Recommended Dealers List

rogerutley

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Does remote start come with Cold Weather Group? or do I need to add remote start even though I added Cold Weather Group? Thank You

Last edited:

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Bonusdrive.com is offering a $250 check on wranglers now

RedDevil17

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 LR Disco I (for now)
Does remote start come with Cold Weather Group? or do I need to add remote start even though I added Cold Weather Group? Thank You
Remote start is part of the Cold Weather Group. You don't need to add it. Check page 15 (bottom) of the 4 June order guide

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Doesn't look like it, according to the website
Dealer websites list vehicles for sale on the dealer lot. Comparing pricing between those and customer orders is like comparing apples and oranges. You will more likely receive a better deal when placing an order than you will receive when buying off the lot.

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Dealer websites list vehicles for sale on the dealer lot. Comparing pricing between those and customer orders is like comparing apples and oranges. You will more likely receive a better deal when placing an order than you will receive when buying off the lot.
Yes. I talked to Steve a couple times. He has offered pricing on the lot similar to ordering. It’s not the advertised price. I’ll probably order a 2021.

SargeWiegand

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe, 2020 Rubicon Recon
Another vote for @MinerSteve Steve Boeckmann with Jim Butler in Linn, MO
[email protected]

If you enjoy easy, no need to haggle bottom line pricing then this is your guy. A plus is their Finance Manager Mike Gray was awesome and straight shooter. No pressure from either and both very friendly. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

Sponsored

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7

RobTeazy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Volvo XC40, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Finalized a deal today with Kent Schurtleff at Peterson in Nampa. Price was great, and no hassle to get pricing and order done (other than some phone tag and my email always kicking his messages into the Junk folder). Thank you Kent!

Also worked with @MinerSteve from Butler in Linn, MO on pricing and availability the last week+. Very nice guy and his pricing was actually a little better, but about quadruple the trip home. I bet he'd be happy to give you some river trip and general Missouri recommendations for your own trip home. Thank you Steve!
Funny, I talked to Kent probably the same day as you. Then I went with the local guy (a friend of a friend). Well, now I'm kicking myself for not going with Kent in the first place, I had to cancel my local order, and I am right back to working with Kent.

JeePM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
@MinerSteve Steve Boeckmann with Jim Butler in Linn, MO is an awesome option in middle America. Straight forward and no BS fees to deal with. 7% plus under invoice.

[email protected]

Another future customer here. I’ve decided I’ll be finalizing my 2021 order with him next week. Great to work with and an unbeatable price. Every time I’ve talked to Steve he’s been very down to earth and doesn’t give you that stereotypical car salesman vibe that most experience so often. He’s never pressured me or tried to change my mind about anything. If everything goes as smooth as it has so far, I will not hesitate to buy from him again in the future. They’re not local to me so it’s enough of a benefit in cost savings to get there and get it back home.

crazyjas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
Hey fellow Jeepers,
I finally struck a deal here in east TN. I ordered a 2021 Rubicon Unlimited Diesel from Buster with Lenoir City Jeep in SW Knoxville. I got a great deal off $7200 of sticker with no hassle and out the door in under an hour. I have been doing a lot of research and really wanted to spend local & get a good deal as well. I don’t know that many people that got great deals with out having to travel cross country. I could not speak more highly of the friendliness and professionalism of the transaction. I could not find anybody in the local area willing to deal other other than 250 miles away. Then when the 2021 JLURD became available I reached out to the out of state Dealer to which I and many forum members previously spoke to and was told “things changed” on the 2021 and they would not honor what they previously agreed to deal on 2021 JLURD. I know of Lenoir City Jeep as I moved to the area in late 2019 and brought my 2014 JLUR in for some recalls and had a great experience. While waiting I struck up a conversation with the sales manger who asked what I thought about the new JLs to which I replied I wouldn’t be interested in anything other than a Diesel Rubicon. He said give me a shot when your ready, we shook hands and left it at that. I called Buster on 7/2 when 2021 JLURD became available and we struck a deal the morning of 7/3. I know a lot folks here in east TN have had to travel far and wide to get a decent deal but I would give Buster a call Cell: 865-271-8678 If your interested in a great deal in the east TN region.
Sponsored