Recommended Dealers List

HellaYellaSoFl

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Ultimate Sport S
Anyone have any recommendations regarding Hercules at Lakeland or another dealer in Florida for 2021 order pricing? Didn’t have much like with Criswell. Crickets trying to get details with financing to get to 7 off an order. Might be easier to suck up the $1k doc fee they all kill you on down in the SE. interested to hear feedback. Thx!
Hercules went on vacation last week, I've (and another forum member) been working with Mike the last few days. Hercules should be back now but probably swamped. Need ph# or emails for them?
Sponsored

Archie PJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Punk"n
I worked with Mike Thomas at Steve White Motors near Hickory, NC. They were relatively straight-forward, no additional dealer fees or upcharges, and they had a vehicle or 2 in stock that we were interested in. We were out-of-state buyers, priced contingent upon checking them out, trade in involved, priced before we ever met or saw the vehicle in person. We took our trade, its title and checks for either vehicle. We arrived looked our first choice over, test drive, signed paperwork and drove away all in about 3 hours. The dealer is on this forum's "dealer map."

JeepAdmin

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Sahara
I feel like we need a spreadsheet on dealers and discounts. So who, east of the Rockies has the best deal on 2021 JL's? Does it matter that I'll probably go Rubicon/Diesel?

Called Criswell, had to leave VM.
Called Koons, Craig(?) is out till Thursday.

Anyone else I should try? Willing to drive a bit for a good deal.

HellaYellaSoFl

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Ultimate Sport S
I feel like we need a spreadsheet on dealers and discounts. So who, east of the Rockies has the best deal on 2021 JL's? Does it matter that I'll probably go Rubicon/Diesel?

I talked to mike and got good numbers:
[email protected]
Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR

I'm buying from these guys for numbers and lot availability:
[email protected] /
[email protected]
Lakeland in Florida

MinerSteve posted the other day:
I am in central Missouri, and we are doing some great pricing on Jeeps. Give me try. My email is: [email protected]

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe

Craig is on vacation. I've been told he is the only one that does the forum pricing/orders.

Sponsored

eslincito

First Name
Eslin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
I talked to mike and got good numbers:
[email protected]
Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR

I'm buying from these guys for numbers and lot availability:
[email protected] /
[email protected]
Lakeland in Florida

MinerSteve posted the other day:
I am in central Missouri, and we are doing some great pricing on Jeeps. Give me try. My email is: [email protected]
Lol so the other guy is me. I’m also buying from Hercules. I can vouch for him, as it is true he was on vacation and I think just came back from it but is taking a day off tomorrow or something. The numbers they give were the best I have seen here in Florida. I tried about 4 different dealers but non of them were even close to Hercules numbers. They actually don’t have many options in their lot if you visit their website, but at least for me they had to take my unit from another dealership based on what I was looking for (color combo and options). Also I’m getting the car delivered to my house for free, from Lakeland to Miami.

OscarMike85

First Name
Calder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Accord
just refinance?
I plan on it. I made a very detailed pay off schedule, paying off at 6 months (the minimum time). I went ahead and pulled the trigger based off several opinions on this thread, knowing that if I get hosed over, I'll be sure to let people here and other places know all about it.

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
I worked with Mike Thomas at Steve White Motors near Hickory, NC. They were relatively straight-forward, no additional dealer fees or upcharges, and they had a vehicle or 2 in stock that we were interested in. We were out-of-state buyers, priced contingent upon checking them out, trade in involved, priced before we ever met or saw the vehicle in person. We took our trade, its title and checks for either vehicle. We arrived looked our first choice over, test drive, signed paperwork and drove away all in about 3 hours. The dealer is on this forum's "dealer map."

This is my first post, just lurking for now trying to gain as much knowledge as possible before I place my order. Is this forum's "dealer map" a hypothetical statement or a real thing. I couldn't find it!

Also, I'm in Buffalo NY, willing to travel as far as Koons for when I place my 2021 JLUR order but if I can find something closer that would be ideal!

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0

Give Steve a try in Linn MO. 7.x % off invoice. [email protected]. Thats with an affiliate (tread lightly or other) and dealer finance. 199 doc fee

JW1

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sting Gray JL Sahara
This is my first post, just lurking for now trying to gain as much knowledge as possible before I place my order. Is this forum's "dealer map" a hypothetical statement or a real thing. I couldn't find it!

Also, I'm in Buffalo NY, willing to travel as far as Koons for when I place my 2021 JLUR order but if I can find something closer that would be ideal!
https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

Sponsored

HellaYellaSoFl

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Ultimate Sport S
This might be for ordering, but I contacted some of the dealers listed in Fl (Arrigo, Daytona) and the deals were a fewer bucks off MSRP and high financing.

That would be more useful if it included contact info for the salesperson who could make those deals.

As an aside, I keep running into dealers (hiestercdjrsanford.com, sunsetdodgejeep.com, daytonadodgechrysler.net) that think they need to off set the super high residuals (currently 76%) on the Willys with super-high financing.

hiestercdjrsanford.com just told me the best they can do on leasing a Willys is 11%(.00459). Jokers.

JW1

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sting Gray JL Sahara
This might be for ordering, but I contacted some of the dealers listed in Fl (Arrigo, Daytona) and the deals were a fewer bucks off MSRP and high financing.

That would be more useful if it included contact info for the salesperson who could make those deals.

As an aside, I keep running into dealers (hiestercdjrsanford.com, sunsetdodgejeep.com, daytonadodgechrysler.net) that think they need to off set the super high residuals (currently 76%) on the Willys with super-high financing.

hiestercdjrsanford.com just told me the best they can do on leasing a Willys is 11%(.00459). Jokers.
Completely agree. And not sure how often the map is updated. Here is where I first found the map when I started my hunt for a deal:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/map-of-dealers-with-competitive-pricing.16315/

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Again, Peterson's in Nampa and Kent offer great deals.

kaiser_bun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS
I came to this forum to see where in the US I could get the best deal and surprisingly found that there were amazing dealers right in my backyard. I ended up purchasing from Dennis Dillon in Caldwell ID at around 7% under invoice (MSRP around 51 and got it for 44.5). Peterson in Nampa was slightly lower, but it came down to me being impatient and electing to purchase a new Sahara off the lot at DD rather then order and Peterson's in Nampa didn't have any at the time. That being said, I was speaking with Kent at Peterson a little bit and feel that I would have had a great experience with him had I gone that route.

I read some mixed reviews on Dennis Dillon on this forum prior to purchasing there so was able to go in knowing what to look for (watch out for the $300 security fee that I read about on here - the salesman was up front about it and tells you that you can opt out, but if you don't double check the numbers with the finance person they will still try to slip it in there.) Other then that, I had a very good experience with them and feel that I got a great deal on a Sahara that I wanted without having to go through the ordering process.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 20200820_093358
Sponsored