Recommended Dealers List

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm wondering if dealers really want our business. I've attempted to contact several dealers looking to order a 2021 Rubicon. So far, my local dealers have not replied (even after speaking with several directly). I'm willing to travel and have attempted to contact both Nyle Maxwell in Austin and Southfork in Katy through email contacts on this thread. No responses. Perhaps I'll have to attempt a generic contact point but I'd prefer to work with someone that has been mentioned here.
I'm about to throw in the towel and just wait for the Bronco so the over confident jeep dealers have some competition.
Contact @Travis@TriCityJeep stating you’re from the forums, give the exact options and trim you want and I guarantee you he’ll reply within a day and help make it a smooth transaction!
Sponsored

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
If you buy your Jeep 500+ away, what is the best way to get it home? You can't drive it that distance in one shot during the break in period. I suppose, getting it shipped on a flatbed?
I am using M&M freight. [email protected] Ask for a good deal and to be told all charges upfront.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
I'm wondering if dealers really want our business. I've attempted to contact several dealers looking to order a 2021 Rubicon. So far, my local dealers have not replied (even after speaking with several directly). I'm willing to travel and have attempted to contact both Nyle Maxwell in Austin and Southfork in Katy through email contacts on this thread. No responses. Perhaps I'll have to attempt a generic contact point but I'd prefer to work with someone that has been mentioned here.
I'm about to throw in the towel and just wait for the Bronco so the over confident jeep dealers have some competition.
The Jeep dealer in Katy, one of the worst in my opinion and also based on their other ratings. If that's the one you are referring to, I would go with another dealer and not even bother.

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Ordered from Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD prior to the virus and my order has arrived at the lot. Price was 8% off invoice which included discounts for the forum, TL and financing with them. Plus $300 doc/processing fee and normal tax & tags. Deposit when I ordered was $1000. We'll go pick it up in a couple of weeks. The savings over what local dealers charge make it well worth the adventure.
Is your salesperson worth mentioning or do you think I'd be good with any of their folks?

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Contact @Travis@TriCityJeep stating you’re from the forums, give the exact options and trim you want and I guarantee you he’ll reply within a day and help make it a smooth transaction!
The Jeep dealer in Katy, one of the worst in my opinion and also based on their other ratings. If that's the one you are referring to, I would go with another dealer and not even bother.
Thanks! Trying to stay within a days drive of where I am near Baton Rouge. I would have to consider the benefit of traveling as far as TriCityJeep (Eden NC?) but we do travel in a MH so even that may be an option. Texas was a consideration since I have family in Austin.

Sponsored

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Thanks! Trying to stay within a days drive of where I am near Baton Rouge. I would have to consider the benefit of traveling as far as TriCityJeep (Eden NC?) but we do travel in a MH so even that may be an option. Texas was a consideration since I have family in Austin.
Steve Boeckman at Jim Butler Jeep in Linn, MO. He is on here are @MinerSteve. Great price, no BS fees, no haggling. Several people on here have ordered from him, myself included.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Can you give me an idea of what charges would be expected to ship? How much did you end up paying per mile? Looking for a ballpark number.
MD to N.Y. I got him down to $325.They go by zip code. About 350 miles. I think I got a good deal. If you google auto transport between states you will get a bunch of companies. You fill out on their websites where you’re shipping and they email you quotes. It’s a little spammy but they honor quotes. I didn’t ask about other charges yet, I forgot. But assumed it’s just what they quote.

Sponsored

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Another recommendation for Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia CDJR.
no hassles. Great deal on trade. Easy 7% below invoice. Constant contact. Even though I passed on it, Finance even got extremely low on extended mopar warranty (if you wanted to finance that now instead of cash for it later).

I was a worried they wouldn’t honor my trade value that was signed at pre-pandemic order (four months), but I also got above a fair trade value on a mechanically perfect but cosmetically sad car.

Pharmguy75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 21 Audi Q7
Hi -
Newbie here... Just read through most of this as I'm currently in the market for a new JLUR. It seems dealers in my local area aren't really coming down much beyond 5% off MSRP or around 1% from invoice.

To conform, it seems, ordering a 2121 from either one of these guys, from my area here in western NC, is going to be the best deal?
Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia CDJR. or Travis@TriCityJeep

I think from what I read in this thread, it is tough for dealers to come down in price on these 2020's as production as slowed? TIA.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Does anyone know how one could figure out what invoice is?
Check the stickies of this section for the order guides. There is a separate one for 2 or 4 doors. I’d link them for you but I’m on my phone right now.
Sponsored