Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

NBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Picked up a 2021 Rubi 2.0L from Prestige Jeep in Longmont, CO. I have affiliate pricing and managed to get 5% below invoice for a Jeep that they had to get from another dealer.
Love the happy family pic!

I was targeting 5% below invoice myself. Prestige is a local dealer for me - one of them - and I found them unwilling to budge beyond invoice. In fact, invoice (+/- a bit) was pretty much the best price at several Front Range dealers I spoke on the phone with.

With "affiliate pricing" - ie, you get a "ARxxx..." control number from Chrysler through any number of channels and different names, all resulting in a 1% below invoice offer - none of the dealers made any mention of this to me.

FWIW, I am a climber and member of the Access Fund - and Jeep works with them. Look them up as I think they would provide a cheaper route to the 1% discount than many of the other options posted here.

Seeing as you have a trade-in and financing in the mix, I have to wonder possibly what shell game was played to arrive at being able to say "5% under invoice"? I'm going to guestimate you got 1% affiliate, 2% for financing kickback and another 2% on the trade-in.

I ended up placing an order out of state to a dealer mentioned many times in this thread, which I think I will be happy to talk all about - once I have that thing in hand.

A comment was made several pages back that only a handful of dealers in the country chase volume incentives (I wonder what they are?) while the rest aren't going to budge much beyond invoice plus whatever the current incentives are on the Jeep website. I found that to be the case for myself as well. My experience - so far.
Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Love the happy family pic!

I was targeting 5% below invoice myself. Prestige is a local dealer for me - one of them - and I found them unwilling to budge beyond invoice. In fact, invoice (+/- a bit) was pretty much the best price at several Front Range dealers I spoke on the phone with.

With "affiliate pricing" - ie, you get a "ARxxx..." control number from Chrysler through any number of channels and different names, all resulting in a 1% below invoice offer - none of the dealers made any mention of this to me.

FWIW, I am a climber and member of the Access Fund - and Jeep works with them. Look them up as I think they would provide a cheaper route to the 1% discount than many of the other options posted here.

Seeing as you have a trade-in and financing in the mix, I have to wonder possibly what shell game was played to arrive at being able to say "5% under invoice"? I'm going to guestimate you got 1% affiliate, 2% for financing kickback and another 2% on the trade-in.

I ended up placing an order out of state to a dealer mentioned many times in this thread, which I think I will be happy to talk all about - once I have that thing in hand.

A comment was made several pages back that only a handful of dealers in the country chase volume incentives (I wonder what they are?) while the rest aren't going to budge much beyond invoice plus whatever the current incentives are on the Jeep website. I found that to be the case for myself as well. My experience - so far.
Not sure if any game is afoot.

I got 5% even after informing the dealer I’m bringing my own financing. Sight unseen for my trade, but I’ve the numbers for that too. Didn’t even talk trade actually, got the sheet at 5% right away.....

My local dealer, the people I originally bought from and where I get my service done, wouldn’t even honor the 1% below invoice with the FCA affiliates. And I’ve been going there for years. They offered $200 below invoice and that’s it.

NBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I got 5% even after informing the dealer I’m bringing my own financing. Sight unseen for my trade, but I’ve the numbers for that too. Didn’t even talk trade actually, got the sheet at 5% right away.....
I actually did better than that and I think many others here have too - but not from Prestige, nor any dealer on the Front Range - not that I have heard of or read about here - nor I would guess such a deal can be had from most other dealers in the country - which was my point.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Ah ok got it! I'll be placing an order in about 1 month. It's so hard to get a general idea of how long it'll take. My goal is to take delivery in early April.
Criswell Jeep February 2021 offers:

All in-stock 2020 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited – 8% below factory invoice (5% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders – 7% below factory invoice (4% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing). All models and trim levels qualify (including Rubicon & Sahara 4XE). Sorry, the 392’s are all spoken for the 2021 build cycle.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Please contact us at [email protected].

KAMIECON

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
If you are in the DFW area and looking for a great purchasing experience, give Tyler Lavigne a call at Roger Williams Jeep. This purchase was by far the best experience I've had buying vehicles. It might not be the lowest price ever, but they did great by me.

I built my '21 JLUR on the Jeep's website and got 3 matching vehicle that were 100% the way I wanted it. Gave Tyler a call and let him know that I was shopping with 3 other dealers and have already test driven the vehicle. He came back with an offer for the vehicle which was not yet on the dealer's lot. After 2 other back and forth phone calls, we agreed to a price which was about 10% below MSRP. I put a deposit over the phone on 12/27 and on 01/26 it arrived with 6 miles on the clock.

The delivery took about 10 minutes from start to end! After a quick test drive and inspection (including me test driving a power wagon...) we went back to finish the paperwork. From the time we sat down to when we left with the thumb drive with all of our electronic documents was about 10 minutes. He didn't push any extra warranty or any extra maintenance package or any extra dealer add ons for windows edging, or tint, or typical stuff. I was literally in and out in under 10 minutes.

Hope this helps someone looking for a great experience in the DFW area.

Sponsored

JL-Daddy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none atm
Hi all......I see a lot of people dealing with Koons. Is there someone there that specializes in these "forum" orders or just someone who is reccomended?

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all......I see a lot of people dealing with Koons. Is there someone there that specializes in these "forum" orders or just someone who is reccomended?
Craig Benner at Koons.
Leon Travis at Criswell/Gaithersburg.

Both are awesome and the ones to contact. Mention you are a member of the jlwrangerforums

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Craig Benner is somewhat active on these Boards and is the salesman I used @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner..... I got 7% below invoice but their doc fees are pretty high -$900

Last edited:

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
For Washington residence, I've had an amazing experience with Shaune Pilcher @ KarMart in Burlington, WA. Lowest tax rate on the east side and they don't BS you around.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Dan Stephens with Astorg Jeep in Parkersburg WV, they do not give deep discounts but it was the best experience I have had with a dealer in a very long time! Super easy transaction!

ChristianrSRU

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be : '21 Sport Altitude JLU
Any suggestions for western PA? Currently working with Criswell and Koon's as they have been great so far, and doesn't seem anyone in the Pittsburgh area comes close.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any suggestions for western PA? Currently working with Criswell and Koon's as they have been great so far, and doesn't seem anyone in the Pittsburgh area comes close.
Yeah, stick with Leon at Criswell and Craig at Koons.

I emailed a crap ton of PA dealers and either got no response or got the “they are probably scamming you with that price. We can’t touch it”.

ChristianrSRU

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be : '21 Sport Altitude JLU
Yeah, stick with Leon at Criswell and Craig at Koons.

I emailed a crap ton of PA dealers and either got no response or got the “they are probably scamming you with that price. We can’t touch it”.
Here is the thing too, i have a jeep dealership super close to me. My only issue is if i purchase through Koons or Criswell (3.5 hour drive) and have some issues, taking it to my local dealership is gonna be a bit weird since they clearly wont get my business..

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Here is the thing too, i have a jeep dealership super close to me. My only issue is if i purchase through Koons or Criswell (3.5 hour drive) and have some issues, taking it to my local dealership is gonna be a bit weird since they clearly wont get my business..
I'm in the same boat. Live on Long Island, buying from Criswell. When I take my current jeep in for service they don't treat me any better or worse being that I leased it though their dealership. I don't think the service guys care or even know where you bought your Jeep.
Sponsored