First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
Hi, can you tell me what you found out on shipping the vehicle to your location?
It was $1500-$1800 depending on who the quote was from if I ordered from Maryland to Phoenix, so the 2% was a wash and I bought here in Phoenix for 6% below invoice and no fee's except $399 doc that I argued over..
Sponsored

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
I have my Tread Lightly control number for 1% below invoice. I’m going to try my local dealer again but this time ordering the 4XE Plug In. Not sure it qualifies for anything off but I’ll take the $7500 tax credit either way. ( or at least $7500 is the expected number)

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Any info concerning Mac Haik CJD in Katy Texas, maybe a trusting contact? They are advertising 15.5% off msrp. Fine print says they will honor the price of the buyer doesn’t qualify for the included rebates. They are 7 hours away and I don’t need the voodoo tricks. I have a Tread Lightly 1% under invoice control number. 15.5% off msrp is by far the biggest discount I’ve seen with or without TL.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
This is the list of recommended dealers I've compiled while shopping for my 2021 JLUR. I went with @RobTrachtman since he's the closest to me and the experience has been very satisfactory so far.

Leon Travis, Criswell JeepGaithersburg, Maryland[email protected]
Kent Schurtleff, Peterson CDJRNampa, Idaho[email protected]
Travis Reynolds, Tri City CDJREden, North Carolina[email protected]
@Travis@TriCityJeep
Steven Boeckmann, Jim Butler CDJRLinn, MO[email protected]
@MinerSteve,
SouthforkHouston, Texas[email protected]
Jason Beltran, Hawk CDJRForest Park, Illinois[email protected]
Rob Trachtman, Fleet Director, Coastline CDJRIrvine, CA[email protected]
@RobTrachtman
p: 949-373-0145
cell: 954-864-5162
PaulwithJeepEverett, WA[email protected]
@PaulwithJeep
Hi guys for the first time. My name is Mike Peralta (Mike P) [email protected]. I work for Lakeland Dodge in Lakeland, Florida. Me and my co-worker Hercules [email protected], been making many Jeep enthusiast very happy with their new orders of 2021 JL's. We been with the same dealer for the last 4 years. Our names been mentioned here a few times and we hope to keep on getting our name out there. We honor Tread Lightly and we are very easy to deal with. If you are interested in a great deal in Florida and outside of Florida email us. Thanks for your support and we hope to continue serving you guys and gals.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi guys for the first time. My name is Mike Peralta (Mike P) [email protected]. I work for Lakeland Dodge in Lakeland, Florida. Me and my co-worker Hercules [email protected], been making many Jeep enthusiast very happy with their new orders of 2021 JL's. We been with the same dealer for the last 4 years. Our names been mentioned here a few times and we hope to keep on getting our name out there. We honor Tread Lightly and we are very easy to deal with. If you are interested in a great deal in Florida and outside of Florida email us. Thanks for your support and we hope to continue serving you guys and gals.

Sponsored

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Did you call them directly or email them? I went to a couple dealers here, the first one gave me a hard time even going 1% under invoice, but I did get a build quote for a 2021. The second dealer said they couldn't even order 2021's yet and at that point In my mind I was already going out of state for my deal.

I emailed Kent Saturday night but still haven't heard back from him, wondering if calling is the way to go!
Give Mark @ Fitzpatrick's Jeep in Ansonia, CT a call. I live in NY too, but I bought from him. Straight talk and honest, no pressure sales pitch, the best car buying experience ever. I bought in March of this year, his deal was awesome. Good luck with your search, don't settle, get exactly what you want, that's what I did...

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I had a wonderful experience at Croton Auto Park in Croton NY. Brandon Santos was all sorts of accommodating. Vinny, the sales manager and his brother in law, Chris, the finance manager were also wonderful! Zero pressure. Nothing added that I didn’t want. No hidden anything, anywhere. They met every single demand I made. I’m a pretty difficult buyer.

Ordered a 2021 and got it to the dealership less than a month after they began manufacturing the 21s. The communication was fantastic and the process was smooth and easy! You won’t be disappointed.

Brandon’s direct line is 914-271-5100 x 138. His cell is 914-382-0814. His email is [email protected].
I’m sure you’ll be more than pleased with the deal and experience!

Last edited:

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Guys,

I have updated contact information :
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and Hyundai
40 Auto Center Drive
Irvine Ca 92618
cell 954-864-5162
direct desk phone is 949-472-7411

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Trish77

First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
I’m new to the Jeep world, I’ve wanted one for as long as I can remember so I’m finally looking to buy! I’m trying to research by reading lots on the forums! I can’t find dealers good to deal with in Ohio. Can anyone recommend any or I’m willing to travel for a great deal too! Thanks!

Sponsored

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
Give Mark @ Fitzpatrick's Jeep in Ansonia, CT a call. I live in NY too, but I bought from him. Straight talk and honest, no pressure sales pitch, the best car buying experience ever. I bought in March of this year, his deal was awesome. Good luck with your search, don't settle, get exactly what you want, that's what I did...
I had a wonderful experience at Croton Auto Park in Croton NY. Brandon Santos was all sorts of accommodating. Vinny, the sales manager and his brother in law, Chris, the finance manager were also wonderful! Zero pressure. Nothing added that I didn’t want. No hidden anything, anywhere. They met every single demand I made. I’m a pretty difficult buyer.

Ordered a 2021 and got it to the dealership less than a month after they began manufacturing the 21s. The communication was fantastic and the process was smooth and easy! You won’t be disappointed.

Brandon’s direct line is 914-271-5100 x 138. His cell is 914-382-0814. His email [email protected].
I’m sure you’ll be more than pleased with the deal and experience!
Thanks for the suggestions! I can say that going with the dealers named in this thread you will no doubt get an offer at least 7% under invoice. I emailed a few from the list. Probably goin to end up placing my order in a couple days. I just can't figure out exactly what I want yet!

Boostjuice21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I’m looking to upgrade from my grand Cherokee to my first wrangler and am looking for dealer recommendations in lower bucks county/Philadelphia area

Mike12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Do you offer roof rack install service (Gobi, JLUR)? Professional or personal?

KCBRUIN

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Do any of these dealers offer the Mopar kit, wheels, and tires at a reasonable cost when you order a Jeep, or is it just the jeep Itself? My local dealer charges $9-$10K for a lift, and that’s bananas. I’d like to wrap it all up in the financing of the Jeep.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you offer roof rack install service (Gobi, JLUR)? Professional or personal?
We have an accessories department that can get you anything you need and our service Tech is one of the best I seen when it come to installations.
Sponsored