Recommended Dealers List

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
Just curious - Did you finance through Steve Boeckman's dealership? What kind of rates did you get?
I also dealt with Steve on a quote. Great experience, would recommend. I went with another dealer as the geographic logistics made more sense for me. The deals were virtually identical.
Sponsored

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I also dealt with Steve on a quote. Great experience, would recommend. I went with another dealer as the geographic logistics made more sense for me. The deals were virtually identical.
Who did you go with? If the deals are identical, it must be a good dealer!

Rs4rocks

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4m40i
Another shout out to Brandon Gallawa at Auburn Jeep in Auburn, California (near Sacramento). I was look looking for a 2020 Rubicon Unlimited Recon and was getting the run around on price and financing here in Southern California. Brandon was up front, had good pricing and obtained excellent financing. Super all around customer experience at Auburn Jeep. Email or call him directly...very responsive too!

Sponsored

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
I've been hearing good things about Leon Travis, but I what kept me away is the distance. Will you transport the vehicle from Maryland to Texas? Drive it? Curious what you'll do.
I plan to drive it home. I have family and friends in the area so it made a bit more sense for me to make it a mini-vacation. I'm thinking of a few back road days to break the engine in a bit before I hit the interstate. Although the diesel addendum to the owners manual states "No break in period needed" I prefer to be a bit cautious with an expensive new toy. I'm thinking a day or two sedate ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway might be nice.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Just curious - Did you finance through Steve Boeckman's dealership? What kind of rates did you get?
I wont know a rate until I pick it up. Its a 2021. I will get a pre approval from my credit union to have a back up as usual. I plan on driving it home to TX the day I pick it up.

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I plan to drive it home. I have family and friends in the area so it made a bit more sense for me to make it a mini-vacation. I'm thinking of a few back road days to break the engine in a bit before I hit the interstate. Although the diesel addendum to the owners manual states "No break in period needed" I prefer to be a bit cautious with an expensive new toy. I'm thinking a day or two sedate ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway might be nice.
Oh, it's a diesel! I've been thinking about it.

Thanks for the tip about the dealer.

JW1

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sting Gray JL Sahara
New member here, but been lurking on forum for a couple months doing research and learning a ton from you all. This thread in particular helped a lot and I am excited to say I got an order in this week for a '21 JLU Sahara!

It couldn't have been a better experience working with @PaulwithJeep (Paul Labance at Dwayne Lane's in Everett, WA). I made first contact in the morning and by late afternoon the order was in the system. Paul was extremely responsive, helpful, answered a ton of questions and I got a very fair price. This was after a few frustrating weeks of trying to work with a couple other dealers mentioned on this thread. Drop a DM with Paul and you won't be disappointed in the service you'll get.

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
My local dealer has the Rubicon I would buy but after 2 hours in the dealership they only offered $1800 off MSRP. I walked. They called yesterday asking for another chance. They increased their discount to $3k off asking to come back to give them a chance. I just can’t do it when I see Koons CJD advertising the same Jeep under $50k. But I’ve messaged them through their website with no response. I’ve been in their chat room twice with a representative, giving my name, address, email and cell number both times and still no one has reached out to me and it’s been 4 days. At this point I guess I’m to far away for them to think I’m serious. I’d rather buy local but not at thousands more than I can get elsewhere within a days drive. I’m in Jackson MS if someone here has a lead. Mac Haik CJD has 3 locations locally. I even pointed out a Mac Haik branch in Katy TX had one listed at $8k off sticker. They said they could transfer the Jeep but not at the advertised price. I verified the MH CJD in TX would honor the price listed but sold it before I could get there.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 8727B442-90C2-47AC-81FE-EAB8DE7E40CF

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 4153B38D-99DE-4C5D-9ADA-9F6459A0F0B8

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
My local dealer has the Rubicon I would buy but after 2 hours in the dealership they only offered $1800 off MSRP. I walked. They called yesterday asking for another chance. They increased their discount to $3k off asking to come back to give them a chance. I just can’t do it when I see Koons CJD advertising the same Jeep under $50k.
It is amazing they actually called you back. Reminds me of the day they would chase you out the door saying they can get you a better deal.

