Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

JeepinMN

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBI JL - Sold, 2022 Rubi JLUD on Order!
Occupation
Nothin'
Ordered from Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD prior to the virus and my order has arrived at the lot. Price was 8% off invoice which included discounts for the forum, TL and financing with them. Plus $300 doc/processing fee and normal tax & tags. Deposit when I ordered was $1000. We'll go pick it up in a couple of weeks. The savings over what local dealers charge make it well worth the adventure.
Blueeyedme,
I have a quick question. I'm currently working with Criswell. I received a price that was 7% below MSRP. Not invoice. Can you confirm your price was 8% below Invoice? Thanks!

jeepinmn
Sponsored

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hi -
Newbie here... Just read through most of this as I'm currently in the market for a new JLUR. It seems dealers in my local area aren't really coming down much beyond 5% off MSRP or around 1% from invoice.

To conform, it seems, ordering a 2121 from either one of these guys, from my area here in western NC, is going to be the best deal?
Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia CDJR. or Travis@TriCityJeep

I think from what I read in this thread, it is tough for dealers to come down in price on these 2020's as production as slowed? TIA.
@Travis@TriCityJeep will get you 8% below invoice with JeepWave or Affiliate code and dealer financing. It’s close, just north of Greensboro.

Mark up the specs you want, send him an email, he’ll give you a build sheet, call in with a deposit, he’ll run the order and send you a VON#. Super easy!

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
Blueeyedme,
I have a quick question. I'm currently working with Criswell. I received a price that was 7% below MSRP. Not invoice. Can you confirm your price was 8% below Invoice? Thanks!

jeepinmn
I purchased two JLUR from them. One last year and I ordered a 2021. Last year was 8% straight up with no forced financing and Affiliates Rewards. The 2021 build was 8% off invoice. 5% for being a forum member, 2% if I use their financing, and 1% for my Affiliates Rewards membership. I believe they're only giving 7% below invoice now for a new builds. Did you let them know you're a forum member?

Last edited:

JeepinMN

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nothin'
I purchased two JLUR from them. One last year and I ordered a 2021. 7% below MSRP does not sound right. I received 8% off invoice. 5% for being a forum member, 2% if I use their financing, and 1% for my Affiliates Rewards membership. I believe they're only giving 7% below invoice now for a new build. Did you let them know you're a forum member?
I'm working with Leon Travis. Real nice guy. Yes I mentioned the forum and an Affiliates Member. I'm struggling where to find the invoice pricing. Is that considerd to be the Factory Wholesale Price on the Customer Preferred Code Guide?

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

I'm working with Leon Travis. Real nice guy. Yes I mentioned the forum and an Affiliates Member. I'm struggling where to find the invoice pricing. Is that considerd to be the Factory Wholesale Price on the Customer Preferred Code Guide?
Use the attached spreadsheet (credit: @Gazelle) if you are building 2021 4 door Rubicon. It's pretty self-explanatory. FWP is the invoice price.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I’ve worked with Leon on both of my builds. I have no complaints. Use the pricing guide. It’s pretty easy to price out your build.

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Are you sure you did the math right? Leon showed me the MSRP prices (though the base was $70 higher then the real one) in his sales worksheet, but the 7% was calculated from the invoice price, not MSRP. I mean, it's possible he could make a mistake. Use the spreadsheet above to verify the totals.

JeepinMN

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nothin'
Are you sure you did the math right? Leon showed me the MSRP prices (though the base was $70 higher then the real one) in his sales worksheet, but the 7% was calculated from the invoice price, not MSRP. I mean, it's possible he could make a mistake. Use the spreadsheet above to verify the totals.
Got it! Thanks!

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

I’ve worked with Leon on both of my builds. I have no complaints. Use the pricing guide. It’s pretty easy to price out your build.
@starzbullies Did you sign the Sales Worksheet from Leon to place your order? Or was there a different more comprehensive document?

JeepinMN

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nothin'
Did you sign the Sales Worksheet from Leon to place your order? Or was there a different more comprehensive document?
I was reviewing his submittal. Didn’t sign.

Sponsored

turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
You can reach out to Rob Trachtman at Coastline Jeep in San Juan Capistrano. Mention the forum and he can assist you.
Second this. I ordered from Rob based on other's recommendation. Easy. He's the guy.

Pharmguy75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 21 Audi Q7
@Travis@TriCityJeep will get you 8% below invoice with JeepWave or Affiliate code and dealer financing. It’s close, just north of Greensboro.

Mark up the specs you want, send him an email, he’ll give you a build sheet, call in with a deposit, he’ll run the order and send you a VON#. Super easy!
Yep, Thanks! I emailed him. He told me 7% below INVOICE is the best he can offer right now, which is still better than anything I have found.

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
The $70 more is correct. It went up since that guide came out. A new guide should be coming out soon I would think with updated information. Think it's 42,195 now.

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Steve Boeckman at Jim Butler Jeep in Linn, MO. He is on here are @MinerSteve. Great price, no BS fees, no haggling. Several people on here have ordered from him, myself included.
Just curious - Did you finance through Steve Boeckman's dealership? What kind of rates did you get?
Sponsored