Recommended Dealers List

eslincito

First Name
Eslin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
I just wrapped up a deal on a new Unlimited Sport S. I talked to Craig Benner @ Koons, Mike Clinnin @ Mall of GA CDJR, and a ton of regional dealers and can confirm there is a world of difference between forum-friendly and the rest. Including one that got hostile when I mentioned TreadLightly.

However, I found that since I need something in stock Craig and Mike couldn't help.

I did however talk to [email protected] and his cohort [email protected] and they hooked me up with a terrific deal on an arriving-next-week JL.

Also, quick shout out to [email protected] who couldn't get close enough to Lakeland in price but had great numbers right off the bat and was super easy to deal with. He's got quite a few JLs right now in Southern Alabama if you're looking for something in stock.
What numbers were you given if you don’t mind me asking. I know they do 7% below invoice but what are the other details?
Sponsored

HellaYellaSoFl

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Ultimate Sport S
What numbers were you given if you don’t mind me asking. I know they do 7% below invoice but what are the other details?
$1000 dealer fee ("doc" fee), everything else is set by Florida. What else are you looking for? Best bet is to order a 2021 unless you are leasing.

eslincito

First Name
Eslin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
$1000 dealer fee ("doc" fee), everything else is set by Florida. What else are you looking for? Best bet is to order a 2021 unless you are leasing.
Yeah I’m leasing and I’m trying to figure out monthly payment. Haven’t been able to get MF to determine monthly payment and also need discount below MSRP instead of invoice.

eslincito

First Name
Eslin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
trying to stay under $400 a month on a Unlimited Sport Altitude or Willys.

HerJeep

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-door Hellayella Willys (on order)
I have to brag on my sales person, Neil Carpenter, at DeMontrond Conroe. I mentioned him previously when I ordered my Jeep over the phone in early June and it being such a quick and easy process. (No one else wanted to let me order what I wanted; they kept pushing what was on their lot with little to no discount)
I just wanted to give a shout-out to Neil again for the painless experience when I went to pick up my new Jeep from the dealership yesterday. He was true to his word on the pricing at 6% below invoice. I recommend calling him if you live in Houston or surrounding areas.
Neil Carpenter 281-541-0908
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List thumbnail

Sponsored

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Never heard back from that guy after 2 emails and a voicemail.

Sponsored

Mr_617

First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 530i
Last edited:

Riles2078

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Anyone have any recommendations regarding Hercules at Lakeland or another dealer in Florida for 2021 order pricing? Didn’t have much like with Criswell. Crickets trying to get details with financing to get to 7 off an order. Might be easier to suck up the $1k doc fee they all kill you on down in the SE. interested to hear feedback. Thx!

Mr_617

First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 530i
Anyone have any recommendations regarding Hercules at Lakeland or another dealer in Florida for 2021 order pricing? Didn’t have much like with Criswell. Crickets trying to get details with financing to get to 7 off an order. Might be easier to suck up the $1k doc fee they all kill you on down in the SE. interested to hear feedback. Thx!
I was working with Hercules first and then with Leon at Criswell when I hadn't heard back from Hercules. I did get a call back from a salesman named Mike who mentioned that he was passed my info because Hercules was going on vacation. No fault of his own just the timing but number were pretty close for new JLUR build. The 1k fee also kept my eyes wandering out of state.

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
Hey guys. I've messaged some of you, so I apologize for being redundant. Some of the dealers here require dealer financing in order to get the best deal. That in and of itself isn't the worst thing ever, and I realize they're making money off it, but where I'm hesitant is that I don't know the interest rate until I've already put the deposit down and committed. With dudes who have dealer financed, how much more were their fees compared with non-dealer financed? Thanks in advance!
just refinance?
Sponsored