Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

zakaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4dr, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1986 Honda Nighthawk S
I had a good experience with Diehl Automotive in Moon Township just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. I was emailing 6 dealers back in June both local and out of state. I was close to my decision on an out of state dealer when the manager from Diehl agreed to match pricing, provided my affiliate membership was good at time of delivery (through Tread Lightly). Fast forward 3 months and they kept their word on the agreed pricing since I had my TL control code and membership letter. Doc fees were standard, but they did not mandate extras like locking lugnuts or anything like that. We were offered extra warranty options, but they were not pushy about it. My wife and I were in and out within an hour on delivery day. I worked with Brent throughout the process and he was helpful with any questions I had along the way. I also requested that they not put any decals on the vehicle (wasn't sure if they did or not... some dealers do that). It came decal free. They made sure we had no further questions before leaving the lot that evening.
Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Looking for recommendations in Florida for a 2021 Rubicon Unlimited order. Which dealer gave a good deal and a good experience? I do not mind traveling for the best deal. Thanks in advance!

will07076

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ7, 2010 Wrangler, 2018 Wrangler JKU
Looking for recommendations in Florida for a 2021 Rubicon Unlimited order. Which dealer gave a good deal and a good experience? I do not mind traveling for the best deal. Thanks in advance!
Do a Jeep Build & Price on Jeep.com. Save the PDF of your Build. Use the search on here for Build and price and see what the FWP (Factory Wholesale Price or Invoice Price). The FWP is your starting point. You should should be able to get 6% off that price. Send the build sheet to a handful of dealers around you ( or search the thread for High Volume Dealers) and find one somewhat close. You will not need to go into a dealer. This can all be done via email I live in NJ and traveling to MD to get about $3700 savings. Well worth the trip to a high volume dealer

Good Luck

Roadglide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Lakeland CDJ. You will see some other comments on here. I live way south of Lakeland and Jason Doherty and his team took great care of me. Great price and great service.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Lakeland CDJ. You will see some other comments on here. I live way south of Lakeland and Jason Doherty and his team took great care of me. Great price and great service.
I have been in contact with Mike at Lakeland. I have purchased two Jeep's from them in the past and they are offering 7% under invoice with Tread Lightly (which I have). Looks like a solid deal so far! Just waiting for Nacho and the half doors to be orderable.

Sponsored

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Last edited:

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Lakeland Dodge Boys

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
Thank you for working with us and I will make sure that your experience goes great. Just to let some of the other guys know the half doors are back out and ready to order. Also waiting on allocations on some retro color like the Nacho and the Gecko. Also another great Jeep for the Postal workers, the RHD is back in business. You can order these also. Take advantage of the 7% under invoice with the Tread Lightly. Feel free to contact me to the below numbers or email.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 380
Email: [email protected]

Lumpy1976

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku
I recommend buster at Lenoir city cdjr just outside of Knoxville Tn just picked up a 21 2 door rubicon great guy to deal with and best price I could get in the area

Sponsored

SikkoBassta

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
I just ordered a Willys Unlimited here in Ft Walton Beach (13 Oct) amazing competitive pricing! Ask for Tanner associate and his sales manager is Shawn. I won't openly state the discount, but it was higher than 7...I will state it in a conversation though.

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara, BMW 335i
For anyone in the LA/OC/San Diego area, I couldn't recommend @RobTrachtman at Tuttle-Click highly enough. We ordered our 2021 JLU Sahara through him and the process was easy, painless and as enjoyable as buying a new vehicle could be. We placed our order on 8/25 and drove our new Jeep home this past Friday, 10/16. Couldn't be happier.

image0.jpeg

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bought my second Jeep from Koons at Tysons Corner in VA, and have nothing but great things to say about Craig and the boys at @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner. With the price of orders they can do by just mentioning this site it unbeatable.

IMG-9122.JPEG
It seems that it is more than worth the torture of the 495 mixing bowl. I live close to Ourisman Jeep in Clarksville and bought my last one there, so I have to at least ask what they can do. I assume Koons in VA can do the MD tax credit for trade ins like any other MD dealer can.

REALLY nice Jeep BTW

Nburg

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Willys Wheeler
It seems that it is more than worth the torture of the 495 mixing bowl. I live close to Ourisman Jeep in Clarksville and bought my last one there, so I have to at least ask what they can do. I assume Koons in VA can do the MD tax credit for trade ins like any other MD dealer can.

REALLY nice Jeep BTW
Koons has sold Jeeps to something like 40 different states. Craig showed me his map and its pretty impressive. I would definitely email Craig if you're considering ordering one.
Sponsored