Recommended Dealers List

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
I am probably going to lease, but I am curious,....what is the interest rate dealers are quoting if using their finance to get the extra 1-2% off invoice?
And what seems to be the best rate one can get if using their own financing?
I have seen some posters saying between 4-5%. I plan on only financing about $10k so the higher rate isn't that big of deal to me.
Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
I am probably going to lease, but I am curious,....what is the interest rate dealers are quoting if using their finance to get the extra 1-2% off invoice?
And what seems to be the best rate one can get if using their own financing?
Your rate will vary based on credit rating, length of loan, amount, down payment, etc.
My bank just approved me for a $25,000 loan for a $45,000 Jeep ($20,000 down), 48 months, at 2.99% APR.

itsooh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW335i, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Made an order my first Jeep today from Criswell. 7% from invoice and 500.00 fee.
It is 4hr drive from my place but I think it is worth it when I compared with NJ msrp price.
They said it will take 6 to 8 weeks. Hopefully, I can get it this year :bandit:

carrera955

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Sport, 2021 Unlimited Rubicon
I ordered today in Phoenix, I got 6% below invoice. I did the math and got shipping quotes, plane ticket prices, and gas estimates. I could go out of town and get 8% off, but the added expenses made it worthwhile to order locally. If anyone is looking for 6% on the west coast, let me know. I will share my guy, but you gotta mention me so I get my $100 for every referral. That is $100 toward accessories!!
Curious where you ordered in Phoenix. I live in Phoenix also and am trying to order a new Rubicon and no one here in town is even willing to deal. Am now looking at states around AZ and using this forum but I can't get anywhere near the deal folks are quoting here. Heck most dealerships won't even quote prices via email...which I don't understand.

Sponsored

jseneca64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2017 GMC Acadia All-Terrain, 2018 Honda Accord
Made an order my first Jeep today from Criswell. 7% from invoice and 500.00 fee.
It is 4hr drive from my place but I think it is worth it when I compared with NJ msrp price.
They said it will take 6 to 8 weeks. Hopefully, I can get it this year :bandit:
You got a great deal. It’s worth the drive from Jersey. We ordered our Jeep from Koons. Rented a car and made the 3 hour drive to pick it up last Saturday. Saved just over 7k off msrp. Dealers in Jersey and PA wouldn’t come close to the Koons discount. A couple told me to just buy from Koons. I didn’t contact Criswell but they were on my list of dealers to contact. They both offer similar deals. It was 7 weeks from order to delivery for ours. Good luck with the new Jeep!

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Curious where you ordered in Phoenix. I live in Phoenix also and am trying to order a new Rubicon and no one here in town is even willing to deal. Am now looking at states around AZ and using this forum but I can't get anywhere near the deal folks are quoting here. Heck most dealerships won't even quote prices via email...which I don't understand.
@carrera955
Dan,
I ordered on 10/15/2020 from an AZ dealer. I received a good quote, not as good as VA dealers.
  • Create an email, send to 5-6 AZ dealers. List your build with all of your options. Tell them you can buy at FCA affiliate price (You have Tread Lightly, right?), but want a better deal. Ask them to give you their best deal.
  • Some will not respond, most will. Those that responded ALL gave me a build sheet and a OTD quote. None of them dug deep to give me more than a point under invoice (FCA affiliate pricing).
  • Reply with a professional email, stating something like "Thanks for your time. That's not close to the deals that I know other AZ dealers are giving. Thanks again, have a great day."
  • They will reply with better deals.
  • Best I could find in AZ is multiple dealers ended up offering 4-5% under invoice. I would've liked a few more points, but that's what it was.
  • It came down to which dealer seemed to be the easiest/best to deal with.
  • I may have gotten a better deal if I had pitted them against each other, told them what the other dealer's are offering. I don't play those games.
YMMV

carrera955

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@carrera955
Dan,
I ordered on 10/15/2020 from an AZ dealer. I received a good quote, not as good as VA dealers.
  • Create an email, send to 5-6 AZ dealers. List your build with all of your options. Tell them you can buy at FCA affiliate price (You have Tread Lightly, right?), but want a better deal. Ask them to give you their best deal.
  • Some will not respond, most will. Those that responded ALL gave me a build sheet and a OTD quote. None of them dug deep to give me more than a point under invoice (FCA affiliate pricing).
  • Reply with a professional email, stating something like "Thanks for your time. That's not close to the deals that I know other AZ dealers are giving. Thanks again, have a great day."
  • They will reply with better deals.
  • Best I could find in AZ is multiple dealers ended up offering 4-5% under invoice. I would've liked a few more points, but that's what it was.
  • It came down to which dealer seemed to be the easiest/best to deal with.
  • I may have gotten a better deal if I had pitted them against each other, told them what the other dealer's are offering. I don't play those games.
YMMV
Thanks. There a few I haven’t reached out to. I’ll give them a try and see what happens.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone in the Ohio area, I recommend Crown CJDR in Dublin, OH. Reach out to Darius Skinner (Internet Sales Manager) at [email protected], 614-761-2360.

