kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Nice! Not a lot of options, correct?
correct. I wanted the cloth seats. And I will be doing bumpers, stereo, LEDs myself. Save a ton of money. I basically ordered a rubicon for a grand more than the 2020 sports I was looking at.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
correct. I wanted the cloth seats. And I will be doing bumpers, stereo, LEDs myself. Save a ton of money. I basically ordered a rubicon for a grand more than the 2020 sports I was looking at.
You will be happy you ordered the Rubicon

RZ10

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR "Ocean Blue"
Highly recommend CriswellAuto.com in Gaithersburg, MD

Deal with: Leon Travis (the Man the Myth the Legend)

email: [email protected]

I met w/Leon yesterday (he came in on his day off) to take delivery of my (in stock) '20 JLUR in Ocean Blue Metallic to replace the same which unfortunately became a FCA Buyback.

Drove 338 miles from Ohio for this deal.

Leon was excellent with communications, pricing, financing & delivery. Made the whole buying experience easy peasy.

Deal in confidence, get past any hicups, this volume dealership has lots of vehicles & moves many desired Jeeps to happy folks.

You can pm me for any specific details.

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Hello, everyone! I’ve been browsing the forum for a few months but just joined today. I’m planning to order a ‘21 JLUR very soon. My local dealer has given me a competitive price on my build but before I ordered I figured I get others thoughts if this is a good deal or if there are other dealers that could do better? They are only about 2% under invoice but are 2 miles away from my home in KY. Thoughts?

Attachments

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Hello, everyone! I’ve been browsing the forum for a few months but just joined today. I’m planning to order a ‘21 JLUR very soon. My local dealer has given me a competitive price on my build but before I ordered I figured I get others thoughts if this is a good deal or if there are other dealers that could do better? They are only about 2% under invoice but are 2 miles away from my home in KY. Thoughts?
Welcome...

I would imagine you could find a bit better than that. May require some digging, a plane ticket and/or drive. I contacted dealerships in the surrounding states and was fortunate enough to be next to Idaho. Someone on here may have good ideas though. They certainly helped me.

Sponsored

eslincito

First Name
Eslin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Hello,

I just wanted to give my feedback on a dealer recommended on the forum here in Florida. I had a great experience with Lakeland Jeep Dodge Chrysler. Spoke to Hercules as he is in charge of people that come from this forum. Straight up guy, told me as soon as I contacted him that the discount was going to be 6% below invoice and 1% percent if I had a tread lightly control number. Total of 7% below invoice. I decided to go for a unit on the lot and not a 2021 order because I needed to sell my car right away and needed a car for transportation. I couldn’t wait 3 months to get the Jeep build process.

Overall amazing experience they delivered the car to my house in Miami where we sing all documents. Pricing was exactly as stipulated beforehand. They actually went above and beyond because they did not have an Unlimited Willys in the color green in stock so within a few hours Hercules was able to locate one from another dealer.

if you are in florida reach out to Hercules his email is [email protected]

14726FDD-73DF-4F62-B36A-A30498C5CCCF.jpeg

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
Hi, I just ordered the same vehicle but with a few more options my total MSRP was $59,910 and I got it for 52,226. I don’t even have to go there for the vehicle, I have it set up to be shipped after the PDI it. Including the shipping I couldn’t find anybody to give me a better price and I live in California.I was about 12 1/2% below MSRP. Kent from Petersons in Nampa, ID was super easy. He does jeeps from all over the United States including out of United States.

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Hi, I just ordered the same vehicle but with a few more options my total MSRP was $59,910 and I got it for 52,226. I don’t even have to go there for the vehicle, I have it set up to be shipped after the PDI it. Including the shipping I couldn’t find anybody to give me a better price and I live in California.I was about 12 1/2% below MSRP. Kent from Petersons in Nampa, ID was super easy. He does jeeps from all over the United States including out of United States.
Awesome!!

Kent seems to be a great guy. Counting the days.

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel

This is Steven Boeckmann in Linn MO at Jim Butler CDJR. If you haven't bought this yet, give me a chance to earn your business. Kentucky isn't very far from Missouri.

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Thank you everyone for your replies. They have been helpful.
@MinerSteve I haven't ordered yet so I'm all ears. You have the specs. What can you do?
Sponsored