Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Thank you everyone for your replies. They have been helpful.
@MinerSteve I haven't ordered yet so I'm all ears. You have the specs. What can you do?
I ordered with @MinerSteve. I am coming all the way from Texas. Super nice guy, easy to work with.
Sponsored

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there an actual “list” here? Looking for someone in Texas, preferably close to Austin. My dealer I’ve ordered a 2021 through is really pissing me off. Want to ditch them and go somewhere else.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there an actual “list” here? Looking for someone in Texas, preferably close to Austin. My dealer I’ve ordered a 2021 through is really pissing me off. Want to ditch them and go somewhere else.
There used to be a readily available map, that i believe was in the first post of this thread.

I don't know how to link a thread, but scroll down to the thread I created, "Recommended dealer map?", just for this reason. Fellow member SilentSkut was kind enough to post a link to said map. It contains what you seek.

Best of luck with your order!

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

This is the list of recommended dealers I've compiled while shopping for my 2021 JLUR. I went with @RobTrachtman since he's the closest to me and the experience has been very satisfactory so far.

Leon Travis, Criswell JeepGaithersburg, Maryland[email protected]
Kent Schurtleff, Peterson CDJRNampa, Idaho[email protected]
Travis Reynolds, Tri City CDJREden, North Carolina[email protected]
@Travis@TriCityJeep
Steven Boeckmann, Jim Butler CDJRLinn, MO[email protected]
@MinerSteve,
SouthforkHouston, Texas[email protected]
Jason Beltran, Hawk CDJRForest Park, Illinois[email protected]
Rob Trachtman, Fleet Director, Coastline CDJRIrvine, CA[email protected]
[email protected]
@RobTrachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and Hyundai
40 Auto Center Drive
Irvine, Ca 92618
phone: (949) 472-7411
cell: (954) 864-5162
PaulwithJeepEverett, WA[email protected]
@PaulwithJeep

Last edited:

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This is the list of recommended dealers I've compiled while shopping for my 2021 JLUR. I went with @RobTrachtman since he's the closest to me and the experience has been very satisfactory so far.

Leon Travis, Criswell JeepGaithersburg, Maryland[email protected]
Kent Schurtleff, Peterson CDJRNampa, Idaho[email protected]
Travis Reynolds, Tri City CDJREden, North CarolinaTravis@TriCityJeep, [email protected]
Steven Boeckmann, Jim Butler CDJRLinn, MO@MinerSteve, [email protected]
SouthforkHouston, Texas[email protected]
Jason Beltran, Hawk CDJRForest Park, Illinois[email protected]
Rob Trachtman, Fleet Director, Coastline CDJRIrive, CAp: 949-373-0145
cell: 954-864-5162
[email protected]
PaulwithJeepEverett, WA@PaulwithJeep
Thanks for the shoutout! I wanted to drop my direct email if anyone would rather write me that way.
[email protected]
I place orders for people all over the country and ship when needed. Thanks again!

Sponsored

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
I ordered today in Phoenix, I got 6% below invoice. I did the math and got shipping quotes, plane ticket prices, and gas estimates. I could go out of town and get 8% off, but the added expenses made it worthwhile to order locally. If anyone is looking for 6% on the west coast, let me know. I will share my guy, but you gotta mention me so I get my $100 for every referral. That is $100 toward accessories!!
Keith, who did you deal with here in Phoenix?

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Thank you everyone for your replies. They have been helpful.
@MinerSteve I haven't ordered yet so I'm all ears. You have the specs. What can you do?
Thanks to all the forum members who suggested dealers to contact regarding a '21 JLUR build. I would like to recommend and thank Steve Boeckman at Jim Butler CDJR and Kent Schurtleff at Peterson CDJR. They both gave me a great price very quickly that was well under what my local dealer offered. After I informed my local dealer I planned to place an order with Steve, they matched his price. At that point it made sense to place the order locally. With that being said, I did place a order today for a 2021 JLUR and am excited and looking forward to participating in the discussions here going forward. Thanks again to everyone.

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
Thanks to all the forum members who suggested dealers to contact regarding a '21 JLUR build. I would like to recommend and thank Steve Boeckman at Jim Butler CDJR and Kent Schurtleff at Peterson CDJR. They both gave me a great price very quickly that was well under what my local dealer offered. After I informed my local dealer I planned to place an order with Steve, they matched his price. At that point it made sense to place the order locally. With that being said, I did place a order today for a 2021 JLUR and am excited and looking forward to participating in the discussions here going forward. Thanks again to everyone.
Did you call them directly or email them? I went to a couple dealers here, the first one gave me a hard time even going 1% under invoice, but I did get a build quote for a 2021. The second dealer said they couldn't even order 2021's yet and at that point In my mind I was already going out of state for my deal.

I emailed Kent Saturday night but still haven't heard back from him, wondering if calling is the way to go!

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Did you call them directly or email them? I went to a couple dealers here, the first one gave me a hard time even going 1% under invoice, but I did get a build quote for a 2021. The second dealer said they couldn't even order 2021's yet and at that point In my mind I was already going out of state for my deal.

I emailed Kent Saturday night but still haven't heard back from him, wondering if calling is the way to go!
I emailed them.

Amitfisher

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Hi, I just ordered the same vehicle but with a few more options my total MSRP was $59,910 and I got it for 52,226. I don’t even have to go there for the vehicle, I have it set up to be shipped after the PDI it. Including the shipping I couldn’t find anybody to give me a better price and I live in California.I was about 12 1/2% below MSRP. Kent from Petersons in Nampa, ID was super easy. He does jeeps from all over the United States including out of United States.
sorry if I did not get this right, did you get this in CA? can you share dealer details?

Sponsored

Amitfisher

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I was reading the thread 20 pages down and saw multiple posts on great deals (8% below Invoice which I think is good ) but could not find specific names or dealership I can work with in CA. I live in San Jose, CA and willing to drive anywhere in CA, NV or OR for the right deal. If you have any recommendation for the right contact point will appreciate it, thanks!

JDOLVIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I try!

Thanks. Koons offered it at 7.5% below invoice, prior to adding the license/registration and crazy doc fee. What they didn't expect was for me to come in with the TL discount for another 1% off.

The truly nutty part is that I'm in Utah and couldn't get the local dealers lower than $1,500 above invoice. Reached out to Koons with my desired build, they factory ordered it (with my deposit down) and crushed the local pricing. I figured I'd use some of the savings to pay for the cross country leisurely drive back with the wifey.
May I ask who your contact was at Koons? I am ready to order a 2021

Turniipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0
May I ask who your contact was at Koons? I am ready to order a 2021
Here's the information on the dealer:

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
C- 570-556-0451
O- 703-790-0900 EXT 17638
[email protected]

2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman on East Coast
2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman in Mid Atlantic
2019 #2 Wrangler Salesman in United States

Turniipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0
My 2020 Wrangler order never made it out of the factory. It's still sitting in Inspection after more than a month.

I spoke with Craig about this and my concerns of buying a lemon. Furthermore I wasn't too sure it was smart to be buying a 2020 when the 2021's were being delivered, from a depreciation standpoint. He helped me out quite a bit and I now have a 2021 on order.

He was able to match the deal on the 2020 and transfer my deposit.