Recommended Dealers List

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Our administrative fee is $199, and the price is between just a little under the 8% mark, that's why I say 7-8%.
Considering the document fee that has to be about the best "out the door" deal going these days.

Later,
Johnny
Sponsored

NSWrangler

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Our administrative fee is $199, and the price is between just a little under the 8% mark, that's why I say 7-8%.
I got my 2021 Sport Altitude from Steve and would definitely recommend. He was very easy to work with and very responsive to questions. For the 7-8%, you do have to use their financing, but can refinance in 6 months.

PortlandJo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon / 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee North Edition
Occupation
IT
I picked up my order yesterday. Ordered from Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in VA on 10/22 and picked it up on 11/22. It actually came in on 11/17. Amazingly fast! Craig made it super easy! I had never stepped foot in that dealer other than to pick it up once it came in. I knew EXACTLY how much it cost out the door before I placed the order. There is no add on other than a one time dealer fee of $899.00. With tread lightly, they give you 8% off of FWP (invoice) with a tread lightly membership. 7.5% without tread lightly. So even with the fee i got around 6.4% below FWP! It was a fantastic deal.

Craig was really easy to deal with, had everything set for us to come in and sign. It was the best new car buying experience I have ever had....

Now the fun stuff begins!!

IMG_1265.JPG
Digging the black grill. I debated, but I was finding myself "nickel and dime'ing" myself. LOL Had to stop before my wife started asking questions. Really cool look though. Congrats!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
168 pages. I didnā€™t want to blurt out asking, actually read it all. Too many of those posts. This might help some NJ or SI/LI/NYC dwellers.

South Central PA - have my tread lightly, got my build together, have my ā€˜16 Willys in hydro blue for trade (only owe about $5k), financing on the ready, down money ready, all I need is hydro blue to be back and Iā€™m ordering. Looks like from what yā€™allā€™ve said, my best options are Kate at Courtesy Jeep, Leon at Criswell, and Craig at Koons.

Criswell/Koons are about my travel distance. While technically only about 100 miles from me, thanks to Balto/Wash traffic itā€™ll be a 2.75-4 hour drive.

I so want hydro blue back!

ED258795-797B-4331-AE42-29F85D9706AD.jpeg

EZsmoke

First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon , 2020 Honda Ridgeline
I got my 2021 Sport Altitude from Steve and would definitely recommend. He was very easy to work with and very responsive to questions. For the 7-8%, you do have to use their financing, but can refinance in 6 months.
I second this post. Steve was great to work with.

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Hello friends, new member here! I know this has been answered before but maybe there's been new updates since - I am in the market for a JL Sport S or Willys (either used or new) and I just moved to LA about 4months ago. I've dealt with 2 dealers already which I wasn't super keen on so I was wondering if anybody had any recent and good experiences in the LA area? I'm also looking for any suggestions on what car shopping apps to use since there are so many.
If you are in California @RobTrachtman is the guy to talk too he does 4% off invoice plus very fair financing options, no games no tricks, just great service and honest fair deal. You can get a better dealout of state but then you have to deal with registration of an out of state vehicle. Highly recommend Rob buying my second Jeep from him in a few weeks (itā€™s on the train now)

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
168 pages. I didnā€™t want to blurt out asking, actually read it all. Too many of those posts. This might help some NJ or SI/LI/NYC dwellers.

South Central PA - have my tread lightly, got my build together, have my ā€˜16 Willys in hydro blue for trade (only owe about $5k), financing on the ready, down money ready, all I need is hydro blue to be back and Iā€™m ordering. Looks like from what yā€™allā€™ve said, my best options are Kate at Courtesy Jeep, Leon at Criswell, and Craig at Koons.

Criswell/Koons are about my travel distance. While technically only about 100 miles from me, thanks to Balto/Wash traffic itā€™ll be a 2.75-4 hour drive.

I so want hydro blue back!

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List ED258795-797B-4331-AE42-29F85D9706AD
Thanks! I'm in LI looking at Koons. Any idea what kindof interest rate's are given to excellent credit? Is the deal good because their rates are generally high?

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Thanks! I'm in LI looking at Koons. Any idea what kindof interest rate's are given to excellent credit? Is the deal good because their rates are generally high?

No idea - usually dealers canā€™t match a credit union. And since 0% at 36 months results in an unattainable payment, Iā€™ll either be going to my local credit union or PenFed.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
No idea - usually dealers canā€™t match a credit union. And since 0% at 36 months results in an unattainable payment, Iā€™ll either be going to my local credit union or PenFed.
Right I've heard the same. I know the 7-8% off invoice is ONLY if you finance through the dealer. They mentioned you can refi after 3-6months but curious how much in general a dealer rate varies from a CU rate.

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Right I've heard the same. I know the 7-8% off invoice is ONLY if you finance through the dealer. They mentioned you can refi after 3-6months but curious how much in general a dealer rate varies from a CU rate.
That is not true with Koons. It is 8% off with Tread lightly OR Affiliate company employ (7.5% without it) and you can bring your own financing. I did and picked mine up on 11/22...

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
That is not true with Koons. It is 8% off with Tread lightly OR Affiliate company employ (7.5% without it) and you can bring your own financing. I did and picked mine up on 11/22...
Ah that's interesting! Who did you go through? I emailed them this week and was told this...

"the 7.5% under invoice does require financing through Chrysler Capital at which all you need to do is make 3 payments and either pay it off or refinance elsewhere if needed "

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah that's interesting! Who did you go through? I emailed them this week and was told this...

"the 7.5% under invoice does require financing through Chrysler Capital at which all you need to do is make 3 payments and either pay it off or refinance elsewhere if needed "
I worked with Craig Benner at Koons Jeep. I financed through my work CU (APL Credit union). They had 1.99% for any term up to 84 months so it was hard to beat. They didn't even ask about my financing until my order came in and I was there to pick it up.

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
C- 570-556-0451
O- 703-790-0900 EXT 17638

[email protected]

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I worked with Craig Benner at Koons Jeep. I financed through my work CU (APL Credit union). They had 1.99% for any term up to 84 months so it was hard to beat. They didn't even ask about my financing until my order came in and I was there to pick it up.

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
C- 570-556-0451
O- 703-790-0900 EXT 17638

[email protected]
Thanks Craig is actually who I emailed and mentioned must finance through Chrysler Capital. Maybe different now?

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Craig is actually who I emailed and mentioned must finance through Chrysler Capital. Maybe different now?
Could be, maybe December brought along new restrictions?

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Could be, maybe December brought along new restrictions?
Either way won't be ordering until approx March, just doing early research. Any idea how long a factory order typically takes? Assuming they'll have an ETA when they place the order?
Sponsored