Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Beachy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I know Neil Carpenter @ DeMontrond in Conroe, TX has been mentioned numerous times, but I cannot let my experience go untold.

Neil was simply amazing. I started with a simple enough order for a Chief Blue JLUR. Neil promptly shot me back a quote @ 6% below FWP. I was not ready to pull the trigger, as Chief was actually my third color choice and I was holding out hope for a Bikini. I continued my nationwide search. While I found several inventory JLUR that would work, not one of those dealerships would come any where near a price I was willing to pay (and, no I did not expect 6-7% below FWP on inventory JLUR). So as I eliminated one JLUR after another, I also shopped Neil's offer locally. I am in DFW and why drive to the Houston area if I can avoid it. But as I expected (and I am sure many of you as well), not one of them would get within 5% of Neil and DeMontrond on a build.

Well, having exhausted all Bikinis and Ocean blue vehicles matching my criteria, I was content to order my JLUR in Chief. And then I saw it. Right there on DeMontrond's website: An Ocean Blue JLUR Recon. I had not really considered the Recon package, but I gave it a good look and said "that'll work". I immediately asked Neil if he would match the deal on this one. He responded that "it had just sold". Well what a bummer. Having a new set of criteria (Recon package), I set out to find another one. While sweeping the nation, Neil came back and said he was mistaken, the Recon was still available! On top of that he said he would do the same deal: 6% below FWP. SOLD!!!!!!

On Halloween day, we drove down to DeMontrond and met Neil, drove the vehicle, and signed the paperwork. Financing had been worked out already over the phone and they made no effort to sell me anything - the whole process was completely and totally hassle free. Actually, I will go beyond that: We had a very pleasant experience with everyone at the dealership. There was only one hiccup and that was on my end trying to get the funds for my down payment via my debit card. Craig, in finance, was very patient and understanding while I tried to resolve my limit issue.

Now, if that was all there was, I am sure you would agree, this is a tremendous story!
But hang on, it gets even better.

I have been looking at buying a JLUR for a while now and already new I was going to lift it. I landed on the Mopar 2" lift. Once I knew the vehicle I was purchasing had the 2.0 engine, I started shopping for the best price and found a site that had it 10% off list ($1345). So while I was at the dealership anyway, I went and talked to the parts guy (sorry, I forgot his name). He had it for list, of course. But I told him I found it for 10% off, he immediately came back with a lower price: $1315 (and no shipping). SOLD!!!

One last thing: While I was shopping Neil's offer, I got all kinds answers from the other dealers. Many of them bad mouthing both Neil and DeMontrond. One of them telling me there is no way DeMontrond can sell for that cause DeMontrond is a small time dealer and they are a high volume dealer and 6% below FWP is selling for a loss. He went on saying how Neil would be adding on extra charges for this and that. Well, now the deal is done and there was not one extra added on. I got the exact financing I wanted with out any hassle. No one tried to sell me anything. I got a lift at a great price. And to top it off, I am now driving my dream vehicle!!!!

Thank you Neil!
[email protected]

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 8D0472FC-52F7-4FC7-A70E-08DA5B3CC796

Nice job! I tired to work with Neil but he blew me off. Glad you had a good experience!

JCJK

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Any dealers in or around IN or in a neighboring state that can match Koons deal of 7.5% under invoice? I don’t mind driving to VA, but just seeing if there is anything closer to home.
Check with Jermey from Ed Martin Anderson, I just picked up my 2021 JLUR last Thursday. can't be more help with him. very straight forward. 5% less invoice, 199 doc fee. less than out of states quote i got, but it's local, i am lazy to drive so far for couple hundreds. lol

Jeremy Greer <[email protected]>

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Check with Jermey from Ed Martin Anderson, I just picked up my 2021 JLUR last Thursday. can't be more help with him. very straight forward. 5% less invoice, 199 doc fee. less than out of states quote i got, but it's local, i am lazy to drive so far for couple hundreds. lol

Jeremy Greer <[email protected]>
Thank you! That’s cheaper than what I’ve been finding.

JCJK

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
To Anyone in the Indiana area, I highly recommend Ed Martin CJDR in Anderson, IN. The sales rep i worked with is Jeremy Greer

Order my 2021 JLUR Sting Grey Oct-12th, Quote was 5% below invoice + 199 doc fees + Tax. not the best quote i got when shopping around. local preferred.

Not sure if my jeep has less option or FCA is just trying to cranking out the October orders. took exactly one month to get it delivered. actually arrived at the dealership on Nov-10th, they did some inspection on 11th, picked her up on 12th. the process is so much easier than ever. they even filled up the tank, not sure if that's normal for Jeep, but I was happy for sure.

his email address is [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks to Forums a lot for every piece of information, otherwise i might need to pay MSRP then. first Jeep of my life.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 1605411538931
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List IMG_0643

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List IMG_0644

Sponsored

Rkcmike63

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4 and 2002 HD RKC
Special shout out to Mike Clinnin @ Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA. My order took 6 weeks and 1 day to arrive. Drove 6 hours and was out of the dealership in less than 1.5 hours with no surprises. LOVE IT!!

so did they work with you on the price? I’m in South Ga and the dealers down here don’t deal much on the price...

