sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
New York deals, willing to travel

In the market for a 2021 Willys factor order. Looking over the forums I've contacted Koons, Criswell, and Suresky. Any other suggestions? Willing to travel as mentioned.

Also does anyone know if the NY lemon law is still valid for cars purchased out of state?

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
We are getting ready to order either a 2021 4 door Willys or Rubicon in the next month. Looking for recommendations of dealers in North carousel and South Carolina. We live between Ashville and Spartenburg/Greenville but willing to drive to get a good deal

Thanks

millsj

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Two weeks ago, my wife and I picked up our first ever Jeep from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep in Atlanta, GA. We couldn't be happier with the Jeep and with the interaction with Mike. I reached out to several recommended dealers from the forum in the South East and Mike rose to the top with his quick responses and excellent communication. Since we would be working together over email, I felt communication skills were just as important as price.

Mike set our expectations and detailed how the order and build process would flow. Our Jeep was build faster than Mike originally said, but I know that was just luck. All the paperwork was prepared in advance and Mike spent more time with us going over the Jeep than it took to sign all the paperwork.

He was able to go 6% under invoice with the Tread Lightly Membership and another 1% with dealership financing. We ended up with a total discount of 7% under invoice.

For those who are interested, we ordered a two door Rubicon, Snazzberry Red, and a soft top. Its main purpose will be our toad behind the RV so we can fully explore while we are RVing. So far, we are having a blast!

Below is Mike's contact information.
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364

Thanks again Mike!!

SShows

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 Nacho
Two weeks ago, my wife and I picked up our first ever Jeep from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep in Atlanta, GA. We couldn't be happier with the Jeep and with the interaction with Mike. I reached out to several recommended dealers from the forum in the South East and Mike rose to the top with his quick responses and excellent communication. Since we would be working together over email, I felt communication skills were just as important as price.

Mike set our expectations and detailed how the order and build process would flow. Our Jeep was build faster than Mike originally said, but I know that was just luck. All the paperwork was prepared in advance and Mike spent more time with us going over the Jeep than it took to sign all the paperwork.

He was able to go 6% under invoice with the Tread Lightly Membership and another 1% with dealership financing. We ended up with a total discount of 7% under invoice.

For those who are interested, we ordered a two door Rubicon, Snazzberry Red, and a soft top. Its main purpose will be our toad behind the RV so we can fully explore while we are RVing. So far, we are having a blast!

Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364

Thanks again Mike!!
I agree with you about ordering a JLUR from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. I reached out to some other dealers in the area and they couldn't match the deal from Mike or his attention to me as a customer.
I placed my order on Nov 28th and Mike informed me that it will arrive at the dealership in a couple of weeks which would be ahead of the delivery date he gave me originally. Mike is very easy to reach by phone or email to answer any questions. I meet Mike at the dealership and he explained the process to us from the build and he wanted to make sure I was positive on ordering a 'Nacho".
The discount was the same as listed above 6% below invoice with Tread Lightly Membership and could be 7% with dealer financing.
Look forward to picking up the JLUR in a couple of weeks.

Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364

Give Mike a call.

Sponsored

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI, '21 JLUR on order
Anyone care to share what their state and dealer fees came to in Texas?
My order is pending delivery to Demontrond and I’m working on finalizing details. I’m a worried they’re trying to take me for a ride to get a few hundred more dollars at the tail end of the deal.

The Documentation fee is the expected $150. I understand the main rule here is they have to charge everyone the same price, so $150 it is.

What’s got me lost is “License and Filing Fees” which they’re quoting at $570. So far they won’t break it out, even by state fees vs dealer fees, which seems sketchy.

My internet searches are showing it should be $51.75 for state fees, $10 for local Montgomery county (not to exceed $11.50), and a county tag transfer fee of $33. Roughly $95, and not $570.

Is my math wrong, or are they playing games?

Mtenna99

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

Shout out to @MinerSteve for a painless transaction on my new Jeep. The Jeep arrived 3 weeks from order. He is in Linn MO offers little less than 8% off invoice If you finance with them for 6 months and use tread lightly. If you chose not to finance, you add on $1,000. Only additional info I can provide for out of staters, is that they use a service to title and register your Jeep. The service is called Beacon National Auto Tag and Title. There was a service fee for this and included the costs you would pay at the DMV. Overall great experience thank you Steve.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 56394A00-BB88-49D1-98B1-404C87F21BF0

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Some suggestions for JL dealers would be appreciated. Within 100 miles of Nashville and Knoxville in any direction and as far south as Atlanta.
Thanks

MEski4x4

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Any latest and greatest dealers within 50 miles of 01945? Local dealers have a bunch of inventory, but none want to budge much on price, and a lot are optioned above/below what I am looking for.

aeroplane

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Guys any suggestion for dealers in NJ? So far all I am getting is MSRP minus nada

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Just check out Koons or Criswell. Used to live in NJ and struggled finding my wife’s JK for a decent price locally at the time. Worth the drive to save money IMO.
I've contacted both. Haven't placed order yet but can say both ridiculously easy to deal with. Going to go with Criswell. Discount a tiny bit lower but fees much lower. Saving about $4,000 vs using a dealer on Long Island. The best part is taking the PDF quote from Criswell and sharing it with local dealers and watching them flip out saying how its fake, it's a bait and switch, etc.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I've contacted both. Haven't placed order yet but can say both ridiculously easy to deal with. Going to go with Criswell. Discount a tiny bit lower but fees much lower. Saving about $4,000 vs using a dealer on Long Island. The best part is taking the PDF quote from Criswell and sharing it with local dealers and watching them flip out saying how its fake, it's a bait and switch, etc.
I used Leon at Criswell too. Can’t wait for it to be built.