Recommended Dealers List

mrvatacious

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I highly recommend Mike Clinnin @ Mall of GA CDJR. I emailed him my Rubicon build on 10/30, placed order 10/31 after some tweaks and received it on 12/5. His communication along the process was stellar. Best of all the pricing was just as great. 6% below invoice w/TL and $599 dealer fee. His contact information is below :

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364

[email protected]

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
So how long has it taken from giving a preferred dealer (Criswell Jeep) the digits for the deposit to actually entering the order and receiving the VON? Gave it on Friday midday, nothing today, and Iā€™ve been bitten by the getting-a-new-Jeep bug. ???

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
So how long has it taken from giving a preferred dealer (Criswell Jeep) the digits for the deposit to actually entering the order and receiving the VON? Gave it on Friday midday, nothing today, and Iā€™ve been bitten by the getting-a-new-Jeep bug. ???
I had mine within 48 hours if not sooner.

Sponsored

Stain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Another positive experience buying from Kent at Peterson Jeep in Nampa, Idaho. I placed my order for a 2021 JLUR on 8 October and it arrived on 20 November. Due to Thanksgiving and work, I wasn't able to pick up until 4 December. Easiest car buying experience ever! I flew into Boise at 1130, took a 20 minute ride to the dealership and was out of the dealership by 1300. Kent and his team were very professional and great to work with. He stayed in contact with me throughout the process. I pre-filled out all loan paperwork, registration paperwork, etc and all I had to do was sign and drive.

I paid about 8% below invoice, plus a $399 dealer fee, registration etc. Of course, this was dependent on financing through their lender and only putting 5% down, which Kent was up-front about. I ended up getting a 3.94% loan with a 830+ credit score. A little high, and I will re-finance after 6 months.

Great team to work with and highly recommended!

20201205_164533.jpg

CJ555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeep, YET!
Just picked up my Willys from Kate at Courtesy Jeep in Coatesville, PA.
4.4% below invoice and $324 doc fee. For those who are close it may be worth it to check her out as the fees are reasonable and no need to finance with them, and possibly could save a few hours of driving time compared to Criswell and Koons - depending on your location.

Last edited:

GeeGuid

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Rubi
Day two, deposit hasnā€™t even been run. šŸ˜¢
A deposit was talked about during my build, but never actually taken. The salesman explained that I was the last person he thought would back out on the deal. I wouldnā€™t stress about it.

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A deposit was talked about during my build, but never actually taken. The salesman explained that I was the last person he thought would back out on the deal. I wouldnā€™t stress about it.
Thank you. I get anxious over too much stuff.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just picked up my Willys from Kate at Courtesy Jeep in Coatesville, PA.
4.4% below invoice and $324 doc fee. For those who are close it may be worth it to check her out as the fees are reasonable and no need to finance with them, and possibly could save a few hours of driving time compared to Criswell and Koons - depending on your location.
I had contacted her, twice, but got no response. So I had to go elsewhere.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my VON, POC and VIN!! Iā€™m an overly anxious person and Leon at Criswell Jeep has been wonderful.

Kleinf

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Corvette Z51, Honda Accord Sport
Occupation
Government
I highly recommend Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in El Paso, Texas. I purchased a 2021 80th Anniversary Jeep though the internet manager Bill Hawkins. he got me a great deal below invoice and set up all the audio and jeep settings before I came to pick up the jeep. Very smooth purchase!

invoice.jpeg

shayskywalker

First Name
shay.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara (Firecracker Red)
I want to give a quick recommendation for Leon Travis at Criswell in MD. I found Leon's information here on the forum and he was the best salesman I have ever worked with.

Being a fellow Veteran, he was detail oriented which I appreciated. I could reach him via text message whenever, and if I didn't feel like texting a lot, I could call or email him and he would always get back to me the same day.

Since I bought the Jeep, he has texted me a few times to follow up and answered a few more questions. Just last night we received a package with a nice note and box of edible goodies. Here is a guy that has figured out how to take care of his customers!

If anyone wants his contact, shoot me a message and I will be sure to reply back to you.
any discounts being a fellow Veteran?
Sponsored