Recommended Dealers List

wedgeajt

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2-Door JK, 2021 Rubicon (ordered)
Gotta agree with the above posts for the Lakeland Dodge Boys. Put in my order last week for a JLUR and it was the easiest thing I have done so far. All via email and phone. Mike made it real easy for me. If you are in Florida, check them out.
Sponsored

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
Mark from Fitzpatrick Jeep isn’t at the dealership until October. I spoke to someone else regarding the 7% and they told me they’re doing 4% with tread lightly.

Anyone know of a dealer offering 5%+in the northeast? So far the most I’ve gotten is 4% from 5 dealers.
Travis Leon at crisswell or Craig Brenner at Koons. Both are great guys to work with

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Mark from Fitzpatrick Jeep isn’t at the dealership until October. I spoke to someone else regarding the 7% and they told me they’re doing 4% with tread lightly.

Anyone know of a dealer offering 5%+in the northeast? So far the most I’ve gotten is 4% from 5 dealers.
Give Brandon Santos (and sales manager Vinny) at Croton Auto Park a call. Tell them exactly what you're looking for in vehicle and price. They're super easy to work with and will make the transaction effortless on your part.

914-271-5100 x138
914-382-0814 (Brandon's cell)
[email protected]

Sponsored

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Leon was 7% with tread lightly and in house financing. Craig was 7.5% and you could bring your own financing but doc fee is high
Give Brandon Santos (and sales manager Vinny) at Croton Auto Park a call. Tell them exactly what you're looking for in vehicle and price. They're super easy to work with and will make the transaction effortless on your part.

914-271-5100 x138
914-382-0814 (Brandon's cell)
[email protected]
Great, thanks! I'll reach out to them today. I purchased my '18 from Koons, and this time I was looking to go more local. But it looks like I still might have to branch out a bit.

Artdnj

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUHR just stolen
I too am contemplating a new Rubi purchase and Craig Benner of Koons has been very upfront and lightening quick with answering back any questions I have had.

rogerutley

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Hi, I just ordered the same vehicle but with a few more options my total MSRP was $59,910 and I got it for 52,226. I don’t even have to go there for the vehicle, I have it set up to be shipped after the PDI it. Including the shipping I couldn’t find anybody to give me a better price and I live in California.I was about 12 1/2% below MSRP. Kent from Petersons in Nampa, ID was super easy. He does jeeps from all over the United States including out of United States.
Have any luck with your order?

Alba Rubi

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Gotta agree with the above posts for the Lakeland Dodge Boys. Put in my order last week for a JLUR and it was the easiest thing I have done so far. All via email and phone. Mike made it real easy for me. If you are in Florida, check them out.
Another happy customer! Ordered my Jeep last night from Mike @Lakeland Dodge Boys and couldn't be more pleased with the ease of ordering. Mike was patient with my questions and changes on the build. And of course a fantastic price. Now the waiting begins....

Garrett

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys

I'm a couple of hours north of NYC and would be happy with 4% (I'm basically ready to order). Mind me asking if any of those 5 are in or around the city, or north? — If I can't find anyone closer, I'll probably go with Fitzpatrick.

Sponsored

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 firecracker red Sahara (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubicon (ordered)
I'm a couple of hours north of NYC and would be happy with 4% (I'm basically ready to order). Mind me asking if any of those 5 are in or around the city, or north? — If I can't find anyone closer, I'll probably go with Fitzpatrick.
I live in nyc and went with Koons with full 8% off invoice even with the high processing fee you can bring your own financing. Gps your location to Koons and Fitzpatrick and compare the savings. 2 more hours of driving can save you thousands. you just have to the math and calculate convenience vs savings. Craig is awesome and everything is hassle free and very transparent. I know there is a mention of croton auto park in NY but not sure of their savings; give them a call or ask someone that have purchased from them.

Garrett

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I live in nyc and went with Koons with full 8% off invoice even with the high processing fee you can bring your own financing. Gps your location to Koons and Fitzpatrick and compare the savings. 2 more hours of driving can save you thousands. you just have to the math and calculate convenience vs savings. Craig is awesome and everything is hassle free and very transparent. I know there is a mention of croton auto park in NY but not sure of their savings; give them a call or ask someone that have purchased from them.
Great. Thanks for your advice. Yep, I've reached out to Croton, but they're pretty slow to respond and they still haven't given any indication of price, so who knows. -- But I'm going to look at Koons, too.

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great. Thanks for your advice. Yep, I've reached out to Croton, but they're pretty slow to respond and they still haven't given any indication of price, so who knows. -- But I'm going to look at Koons, too.
There is a post on this page from willysgirl giving you the right person of contact for croton auto park; I don't know what are their discounts. Take your time on the research; you want to get it right. Hopefully you can get what works for you.

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Surseky Jeep is doing 4% with Tread Lightly. Not sure how far you are from Goshen, but that would be somewhere to look.

Long Island is a no despite some members getting 5% below invoice. I believe there were 2 dealers that offered that, but the sales rep for both no longer work there! Go figure.

I'm waiting for a few more to respond before I place an order. Finally going through with trading in my '18!

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Surseky Jeep is doing 4% with Tread Lightly. Not sure how far you are from Goshen, but that would be somewhere to look.

Long Island is a no despite some members getting 5% below invoice. I believe there were 2 dealers that offered that, but the sales rep for both no longer work there! Go figure.

I'm waiting for a few more to respond before I place an order. Finally going through with trading in my '18!
I asked around but New York for the must part are ruthless when it comes to discounts; there is too many customers and always someone pays what they want.
Sponsored