JLNOLA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S MT
My local dealer has the Rubicon I would buy but after 2 hours in the dealership they only offered $1800 off MSRP. I walked. They called yesterday asking for another chance. They increased their discount to $3k off asking to come back to give them a chance. I just can’t do it when I see Koons CJD advertising the same Jeep under $50k. But I’ve messaged them through their website with no response. I’ve been in their chat room twice with a representative, giving my name, address, email and cell number both times and still no one has reached out to me and it’s been 4 days. At this point I guess I’m to far away for them to think I’m serious. I’d rather buy local but not at thousands more than I can get elsewhere within a days drive.
mom in Jackson MS if someone here has a lead. Mac Haik CJD has 3 locations locally. I even pointed out a branch in Katy TX had one listed at $8k off sticker. They said they could transfer it but not at the advertised price. I verified the MH CJD in TX would honor the price but sold it before I could get there.

Reminds me of the dealers in New Orleans. They seem almost intentionally shady, hard headed and ignorant here.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My local dealer has the Rubicon I would buy but after 2 hours in the dealership they only offered $1800 off MSRP. I walked. They called yesterday asking for another chance. They increased their discount to $3k off asking to come back to give them a chance. I just can’t do it when I see Koons CJD advertising the same Jeep under $50k. But I’ve messaged them through their website with no response. I’ve been in their chat room twice with a representative, giving my name, address, email and cell number both times and still no one has reached out to me and it’s been 4 days. At this point I guess I’m to far away for them to think I’m serious. I’d rather buy local but not at thousands more than I can get elsewhere within a days drive.
mom in Jackson MS if someone here has a lead. Mac Haik CJD has 3 locations locally. I even pointed out a branch in Katy TX had one listed at $8k off sticker. They said they could transfer it but not at the advertised price. I verified the MH CJD in TX would honor the price but sold it before I could get there.

8727B442-90C2-47AC-81FE-EAB8DE7E40CF.jpeg

4153B38D-99DE-4C5D-9ADA-9F6459A0F0B8.png
Dont know how far you are from Missouri, but I highly recomend giving Steve Boeckman @MinerSteve a call and order a 2021. Many forum members including myself have ordered from him. At this point in the year, I wouldn't even waste time trying to get a deal on a 2020. Dealers aren't playing ball do to low inventory. I am driving from DFW area to get mine.

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Dont know how far you are from Missouri, but I highly recomend giving Steve Boeckman @MinerSteve a call and order a 2021. Many forum members including myself have ordered from him. At this point in the year, I wouldn't even waste time trying to get a deal on a 2020. Dealers aren't playing ball do to low inventory. I am driving from DFW area to get mine.
Thanks. I saw his name and his dealership is 8 hours away. Certainly worth the drive and I have friends close by to visit. I just completed the 2021 build sheet invoice pricing linked in this forum. Based on it 8% is the highest % below invoice. A 2021 with tax comes in at $51335. My dealer with tax on the 2020 I drove is $58k even out the door. I’ll take a trip to save $6k. Just hate they discountinued the ocean blue and bikini pearl

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I saw his name and his dealership is 8 hours away. Certainly worth the drive and I have friends close by to visit. I just completed the 2021 build sheet invoice pricing linked in this forum. Based on it 8% is the highest % below invoice. A 2021 with tax comes in at $51335. My dealer with tax on the 2020 I drove is $58k even out the door. I’ll take a trip to save $6k. Just hate they discountinued the ocean blue and bikini pearl
Exact same boat I am in. I really wanted ocean blue or bikini. I decided on sting gray. 8.5 hr drive to save a few thousand is worth it for me.
Sponsored