Uu

jayrocko

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonano.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Creative Producer at 88Rising
Hello friends, new member here! I know this has been answered before but maybe there's been new updates since - I am in the market for a JL Sport S or Willys (either used or new) and I just moved to LA about 4months ago. I've dealt with 2 dealers already which I wasn't super keen on so I was wondering if anybody had any recent and good experiences in the LA area? I'm also looking for any suggestions on what car shopping apps to use since there are so many.

Joy of jeeping

First Name
Joy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hello friends, new member here! I know this has been answered before but maybe there's been new updates since - I am in the market for a JL Sport S or Willys (either used or new) and I just moved to LA about 4months ago. I've dealt with 2 dealers already which I wasn't super keen on so I was wondering if anybody had any recent and good experiences in the LA area? I'm also looking for any suggestions on what car shopping apps to use since there are so many.
I just picked up my special order 2021 Unlimited Rubicon, Firecracker red with sky 1 touch from Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click in Irvine last Friday. I found out about him through this forum. Thanks to all who posted about him.
In my experience, the only salesman I have found in California worth talking to. It’s a straight up 4% below invoice on whatever you get. Awesome guy to deal with. Answered all of my questions promptly. No games, no “dealer add ons”. I ordered it September 23rd And it took about 7 weeks but I got exactly what I wanted. I had sent inquiries to a few dealers locally in San Diego, in OC, and in LA. Waste of time. Most don’t even respond. Email is [email protected].

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
Anyone reached out to any preferred dealers regarding 392 pricing? Hoping there are deals out there. Thanks in advance

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
I just picked up my special order 2021 Unlimited Rubicon, Firecracker red with sky 1 touch from Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click in Irvine last Friday. I found out about him through this forum. Thanks to all who posted about him.
In my experience, the only salesman I have found in California worth talking to. It’s a straight up 4% below invoice on whatever you get. Awesome guy to deal with. Answered all of my questions promptly. No games, no “dealer add ons”. I ordered it September 23rd And it took about 7 weeks but I got exactly what I wanted. I had sent inquiries to a few dealers locally in San Diego, in OC, and in LA. Waste of time. Most don’t even respond. Email is [email protected].
Thank you again Joy!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Hey my buddy in TX just asked me how to get a good deal on jeeps.. last time i shopped around like 2 years ago.. one the top two highest discount dealerships.. right up there with criswell was in texas.. but i can't remember there name or seem to find the info on here.. does anyone know the name of that dealership and who to talk too?

webechr

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler (Ordered)
It’s probably too late for me considering I already ordered from Napleton in Chicago. I did contact a few dealers and all had similar answers that they don’t negotiate factory orders. Maybe I’m just not firm enough to negotiate a car purchase effectively (I agreed to MSRP). In the end I’m still PUMPED waiting on my new 2dr 80th granite w all the fixins but feel I am probably over paying a bit.

Anyway, are there thoughts on good dealers in the Chicago area for maintenance/future reference? Marino is another dealer nearby but they too made it seem as if they wouldn’t negotiate on price. Perhaps wranglers are just in demand enough they know they’ll sell them without a problem anyway (help me feel better about spending $$$ 😂🤦🏼‍♂️😭💸)?

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
It’s probably too late for me considering I already ordered from Napleton in Chicago. I did contact a few dealers and all had similar answers that they don’t negotiate factory orders. Maybe I’m just not firm enough to negotiate a car purchase effectively (I agreed to MSRP). In the end I’m still PUMPED waiting on my new 2dr 80th granite w all the fixins but feel I am probably over paying a bit.

Anyway, are there thoughts on good dealers in the Chicago area for maintenance/future reference? Marino is another dealer nearby but they too made it seem as if they wouldn’t negotiate on price. Perhaps wranglers are just in demand enough they know they’ll sell them without a problem anyway (help me feel better about spending $$$ 😂🤦🏼‍♂️😭💸)?
IMHO This sucks, BUT they took you for a total ride :(. Don't feel bad, they ARE professionals and it is what they do, but if you want to put in the effort you can save literally thousands.

Call around to other dealers and tell them you want to order EXACTLY what you want and are looking for deals. Email Craig Benner at Koons Ford in VA with EXACTLY what you want, he will send you back what he can do (7.5% off of FWP) and take that and try to find something nearby, or order it from Koons, fly in and drive home - you will STILL be ahead thousands.

NO ONE should pay MSRP for a regular Jeep. I would cancel that order ASAP. If they give you crap about refunding your deposit, simply call your Credit Card company and they will gladly get it back for you. Just my 2 cents...

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

So, I'm assuming "all the fixin's" for a 2dr, 80th Anniversary puts you in the $44k range, msrp. There are many dealers within a days drive that will go 5% below invoice, which would save you about $4000. Please cancel your order with these d-bags that won't budge on msrp and order elsewhere. Even if he plays the a-hole and tries to keep your deposit (most won't), you'll still come out ahead and you won't be giving them your business. Hell, I'll fly out and pick up your Jeep, deliver it to you and fly back if you split the savings with me, just to keep Napleton from getting the sale.
Sponsored