2008 Cayenne, 2013 SL550 , 2021 JLUR, 2021 992C2S

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
If you don't mind me asking what percentage off of the factory invoice did you get??
Hi Dawn, unless it's changed:
5% off of invoice
1% for Tread Lightly membership
1% for dealer financing
~$600 document fee.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
True! Can’t replace that...

What is that person and dealerships name?
He has actually recently moved dealerships as his former one has new owners. He is now at Tuttle-Click.

His name is Robert Trachtman and his email is: [email protected]

Hope that helps. I’ll also check out your guy up north in case that shipping works out better as I’m closer. Did he charge any fees?

Thanks

Air Uncle P

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU Bright White
Anyone have a good experience with dealers in or around Colorado or in a neighboring state that are providing aggressive offers? I can get 1% below invoice with no docs fees but willing to drive to get a good deal. I'm ready to order!

Sponsored

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
I picked up my order yesterday. Ordered from Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in VA on 10/22 and picked it up on 11/22. It actually came in on 11/17. Amazingly fast! Craig made it super easy! I had never stepped foot in that dealer other than to pick it up once it came in. I knew EXACTLY how much it cost out the door before I placed the order. There is no add on other than a one time dealer fee of $899.00. With tread lightly, they give you 8% off of FWP (invoice) with a tread lightly membership. 7.5% without tread lightly. So even with the fee i got around 6.4% below FWP! It was a fantastic deal.

Craig was really easy to deal with, had everything set for us to come in and sign. It was the best new car buying experience I have ever had....

Now the fun stuff begins!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List IMG_1265.JPG

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
He has actually recently moved dealerships as his former one has new owners. He is now at Tuttle-Click.

His name is Robert Trachtman and his email is: [email protected]

Hope that helps. I’ll also check out your guy up north in case that shipping works out better as I’m closer. Did he charge any fees?

Thanks
A $399 doc fee (junk fee), lol, 29.00 title fee!

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Any dealers in or around IN or in a neighboring state that can match Koons deal of 7.5% under invoice? I don’t mind driving to VA, but just seeing if there is anything closer to home.
Any dealers in or around IN or in a neighboring state that can match Koons deal of 7.5% under invoice? I don’t mind driving to VA, but just seeing if there is anything closer to home.
I am in central Missouri, and we are doing the 7-8% under invoice.

Sponsored

aujeepgirl

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Hi Dawn, unless it's changed:
5% off of invoice
1% for Tread Lightly membership
1% for dealer financing
~$600 document fee.
Thank you so much!! So glad to be a part of this forum! Mike saved my husband and I thousands! We placed our order today with him!

aujeepgirl

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Hey my buddy in TX just asked me how to get a good deal on jeeps.. last time i shopped around like 2 years ago.. one the top two highest discount dealerships.. right up there with criswell was in texas.. but i can't remember there name or seem to find the info on here.. does anyone know the name of that dealership and who to talk too?
check this site out a person on this forum made it.
https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home