Recommended Dealers List

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
I plan to order a 2 door Rubicon at the end of February (I need the time to save a better down payment) to hopefully pickup in April. It really looks like Koons down in VA may be the place to go. i hate to muddy the waters but I will need to trade a Mustang in as well but I am right side up in that car.
Sponsored

bigmaduros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Altitude - Almost Here
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and looking for some recommendations on dealers. I live in SC and want to factory order a 2021 JL.

I've seen referalls for Koons in VA and Lakeland in VA, any closer to SC?

Thanks for any help!

JCJK

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Metro-Detroit, MI ...

Avoid like the Plague: Jim Riehl's Friendly Auto Group in Warren, MI at 14mile & Van Dyke. I had everything set to buy a red JLU from them today. I spoke with a salesperson last night, but the price jumped up $1640 this morning via email. I exchanged a few emails to get a breakdown of the newly quoted total. They were reluctant to do so. It finally came out that they included a customer "Protection" package for $1640 ... to cover little things that a warranty & insurance might not. They would not let me decline it. They were quite arrogant about having these hot new JLs on their lot. Do not do business with these guys.

Highly Recommend: Al Serra Auto Plaza in Grand Blanc, MI. I called them this afternoon. They put everything through, were very transparent, ate a $200 fee for me, and I drove off the lot this evening with a new JLU. Chad Phillips (810)603-1820 was particularly knowledgeable and helpful. No surprises, and they have a policy of offering the best price around. Their salesmen are paid based on the number of vehicles they sell, not the selling price. They bank on volume rather than picking your pocket every time you turn around.

I've also worked with Suburban Motor Mall in Troy, MI ... Jerry Larue (sp?) on the purchase of our 2014 Durango. I would've bought there, but they didn't have a JL with the specs I wanted on their lot, in transit, nor were they able to order it at this time due to the 3pc hard top hold up.
What discount did you end up get from Al Serra Auto Plaza? Just called they, the only discount is invoice price before TTL

Lakeland Dodge Boys

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
I'm very glad that I been able to talk to some of you guys and to get you exactly what you guys been wishing to have and dreaming about at the best price possible. Tread Lightly has been a wonderful tool to use to do so. Anything you guys need please feel free to reach out. My contact information will be below. Lets Kill these trails with these new JEEPS.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 380
Email: [email protected]

JLNOLA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S MT
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and looking for some recommendations on dealers. I live in SC and want to factory order a 2021 JL.

I've seen referalls for Koons in VA and Lakeland in VA, any closer to SC?

Thanks for any help!
Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. It's on the east side of Atlanta and I see you're in Charleston so not a terrible drive. I have a 2 door JL on order, hoping to get it by the end of the month. Mike is super responsive and offers 7% below invoice right away if you have a Tread Lightly membership and are financing through the dealer. I've been very impressed with him. Tell him Jeremy in New Orleans sent you.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]

Sponsored

Lakeland Dodge Boys

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. It's on the east side of Atlanta and I see you're in Charleston so not a terrible drive. I have a 2 door JL on order, hoping to get it by the end of the month. Mike is super responsive and offers 7% below invoice right away if you have a Tread Lightly membership and are financing through the dealer. I've been very impressed with him. Tell him Jeremy in New Orleans sent you.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]
This is great but we will offer the same 7% even if you bring your own financing. Check us out and you will see what we are all about.

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Ordered my 2021 JLUR from Travis Reynolds at Tri City Jeep in Eden, NC. I live in Clevelend.
Zero hassle pricing.
Easy order process.
Arrived about 5 weeks after ordering.
They overnighted paperwork, with return overnight envelope, and it was done.
I arranged PU the next da and vehicle arrived a day later.

Could not have been easier.

FYI-two local dealers failed to even provide me a price to order a vehicle

First Name
Hasan & Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
my question is, what is invoice compared to msrp typically? Any examples? Any examples of those kinds of deals in the Birmingham, AL area?

JLNOLA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S MT

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
my question is, what is invoice compared to msrp typically? Any examples? Any examples of those kinds of deals in the Birmingham, AL area?
Example in front of me...
MSRP $45,145
FWP $43,124
FFP $42,766

Sponsored

rogerutley

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Just picked up my 2021 JLUR from Jim Butler in Linn, Missouri. Steve Boeckmann made the process very easy. No negotiation, just great prices to rival the east coast guys. Would highly recommend! Tell them Steve Pozaric sent you!
Second that with Steve!

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
This is great but we will offer the same 7% even if you bring your own financing. Check us out and you will see what we are all about.
Isn't that actually about 5% after one get through paying the high document fees that Florida dealers typically charge?

Later,
Johnny

scotte9

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Durango Citadel, 2019 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2021 JLU High Altitude
We've been considering a Wrangler for a few years and when we finally decided to pull the trigger this forum was so helpful. Without this forum I never would've found @MinerSteve (Steve Boeckmann) at Jim Butler in Linn, MO. I had never purchased a vehicle from out of state and Steve and the team at Jim Butler couldn't have been easier to deal with. Besides the fact that you won't find a better deal on a jeep, It was the smoothest, easiest transaction I've ever had. If you're looking to buy a Jeep, or any Chrysler, Dodge, Ram vehicle for that matter I highly suggest you contact Steve before making a final decision. After you purchase a vehicle from Steve and if you are considering having it transported, I also highly recommend BRT auto transport. I contacted them on Friday, they picked the car up by Monday morning and I received it Tuesday evening in the DFW area. Very reasonably priced and they are based less than an hour away from Jim Butler.

image0(2).jpeg

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase
What discount did you end up get from Al Serra Auto Plaza? Just called they, the only discount is invoice price before TTL
I have a friend who is an exec at Chrysler. I was able to make the purchase using a "CDI" ... basically employee pricing.

I recently sold my JLU (depite loving it) to buy a 2020 Gladiator. I ended up buying from Koons in VA at 8% below Dealer Invoice. It was a deeper discount than getting a CDI from my friend.

Al Serra in Grand Blanc, MI offers good pricing from my experience, but won't give deep discounts like some super high volume dealers such as Koons. I wasn't able to find any dealership in SE MI who would go anywhere near what Koons offered.

EDMURSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Bright White 6spd, 2016 Ford F350 6.7
I had a great experience with @PaulwithJeep and Dwayne Lane's Jeep in Everett Washington. I ordered my JLUR July 18 and took delivery 10/1. Everything went very smooth. Got 4 percent off invoice and Jeep offered 0 percent financing for 36 mths. Very low pressure family owned dealership. Paul was great to email back and forth. Was nice to deal locally. This was my first time ordering a vehicle and I don't think I will buy off the lot again, very nice to get exactly what I want. Just message him on the forum to get started with your order!

PXL_20201002_221051916.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
Sponsored