Recommended Dealers List

Scoobyj

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A4, 2006 Dodge Durango, 2020 JLR 2 Door Sting Grey
I was just curious because I may have to take mine to another state soon after it arrives. I really don’t want to break it in with all Highway miles though.
I Came back along hwy 93, a two lane highway that is west of the Utah border. I was able to vary the speed and rpm along this road. Best I could do at the time. Impressed with the engine! Good luck with your trip!
Sponsored

JeepinMN

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBI JL - Sold, 2022 Rubi JLUD on Order!
Occupation
Nothin'
I am wondering the same. I am also in Florida
Check out Lakeland Florida Chrysler Jeep (800 687-2501)! Walked into dealership with my JL Forums supplied options order sheet for a 2021 Billet Silver Metallic JL Rubi.
Met with Manager Jason Doherty & sales consultant Hercules Frantzis. provided my order sheet, Affiliates Rewards Control Number and my Tread Lightly info. Five minutes later both guys returned with Purchase Order w/requested options at 7% below Invoice. No requirement to finance at dealership. Done. Total time 20 minutes.
The wait begins.

Riles2078

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Awesome buddy, I’ll hit up Lakeland for sure. Seems way easier since I can’t even get a shipment quote from one of the forum sponsored stealerships. Thanks!

Ghostbomb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Does anyone have any recommended dealers for Oklahoma? Specifically the Oklahoma City area. Has anyone had any luck with the military bonus cash for 2021 Rubicon orders as well?
Thanks!

struong8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon(ordered)
Does anyone have any recommended dealers for Oklahoma? Specifically the Oklahoma City area. Has anyone had any luck with the military bonus cash for 2021 Rubicon orders as well?
Thanks!
I've been to almost all of them. None are really trying to go with the 5-8% off invoice price that you see on this forum. The annoying thing is they have an internet price listed with something like 5k off and when it comes time for them to offer, they give you MSRP first lol.

I ended up ordering from Travis in NC and will probably be making a one way trip there and driving it back.

Sponsored

ketelhut

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm planning on placing an order as soon as I can get a response from any of the dealers west of the Rockies that have been mentioned on this thread. I'm in SoCal but am willing to travel to get the right deal. I have emailed & left voice messages for 3 different dealers & have received no return contact over the last 2 days. Earlier in the week I had good response from a dealer on the east coast but would prefer to purchase it closer to home.

Before placing an order I do have a question. Can I order from the factory to have a lift kit or different tires (35"-37") included in the build?

theiowan

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
Occupation
CPA
I try!

Thanks. Koons offered it at 7.5% below invoice, prior to adding the license/registration and crazy doc fee. What they didn't expect was for me to come in with the TL discount for another 1% off.

The truly nutty part is that I'm in Utah and couldn't get the local dealers lower than $1,500 above invoice. Reached out to Koons with my desired build, they factory ordered it (with my deposit down) and crushed the local pricing. I figured I'd use some of the savings to pay for the cross country leisurely drive back with the wifey.
Did they give any indication on how long it will be for an ordered 2021 model to ship?

Turniipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0
Did they give any indication on how long it will be for an ordered 2021 model to ship?
I ordered a 2020, everyone was quoting 10-12 weeks. My order was 5/23 and my Jeep is in the Inspection phase of the build as we speak.

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
Don't buy your jeep from David Stanley in Oklahoma City. I got a good price, but that's the only good thing I can say. They're either grossly I competent or they just don't give a crap about their customers. Avoid at all costs

CallaTay

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 WK Laredo; '19 WK2 High Altitude; '21 JLUR
Wanted to post another great experience with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. As mentioned in former posts, he was upfront, no gimmicks and discussed all the aspects from pricing, to build, to delivery. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. I got the same deal as the one’s you’ve already read about -- 5% no strings, additional 1% for TL affiliation, additional 1% Chrysler financing -- total 7% off invoice.
Make the trip if you’re in the area and give Mike a try. Won’t regret it!

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]

Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Wanted to post another great experience with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. As mentioned in former posts, he was upfront, no gimmicks and discussed all the aspects from pricing, to build, to delivery. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. I got the same deal as the one’s you’ve already read about -- 5% no strings, additional 1% for TL affiliation, additional 1% Chrysler financing -- total 7% off invoice.
Make the trip if you’re in the area and give Mike a try. Won’t regret it!

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]
What was your document fee? Earlier this year Mike was quoting $590 but someone recently said it was close to $700 now.

Later,
Johnny

Riles2078

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Anyone have a contact for Lakeland Jeep to order at 7 off invoice? Thanks!

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Hi guys,

I started at Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and Hyundai in Irvine California, about 10 miles up the road from my old store in San Juan Capistrano. I give the same great deal to all the forum members, just reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] or my cell at 954-864-5162. I am offering 4 percent below invoice on an order with the tread lightly program membership. If for some reason it tread lightly is not available as an incentive on the 21's which it won't be announced till the 21's start arriving at stores, I will do 3 percent below invoice. only fees are 85 doc fee, 30 electronic filing fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and tax and license. just that simple. you also don't have to buy any accessories, warranties, alarms, finance at a high rate etc. there ar eno strings attached. I am competitive on many aspects including those features I just mentioned so allow me the chance if I am competitive..
Rob

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
I'm planning on placing an order as soon as I can get a response from any of the dealers west of the Rockies that have been mentioned on this thread. I'm in SoCal but am willing to travel to get the right deal. I have emailed & left voice messages for 3 different dealers & have received no return contact over the last 2 days. Earlier in the week I had good response from a dealer on the east coast but would prefer to purchase it closer to home.

Before placing an order I do have a question. Can I order from the factory to have a lift kit or different tires (35"-37") included in the build?
Let me know if I can be of help. [email protected] or my cell is 954-864-5162. I will be more then happy to quote you a 2021 build since inventory is a bit light right now. I am now at Tuttle Click in Irvine, Ca.
Sponsored