Recommended Dealers List

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Either way won't be ordering until approx March, just doing early research. Any idea how long a factory order typically takes? Assuming they'll have an ETA when they place the order?
I know the ETA's change. I think they were running overtime to get builds done before their Thanksgiving time off. I ordered mine on 10/22 it was on the ground at the dealer on 11/17
Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I know the ETA's change. I think they were running overtime to get builds done before their Thanksgiving time off. I ordered mine on 10/22 it was on the ground at the dealer on 11/17
Lucky son of a b. Sounds good though going to probably order in March thanks again and enjoy!

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Lucky son of a b. Sounds good though going to probably order in March thanks again and enjoy!
Best of luck! if I can help, just let me know!

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone in the Ohio area, I recommend Crown CJDR in Dublin, OH. Reach out to Darius Skinner (Internet Sales Manager) at [email protected], 614-761-2360.

So far the process has been easy 1.) did build, 2.) he gave me quote, 3.) I gave my target and 4.) we agreed. They came in just over 6% (6.3% to be exact) under invoice w/ TL + $486 doc/fees + Tax. I placed my order last week and now just waiting.

I have not bought a car in nearly 20 years due to company leased cars so I was not looking forward to the process (and reading all the stories about how a lot of dealers won’t “deal”) but could not have been any easier!
Have you received your Jeep yet, any additional feedback?

GonnaGetLost

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC 1500, 2021 JLUR
Occupation
Auto Mfg Equipment Engineer
Have you received your Jeep yet, any additional feedback?
Oh yeah, got it 3 weeks ago. 30 days from order to dealer.. Wow that was quick turn around, I guess mine was basic enough to get pushed through so easily. Dealer has been great and delivered as agreed. And the Jeep is perfect (no issue so far), absolutely love it ! :jk:
If you are still shopping, I’d try to give Darius another shot.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sreilly2

First Name
Reilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I’m looking to order a 4xe in the Salt Lake area, +/- about 350 miles. Any recommendations? I’ve only talked to Larry H Miller, and they took the msrp and then tacked on an extra $500 for some reason. I asked if there were any deals, and they only offered to remove that $500 fee... Anyways, won’t be working with them, but I’m open to any other suggestions.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yeah, got it 3 weeks ago. 30 days from order to dealer.. Wow that was quick turn around, I guess mine was basic enough to get pushed through so easily. Dealer has been great and delivered as agreed. And the Jeep is perfect (no issue so far), absolutely love it ! :jk:
If you are still shopping, I’d try to give Darius another shot.
Thanks for the update, we ordered the 80th from another dealer the same day we had issues at Crown. Hers is built and waiting to be shipped to the dealer, not sure how it takes 3+ days for a two hour drive ;-) I may be on the hunt for a diesel if I can get over the concerns.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I’m looking to order a 4xe in the Salt Lake area, +/- about 350 miles. Any recommendations? I’ve only talked to Larry H Miller, and they took the msrp and then tacked on an extra $500 for some reason. I asked if there were any deals, and they only offered to remove that $500 fee... Anyways, won’t be working with them, but I’m open to any other suggestions.
Peterson or Dennis Dillon in Nampa, ID. It pushes your mileage to the limit, but they literally offer the best pricing in the entire country. You must be sure to use the contact info on this forum. Search around and find them, do everything via email and you'll be happy you did. They go 7-8% below invoice, which is 13ish% below msrp on factory orders. I think they had a special last year on leftovers that went 8.5% below.

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Peterson or Dennis Dillon in Nampa, ID. It pushes your mileage to the limit, but they literally offer the best pricing in the entire country. You must be sure to use the contact info on this forum. Search around and find them, do everything via email and you'll be happy you did. They go 7-8% below invoice, which is 13ish% below msrp on factory orders. I think they had a special last year on leftovers that went 8.5% below.
Same as Koons. What’s the doc fee? Ed Martin in Anderson IN is 5% less invoice and $199 doc fee. Koons charges $899 which essentially makes there’s around 6% less invoice.

Sreilly2

First Name
Reilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Awesome! To save that much, I’m happy to drive that far. Thanks!

Sponsored

NSWrangler

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Right I've heard the same. I know the 7-8% off invoice is ONLY if you finance through the dealer. They mentioned you can refi after 3-6months but curious how much in general a dealer rate varies from a CU rate.
I got a rate of 4.50% for 72 months going through the dealership. Definitely higher then my local credit union, which I can get 2.25%. I figure the additional interest I have to pay for 6 months is just the cost of the Jeep. Getting the extra 2% off for $100-200 of interest is worth it.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Same as Koons. What’s the doc fee? Ed Martin in Anderson IN is 5% less invoice and $199 doc fee. Koons charges $899 which essentially makes there’s around 6% less invoice.
Dunno. Didn't buy there. Check the threads.
But the question came from a poster in Utah, so Koons might be inconvenient.

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Dunno. Didn't buy there. Check the threads.
But the question came from a poster in Utah, so Koons might be inconvenient.
I assumed you would know the doc fee when you knew everything else that came with the deal.

purduecrew

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XR392, 2023 JLURD, 2022 Yukon Duramax
Ive tried many dealers near and far from Nashville ,TN to order a 392. The few that have allocations also want over MSRP. Or will sell below MSRP but they don't have allocation.

Any recommended dealers? Waiting on Rockie to call me back.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
I got my Jeep from Suresky Jeep in Goshen, NY. Easiest and the most transparent process ever. My sales person is Alex Musumeci and that guy is super awesome. He does not beat around the bush, will let you know the final price. No negotiation needed and I know that a few people that had deal with him through this forum have the super positive purchasing experience. I got the best rate on my trade-in compared to Carvana and some other dealership in the areas. My experience with dealership in NJ is that they are not willing to work with you in getting any percentage off invoice and there is a huge documentation fees tagged on the final number. In NY, the doc fee is capped at $75.

The chart below shows my experience with two out of state dealership (popular with the people here) and Alex from Suresky of NY. My 2021 Rubicon gave me an CEL (Check Engine Light) two weeks after getting my Jeep, and I am thankful that the dealership is close enough to me that I can get the matter fixed. It was some wiring problem, and it was fixed immediately. It would have been devastating to bring it back to out of state dealership that are 4 or 5 hours away, and I don't think that local Jeep dealership will be as accommodating when you come for services and did not buy directly from them.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 070220-analysis

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 64657

* My spiffy ride - 2021 2 Dr Granite Crystal Metallic Rubicon. :involve: Customized in July 2020 and received on Sept 2020.

So if you are in tri-state - don't hesitate to contact Alex Musumeci at Suresky Jeep in Goshen! He is the best. :like:
Sponsored