Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Beachy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Hey my buddy in TX just asked me how to get a good deal on jeeps.. last time i shopped around like 2 years ago.. one the top two highest discount dealerships.. right up there with criswell was in texas.. but i can't remember there name or seem to find the info on here.. does anyone know the name of that dealership and who to talk too?
Hi, I got a good deals quote from nyle maxwell by austin & Criswell in MD (pat was awesome & straight up-my friend used him before & recommended) and used that to get Baytown Jeep to match. I used the latest build sheet here in the forum with the treadlightly ammo & the costco program to work on prices. Some locally just blew me off.

Some said Niel at DeMontrond in north Houston & grapevine by Dallas are good shops to work with, but i didn't get anywhere with either of them.

There's a website link posted on here somewhere that shows the dealers who recently gave deals.. So i asked all of them. I can't find the link right now though
Sponsored

Last edited:

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
Hi, I got a good deals quote from nyle maxwell by austin & Criswell in MD (pat was awesome & straight up-my friend used him before & recommended) and used that to get Baytown Jeep to match. I used the latest build sheet here in the forum with the treadlightly ammo & the costco program to work on prices. Some locally just blew me off.

The best place I found was Petersons stampede Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Idaho. I live in California and even with the transportation to California from Idaho the whole deal was cheaper than any place that I could find. Give Kent a call, heā€™s straight to the deal.
(208) 741-1289

Some said Niel at DeMontrond in north Houston & grapevine by Dallas are good shops to work with, but i didn't get anywhere with either of them.

There's a website link posted on here somewhere that shows the dealers who recently gave deals.. So i asked all of them. I can't find the link right now though

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, I posted on the middle of youā€™re post. Letā€™s try this again.

The best place I found was Petersons stampede Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Idaho. I live in California and even with the transportation to California from Idaho the whole deal was cheaper than any place that I could find. Give Kent a call, heā€™s straight to the deal. Also well known....
(208) 741-1289

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
Hey guys just reaching out to give you the chance to order this Wrangler Rubicon 392 the way you want it. I got 2 allocations right now on it and they will go quick. Also the 4XE is available. Reach out and lets get this done.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 380
Email: [email protected]

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Hey guys just reaching out to give you the chance to order this Wrangler Rubicon 392 the way you want it.
The way I want it? With a bullet-proof 6 speed, Dana 60s, on 37s with a Metalcloak Game-changer and 5.29 gearing, all under factory warranty? All for under $50k? You are a good and generous soul.

Sponsored

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
The way I want it? With a bullet-proof 6 speed, Dana 60s, on 37s with a Metalcloak Game-changer and 5.29 gearing, all under factory warranty? All for under $50k? You are a good and generous soul.
Nice Joke. Don't know if I will be able to stop laughing anytime soon. Whoever is serious about ordering a Rubicon 392 just let me know.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The best place I found was Petersons stampede Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Idaho. I live in California and even with the transportation to California from Idaho the whole deal was cheaper than any place that I could find. Give Kent a call, heā€™s straight to the deal. Also well known....
(208) 741-1289
No adds! Whatā€™s the cost on the 392?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Nice Joke. Don't know if I will be able to stop laughing anytime soon. Whoever is serious about ordering a Rubicon 392 just let me know.
Just pulling the leg if someone who flouts the sponsorship rules on this forum by advertising new Jeeps for sale without paying for a sponsor membership like all of the reputable dealers here do. Glad you could save a few bucks. I hope you pass those savings along to your customers by going at least 5% below invoice on factory orders, but probably not...

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I hope you pass those savings along to your customers by going at least 5% below invoice on factory orders, but probably not...
If I remember correctly it does work out to something like 5% after you factor in their ~2% of invoice Doc fees.

Later,
Johnny

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI

(208) 741-1289
Iā€™m from NorCal but bought from a dealer in SoCal at 4% below invoice with no fees. I drove it back up along Hwy1 so donā€™t know what transport would be, so curious what Idaho was at based on what you said?

Sponsored

webechr

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler (Ordered)
Email Craig Benner at Koons Ford in VA with EXACTLY what you want, he will send you back what he can do (7.5% off of FWP) and take that and try to find something nearby, or order it from Koons, fly in and drive home - you will STILL be ahead thousands.
Finally had some time on my hands an I ended up taking this and misanthrope's advise. Contacted Craig. 7.5% under invoice as mentioned above. Waiting on the final numbers with my sales tax/registration costs factored in but looking like I'll have a 4-5k savings off my original order in Chicago and that's after factoring in a quick $120 flight from Chicago plus $100 of gas for the return trip. Bummed I lost a month of waiting time... but my stress level is much lower knowing I'm not getting ripped off AND all without having to negotiate. I've seen some Koons orders come in extremely quickly for some other folks on the order, build sheet, sticker tracking thread so maybe I'll get lucky and still take delivery before 2021.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally had some time on my hands an I ended up taking this and misanthrope's advise. Contacted Craig. 7.5% under invoice as mentioned above. Waiting on the final numbers with my sales tax/registration costs factored in but looking like I'll have a 4-5k savings off my original order in Chicago and that's after factoring in a quick $120 flight from Chicago plus $100 of gas for the return trip. Bummed I lost a month of waiting time... but my stress level is much lower knowing I'm not getting ripped off AND all without having to negotiate. I've seen some Koons orders come in extremely quickly for some other folks on the order, build sheet, sticker tracking thread so maybe I'll get lucky and still take delivery before 2021.
Iā€™m from NorCal but bought from a dealer in SoCal at 4% below invoice with no fees. I drove it back up along Hwy1 so donā€™t know what transport would be, so curious what Idaho was at based on what you said?
At Petersons I got 7.3% off of FWP and the transportation in an enclosed trailer I was still saving a ton of money could not get a deal anywhere else. I live in Southern California.
It shouldnā€™t be more than 300 400 from Southern California to Northern California if that.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At Petersons I got 7.3% off of FWP and the transportation in an enclosed trailer I was still saving a ton of money could not get a deal anywhere else. I live in Southern California.
It shouldnā€™t be more than 300 400 from Southern California to Northern California if that.
On a 2021 JLUR

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Yes - I saw your location, so I thought I would mention a local to you in the OC dealer at 4% below FWP just in case (he also had no fees). Then itā€™s just math and convenience + possible future relationship.

The bonus for me was a beautiful drive up back up Hwy 1 with my daughter šŸ˜„

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes - I saw your location, so I thought I would mention a local to you in the OC dealer at 4% below FWP just in case (he also had no fees). Then itā€™s just math and convenience + possible future relationship.

The bonus for me was a beautiful drive up back up Hwy 1 with my daughter šŸ˜„
True! Canā€™t replace that...

What is that person and dealerships name?
Sponsored