Motor Inn Chrysler Jeep in Spirit Lake, Iowa. 5% below invoice but the low, low doc fees of $75 and no other contingent fees like financing or mandatory lug nuts make this a great dealership to consider. If you are in the upper Midwest give them a shot. Spencer was nothing but professional and very prompt in replying to me.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
For those of you in northern MidWest....I was going to order from Dennis Dillons in Idaho because they were the least expensive in the western US.
However, when I added my airfare to Boise, a couple of days there to check out the new Rubi, and traveling 1,200 miles back to MN...my final costwas just a few dollars less than Spirit Lake, Iowa. I was also nervous about traveling that far through states with long distances between dealers if something were develop with the new Jeep. I finally decided to also go to Spencer Heywood. His response was also very straight forward about pricing, etc.

YaThatAintRight

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon "THE LLAMA"
Occupation
Automotive Instructional Designer
After reading everything online and also dealing with SoCal dealers I also placed an order with Dennis Dillon this week. The simple fact they will send you a signed price is amazing. Dealers in So Cal barely ever respond to your inquiries let alone talk price without standing in the showroom. I am more than happy to take the trip to pick the car up out of state to simply not have to deal with the local dealers bullshit.

scrambles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 Tremor, 18 HD Deluxe, 79 Fiat Spider, 07 HD Sportster Roadster, 16 Little Guy Silver Shadow, 64 Vespa
Vehicle Showcase
Finally someone in Upstate SC that worked out the #s for on the lot Sahara .... didn’t have to erase any under invoice discount with travel out of state and gas back home .... 4.95% under invoice, more for trade than expected, 2.9 APR and half off extended warranty
I’m HAPPY!
go see Mike if you’re in SC- they had great inventory and the process was sssmmmoooottthhh

2FF7D3C4-C5BF-4C23-A52F-B2997A7BEC94.jpeg
I just ordered a JL Sahara through Michael Mundy at Piedmont. He was very professional with competitive up front pricing, not like the half baked dealers in VA who just want to add ridiculous fees on. Michael was great to deal with. Thanks for the post recommending him!

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
If you live in the west I recommend Dennis Dillon near Boise, Idaho.

Sponsored

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired since 2004
How exactly us Dennis Dillon offering 12% below invoice? Just to be clear, this is below factory invoice, not MSRP, correct? Are you required to finance through them, and at absurd rates? I intend to purchase through Kim at 6% off invoice, as she seems entirely transparent & fantastic to work with. Surely I'm missing something here, right? An extra 6% is over 3k in my case.
My deal with DD was about 8% below invoice. I believe that they still make money due to their volume. And yes, my deal was about 12% below MSRP. So I have to travel a bit. I love road trips.

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired since 2004
It's been an intense weeklong process dealing with crooks all over SoCal and beyond... I followed the advice here on contacting Dennis Dillon and got a quote same day. Thanx everyone!

Screenshot_20180410-085421_Drive.jpg
Very smart! I also ordered from DD. Very easy deal. Good people!

furrandchalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I reached out to them because an extra 6% off invoice would make the longer road trip worth it. But their deal was almost exactly the same as Kim’s (Superior Fivestar in Conway, AR), where I ordered mine. I think azfun meant 12% below MSRP.

ToxicBanana

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I want to give a shout out to Jim Marsh Jeep in Las Vegas NV, Melinda Q. helped me out, this is by far the best car purchase experience I have ever had.
She told me their offer still stands. Invoice -5% (-6% if you have tread lightly) + $399 Doc fee, +$500 if you don't finance with them.
My Jeep was: Invoice $46,049, OTD price (excluding Sales Tax) $43,715 or 5.15% under invoice.

wootloops

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be JLUR
Not sure what happened - Based on the recommendations of many people on this forum, I reached out to Kim @ Superior for a quote on a JLUR. She responded to me within a day or two, then we exchanged a handful of emails without any issues and she quoted me a great price.

I told her it looked good and wanted to go ahead with the order, pending a rough estimate on the lease payment and shipping quote, and I didn't get another reply after that. So then I called her and left a voicemail saying that I wanted to move forward with the order, but never heard back.

Ended up placing an order from Shawn @ Airport CDJ in Orlando since he was the next best price, but ended up having to pay about a grand more unfortunately.
Sponsored