So far the process has been easy 1.) did build, 2.) he gave me quote, 3.) I gave my target and 4.) we agreed. They came in just over 6% (6.3% to be exact) under invoice w/ TL + $486 doc/fees + Tax. I placed my order last week and now just waiting.

I have not bought a car in nearly 20 years due to company leased cars so I was not looking forward to the process (and reading all the stories about how a lot of dealers won’t “deal”) but could not have been any easier!
Amazing how two people can have completely different experiences. I tried contacting Darius Skinner several times with no reply or response this past week.

We went to the dealership on Saturday, Darius still not available and tried to work with another salesperson. They came back with one price which would have been acceptable but then the salesperson said, wait, that price is a mistake.

He went back to the desk then came back with revised pricing almost 2k higher then tried to low ball greatly on the trade, 2019 Sahara.

The final straw was when the salesperson person got huffy and short because we would not take this deal and we were wasting his time on the last day of the month.

Would not recommend.

GonnaGetLost

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC 1500, 2021 JLUR
Occupation
Auto Mfg Equipment Engineer
Amazing how two people can have completely different experiences. I tried contacting Darius Skinner several times with no reply or response this past week.

We went to the dealership on Saturday, Darius still not available and tried to work with another salesperson. They came back with one price which would have been acceptable but then the salesperson said, wait, that price is a mistake.

He went back to the desk then came back with revised pricing almost 2k higher then tried to low ball greatly on the trade, 2019 Sahara.

The final straw was when the salesperson person got huffy and short because we would not take this deal and we were wasting his time on the last day of the month.

Would not recommend.
Unbelievable :mad: and sorry to hear that. It is amazing how inconsistent dealers/sales people can be. Darius has been good about keeping in contact when I first requested quote and then thru ordering. Now I hope it’s not all “smoke & mirrors” and my deal falls thru at delivery (although I have signed price sheet).
Honesty I had an encounter the 1st time I went to the dealership to get build quote. Had arranged to meet with Darius and when I walked in another sales guy approached me and said “oh he is off today”. I said that’s funny because I just talked with him prior to coming in. Seemed like he was poaching.

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Unbelievable :mad: and sorry to hear that. It is amazing how inconsistent dealers/sales people can be. Darius has been good about keeping in contact when I first requested quote and then thru ordering. Now I hope it’s not all “smoke & mirrors” and my deal falls thru at delivery (although I have signed price sheet).
Honesty I had an encounter the 1st time I went to the dealership to get build quote. Had arranged to meet with Darius and when I walked in another sales guy approached me and said “oh he is off today”. I said that’s funny because I just talked with him prior to coming in. Seemed like he was poaching.
Yeah, it was not a good experience but I don’t want to derail this thread.

Darius called me earlier today to apologize for not getting back to me in a timely manner. I let him know what happened yesterday and he said that he would see what he could do to make it right. I expressed that was appreciated but we went to another dealer and came to price on the order and trade number.

We were looking for another dealer as a result of the dealer we thought we had a good relationship with did not want our business, crazy considering this would have been the third vehicle in 14 months and fourth in the past 26 months. One would think a dealer would care more about retaining a very good customer.

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
Took delivery of our ordered JLUS on Saturday from Travis at Tri City in Eden, NC. From initial contact for pricing all the way through the time we left the lot with our new Jeep, the transaction could not have been easier and hassle free. From the outset, Travis was prompt with his responses and spot on with this estimated delivery of the vehicle. It honestly could not have been an easier transaction and I look forward to doing business with Travis and Tri City in the future. Just got to convince the wife that I need a Jeep now, too!

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
If you order please tell them you were referred by me (Keith HIll), I am trying to get them to go down on my lift install.. LOL

He gave me 6% below invoice with just asking and no dealer fee's except $399 doc..

I used Queen Creek Jeep
Peter Notbohm
[email protected]
480-550-3800

carrera955

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you order please tell them you were referred by me (Keith HIll), I am trying to get them to go down on my lift install.. LOL

He gave me 6% below invoice with just asking and no dealer fee's except $399 doc..

I used Queen Creek Jeep
Peter Notbohm
[email protected]
480-550-3800
Thanks. I'll reach out to him and see what he has to say. Appreciate the info and I'll be sure to let him know I was referred by you!

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I used Queen Creek Jeep
Peter Notbohm
[email protected]
480-550-3800
Be sure to watch for tax in the out-the-door price. Queen Creek is a higher tax rate that the rest of the cities in the valley IIRC.
Sponsored