Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger SRT
Just picked up my Jeep from Travis at TriCity CDJR!! Super easy to deal with, and he had everything done for us before i came to the dealership so i could just sign and drive off. 8% off invoice with dealer financing and tread lightly discount
This is perfect timing! I just sent him and a few other Dealers on the East Coast an email to see who can give me the best deal. Going to be hard to beat 8% for the other dealers as I am a TreadLightly member and will use dealer finance if its the best deal. Travis is my top choice based on proximity so fingers crossed. Congrats on your new ride!
Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
In southern California, I'm another happy customer of Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click in Irvine. After getting the runaround from multiple local dealerships, I emailed Rob to see if he could help. He responded with a fair price, and had my factory order submitted within something like four emails in less than 24 hours (just had to nail down some new-for-2021 options). Rob is professional, friendly, and effective.

The pickup process was quick and easy and the price was exactly as quoted. Well worth the drive even if (like me) you're not all that close.
Thank you again!

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Hi!

Does anyone have any leads on a dealership that would offer a pretty good % off invoice price on a 2021 JLUR factory order I would like to place in the Kansas City area? I spoke to a gentleman at Reed Jeep earlier today and he mentioned about being able to do something like 3% off invoice, but I will be speaking more with him later today to confirm.

Thanks for the help!
Give me a call or send an email, we can do better than 3%. Steven Boeckmann, Jim Butler CDJR, Linn, MO

Kingz0489

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting my JLURD
I’m in NE and getting close to doing the same. Let me know how Reed works with you. If you search this thread I know some have said Steve Boeckmann at Jim Butler in Linn, MO is good too.
I have just picked up my Rubicon that I had ordered from Steve Boeckmann at Jim Butler. I flew in from Michigan and rented a car to get in the area. They picked me up from the car rental to get to the dealer. Once there, I met Steve for the first time and it was an overall great buying experience. Actually the best vehicle purchase I have ever made. There was no pressure at all even by the financing dept. They stuck to the original price and didnt try to pull anything. I was a little worried as it was my first time going out of state to purchase a ride and didnt want to leave without the deal going. The deal was unbeatable by anyone in my area. I highly recommend him. He also kept me updated during the ordering phase.

Sponsored

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
I have just picked up my Rubicon that I had ordered from Steve Boeckmann at Jim Butler. I flew in from Michigan and rented a car to get in the area. They picked me up from the car rental to get to the dealer. Once there, I met Steve for the first time and it was an overall great buying experience. Actually the best vehicle purchase I have ever made. There was no pressure at all even by the financing dept. They stuck to the original price and didnt try to pull anything. I was a little worried as it was my first time going out of state to purchase a ride and didnt want to leave without the deal going. The deal was unbeatable by anyone in my area. I highly recommend him. He also kept me updated during the ordering phase.
Thanks for an update on Jim Butler. How long did it take from order date to delivery?

Kingz0489

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting my JLURD
Thanks for an update on Jim Butler. How long did it take from order date to delivery?
I ordered a diesel when it opened in July. Mine took longer than others. Others I think took like three months including train ride if needed

PortlandJo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon / 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee North Edition
Occupation
IT
Well I was being a little impatient and pulled the trigger at Reed Jeep in town. Linn is a 3 hour drive, which isn’t horrible, but I got a decent enough deal to stick around here.
Looks like you got a purrdy ride there though! :)

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
If you are overseas military, check out the AAFES car sales, I think it's Military Autosource. Prices when I was oconus were hard to beat and delivery at the dealer of your choice.
I see this is from 2017, but I wanted to bring it into the current conversation. If you are military stationed overseas I highly suggest this program.

I used Miliary Auto Source! I'm also aware there's a car buying program through USAA which may be something to look into. I don't have experience with USAA but I can say regarding Military Auto Source, they're super helpful and they do their best to make the whole process easy for you and save you time. I'm stationed in Japan and I have a 2021 Billet Silver JLU on the way! Delivery set for when I return to the states in a few months! I was able to get a nice deal. I just wish it was tax except, being military I'm always taking advantage of the tax except perks on everything I purchase. But I understand this is a vehicle purchase and in the US I need to pay title/registration/tax fees.

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger SRT
I see this is from 2017, but I wanted to bring it into the current conversation. If you are military stationed overseas I highly suggest this program.

I used Miliary Auto Source! I'm also aware there's a car buying program through USAA which may be something to look into. I don't have experience with USAA but I can say regarding Military Auto Source, they're super helpful and they do their best to make the whole process easy for you and save you time. I'm stationed in Japan and I have a 2021 Billet Silver JLU on the way! Delivery set for when I return to the states in a few months! I was able to get a nice deal. I just wish it was tax except, being military I'm always taking advantage of the tax except perks on everything I purchase. But I understand this is a vehicle purchase and in the US I need to pay title/registration/tax fees.
This is a fantastic suggestion for those who are Military and overseas. Thank you for sharing!

For an update, USAA ended their car buying service with Truecar at the end of September. However, Truecar does have a "Military Appreciation Package" that may be worth looking into... The USAA Car Buying Service is no longer available - TrueCarwww.truecar.com › military › origin=usaa

Last edited:

Sponsored

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
Any dealers in NV with good reviews?
I wondered the same thing too. After lots of digging around on this forum, I landed on Antonio Magana at Jim Marsh. I was able to order a 2021 JLUR through him for 6ish% under invoice with tread lightly and financing through them. I mentioned that I may not want to finance through FCA and he said that's no biggie, its only a 1% difference, which I make back with the military discount anyway. I ordered through him on the 26th around 6PM and he emailed me my VIN and POC on the 28th.

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
I wondered the same thing too. After lots of digging around on this forum, I landed on Antonio Magana at Jim Marsh. I was able to order a 2021 JLUR through him for 6ish% under invoice with tread lightly and financing through them. I mentioned that I may not want to finance through FCA and he said that's no biggie, its only a 1% difference, which I make back with the military discount anyway. I ordered through him on the 26th around 6PM and he emailed me my VIN and POC on the 28th.
Thanks for the information, I did give Antonio A call he seems pretty straight forward. Right now I am still working with Petersons in ID, they do like to keep the loan through them for 6 months, you can do your own financing but they add like 2K to the price. I am getting a bit over it at this point and will just order today from one of the 3 dealers I have been working with. They all are pretty close and coming in at right around 47K-49 :facepalm: for a Rubicon build with tow/dual top/slush mats/diesel:like:

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
Thanks for the information, I did give Antonio A call he seems pretty straight forward. Right now I am still working with Petersons in ID, they do like to keep the loan through them for 6 months, you can do your own financing but they add like 2K to the price. I am getting a bit over it at this point and will just order today from one of the 3 dealers I have been working with. They all are pretty close and coming in at right around 47K-49 :facepalm: for a Rubicon build with tow/dual top/slush mats/diesel:like:
Yep! Antonio gave me all the options straight up. Didn't really push the dealer financing on me, he just made sure to mention it was a 1% difference. Navy Fed is doing 2.29% for new vehicles so I'm heavily leaning towards that, just so I don't have to refinance after 6 months and chance not getting the same rate. Sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what you wanna do, all that's left to do is pull the trigger! I was a little nervous about a custom order, but I'm glad I did it now.

CJ555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeep, YET!
I am probably going to lease, but I am curious,....what is the interest rate dealers are quoting if using their finance to get the extra 1-2% off invoice?
And what seems to be the best rate one can get if using their own financing?
Sponsored