Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I’m looking to upgrade from my grand Cherokee to my first wrangler and am looking for dealer recommendations in lower bucks county/Philadelphia area
There's a (supposedly) excellent dealer in Maryland. I had only cursory conversations with them, but the price offered was very good.

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
Put my order in for a Sting Gray JLUR yesterday, Already got the von shortly after, hope that's a good sign for things to come.

I had spoken with a few dealers from the list posted a few pages back but I went with Craig Benner at koons. I was sold on the fact that you can bring your own financing and the deal was just a little bit sweeter to outweigh the high processing fee. Leon travis at criswell was one of the other dealers I spoke to and was very satisfied with the way he carried himself. I recommend both of those guys to anyone that is in the market for a new vehicle.

SDL RECON

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
I just picked up my 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon from RODEO CDJR in Queen Creek, AZ. Pete Johnson was just straight up awesome and got my vehicle from another dealer in town for me. He took a sticker of $58,480 and went straight to 5% below invoice at $52,339. $498 Doc fees and $588 for tint/door guards and he got me the all weather mats and wheel locks thrown in. No games, nice finance guy, but I just paid cash. Airpark in Scottsdale by me first stayed at sicker and their final price was 1K below sticker, just not in the ballpark at all. Did not have to sign up for Tread Lightly, just kept it simple and fast. Call him at 480-250-6948 if these numbers look good to you. Thanks for all the previous info on this thread helping me get a good deal.

Roadglide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Hi guys for the first time. My name is Mike Peralta (Mike P) [email protected]. I work for Lakeland Dodge in Lakeland, Florida. Me and my co-worker Hercules [email protected], been making many Jeep enthusiast very happy with their new orders of 2021 JL's. We been with the same dealer for the last 4 years. Our names been mentioned here a few times and we hope to keep on getting our name out there. We honor Tread Lightly and we are very easy to deal with. If you are interested in a great deal in Florida and outside of Florida email us. Thanks for your support and we hope to continue serving you guys and gals.
I bought my Rubicon a year and a half ago from these guys. Jason Doherty is who I dealt with and they are first class. I live almost to the everglades and they delivered my Jeep all the way from Lakeland. First Class dealership.

Matt D.

Sponsored

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
I bought my Rubicon a year and a half ago from these guys. Jason Doherty is who I dealt with and they are first class. I live almost to the everglades and they delivered my Jeep all the way from Lakeland. First Class dealership.

Matt D.
Hi again guys. Jason Doherty is our GM now and doing a great job at it. Me and our crew are here to get you what you need at the best price possible. Call us.

bucjeep

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU WILLYS
Just ordered my 21 JLU Willys from Mike at Lakeland Dodge Boys - highly recommended . Whole process took less the 30 minutes over the phone and 2 emails. If you live in Florida they are the best deal going. Now the wait begins!

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
If you're from the Pittsburgh area, would definitely recommend Deihl Automotive in Robinson. Spoke with several dealerships in the area, they were the only dealership to give me absolute best deal right away, all others (South Hills Area) had to do the typical negotiating and haggling. Most were offering right around MSRP.

Gave me 4% below invoice right away, 9n a brand new 2021 order. The whole process was quick and as painless as buying a car can be. Salesman was John D. And the salesmanager Q was awesome. Would highly recommend over some other area dealerships.

Sponsored

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Mark from Fitzpatrick Jeep isn’t at the dealership until October. I spoke to someone else regarding the 7% and they told me they’re doing 4% with tread lightly.

Anyone know of a dealer offering 5%+in the northeast? So far the most I’ve gotten is 4% from 5 dealers.
Sponsored