Recommended Dealers List

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Here is the thing too, i have a jeep dealership super close to me. My only issue is if i purchase through Koons or Criswell (3.5 hour drive) and have some issues, taking it to my local dealership is gonna be a bit weird since they clearly wont get my business..
I’ll be taking mine to Ladd Hanford where I go now. It really shouldn’t be any different than if you bought in Pburg while living there and then moved to Akron OH in five months because your job moved.

I’ll probably ask them if they want to put their sticker on the Jeep. Throw a bone.
Sponsored

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
First post here, thought I might chime in with our great pricing and experience.

Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN honored an 8% under invoice, 6% from dealer-1% for Tread Lightly-1% for financing through dealer, for a 2021 build. Worked out to be 13% under MSRP for our JLURD. $499 doc with a $1000 non-refundable deposit. Daniel Gupton is the man to speak to!

Now to play the waiting game...

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Here is the thing too, i have a jeep dealership super close to me. My only issue is if i purchase through Koons or Criswell (3.5 hour drive) and have some issues, taking it to my local dealership is gonna be a bit weird since they clearly wont get my business..
I have that same issue. Had to go some place further away to get my 4xe. In fact, I took my current Jeep into the local dealer for oil change Saturday. Told them about how they lost my business. They did not care one bit! So I have no issues making them do the work on it. The only exception will be if the work is covered by the selling dealer's "Warranty Forever".

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
I've heard that dealers make money in the service dept and not as much as the sell of the vehicle....

Sponsored

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Dick Poe Chrysler-Jeep in El Paso 👍

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Thank you both
Criswell Jeep February 2021 offers:

All in-stock 2020 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited – 8% below factory invoice (5% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders – 7% below factory invoice (4% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing). All models and trim levels qualify (including Rubicon & Sahara 4XE). Sorry, the 392’s are all spoken for the 2021 build cycle.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Please contact us at [email protected].

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon

All in-stock 2020 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited – 8% below factory invoice (5% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders – 7% below factory invoice (4% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing). All models and trim levels qualify (including Rubicon & Sahara 4XE). Sorry, the 392’s are all spoken for the 2021 build cycle.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Can’t wait for mine to come in. Didn’t get an appraisal when I ordered but that’s ok!

I’m nearly salivating with anticipation!

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI

Great information.

What pricing did you do on the 392s you sold?

And what is your expectation on when ordering will open on 2022 392s, and if it will be possible to get a 392 in any other configuration other than the launch model?

Couple of question there - thanks! If not public feel free to DM me.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Great information.

What pricing did you do on the 392s you sold?

And what is your expectation on when ordering will open on 2022 392s, and if it will be possible to get a 392 in any other configuration other than the launch model?

Couple of question there - thanks! If not public feel free to DM me.
We sold the six Rubicon 392's we were allocated for MSRP. First orders for 2022 Wrangler will be June or July but no idea this early in the year how the different models will shake out regarding configurations. (cross your fingers that we can still sell gasoline powered vehicles by then)

Should know more by April if you want to check back. You can email me at [email protected]

Attachments

tcinlex

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback
I have a new dealer and person to recommend in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Id highly recommend Ben Rexrode at CMAs Valley Jeep in Staunton Virginia. From being on this forum I’ve learned much and have all the tools to configure a factory order specifically to my desires, and understand pricing. I also became a Tread Lightly Member last year. I’ve seen all the recommended dealers in Virginia and surrounding states, but none were that close. Also, my desire is to give the business locally if possible. So, I reached out to a few dealers within an hour of my home via email sending them the detailed build and noting my membership on this forum and Tread Lightly. Received nice replies from all but most were not willing to go near the type of deals this forums recommended dealers give. Ben, however, responded with his desire to work with me and that he would recognize the Tread Lightly membership. He said he’d like to keep my business local and that his dealership seeks community involvement and give back. I’m a volunteer FF/EMS and my wife is also very active in volunteering in the community, and I let Ben know that is also important to us. After a couple of easy emails we agreed on a deal for my factory order very comparable to the dealers recommended on this forum, and with a moderate $599 processing/doc fee. The order is in and Ben has been responsive and transparent throughout, very easy to work with. Couldn’t be happier. His email is [email protected] and his contact # is 540-213-8808.

Turbo1974

First Name
K&R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Paul Labance from Dwayne Lane's was easy to work with. Custom ordered - give him our build sheet, agreed on a price and the order went in. We shopped around a bit and could have gotten a better discount off MSRP, provided 6 month of dealer financing at a certain interest rate. Ran the numbers and considering the hassle of an out of state pickup, interest charges and dealing with a trade in, decided to stay local. Used Tread Lightly, the paid out the door price is close to sticker MSRP, which includes 10% WA-state sales tax. Locked in 36 months at 0%.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 1
Sponsored