Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

obakesan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Am I correct to guess that they added back roughly 2% of invoice in document fees?

Later,
Johnny
Yes, unfortunately the max doc fee in Florida is state regulated at 999 and the lowest I've seen is 899. I wanted a manual and that made the selection much smaller. I could have saved $500 or so going to another state but I'd have spent that and more getting it home.

Local dealers all added on another 2% in "protection" crap and were quoting 2% under.
Sponsored

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
Congratulations on your order. BTW, do you know roughly how much was the doc fee?
the only fees they have besides tax & lic is a 8.75 CA tire fee, 30.00 elect DMV fee and an 80 Doc. fee (Cheapest I’ve ever seen it from any dealership!

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
I’ll be wanting to order a 2021 later this year. Been watching for recomended dealers in NE. Would you mind sharing who you worked with?
I am from central Missouri, and we are very aggressive in our pricing. When you get ready to order, drop me an email at: [email protected]
We have the best prices in the midwest.

Riles2078

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Anyone have reccomendations on dealers in the NJ or metro area for ordering below invoice? Attempted to deal with a few lots with stock in the 2020 Rubicon Recon with limited movement off invoice. Might wait and order my custom 2021, but figured I’d check for advice and experiences. Thanks all!

Sponsored

suss1173

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU, E46M, E70d,
Anyone have reccomendations on dealers in the NJ or metro area for ordering below invoice? Attempted to deal with a few lots with stock in the 2020 Rubicon Recon with limited movement off invoice. Might wait and order my custom 2021, but figured I’d check for advice and experiences. Thanks all!
I’m on Long Island and I have not had any luck with any of the tri-State dealers. The closest Dealer that I could find That was willing to deal, was Chriswell Jeep in MD.

The guy I’ve been dealing with, Leon, is a rockstar. He’s no pressure, he dosent care if you want to build it and order it, or take one from inventory, he just wants the buyer to get what they want.

Id try them, and you probably at least 40 minutes clcoser than I am. If you do speak to Leon, please tell him Michael S.. from long a Island mentioned him.

Riles2078

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Awesome I’ll hit up Leon for sure. Don’t care about taking a road trip. Do you have a email or phone number for Leon? Thanks man!

mikebost

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x5, x6, JLR
how did it go.
3hrs driving from my place in Poconos with my family, less than 1 hr at the dealership, full process very smooth as expected since not a lot of people shopping this time :), finance manager made it feel like they are very busy but in reality, we signed docs in less than 10 min with only a few people wandering around, we did final car check (per JL forum checklist) and walked to a local BBQ place, did quick tailgate dinner and back home but this time traveling at 50mph/100 miles and 60-65 after.

Of course, as soon as we start driving on a highway I realized that we have an error message on the dashboard ( see my other posts, looks like it's fixed now). Next morning 7 am I'm outside taking doors and roof off and driving it topless thru the long weekend :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List IMG_0573

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List IMG_0585

Last edited:

Sponsored

Riles2078

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Great Rubi man. Enjoy it. Miss my old ski chalet in Bushkill. Still enjoy going up to friends in Mt Pocono. I’ll keep you posted on my progress with Leon. Thanks!

morreale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR / Shelby GT500
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I am from central Missouri, and we are very aggressive in our pricing. When you get ready to order, drop me an email at: [email protected]
We have the best prices in the midwest.
I will definitely hit you up when i am ready to order my JLUR and see what you can do.

jerikotomas

First Name
Jeriko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 sport

yeah ive been looking around too went to 3 dealers still not a good deal.
i found a dealer in fullerton and sold the car to another customer!!

JRoberts87

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 and Volkswagen Toureg TDI
Any advice on a reasonable dealer in PA within an hour or two of the Philly suburbs? Thanks in advance. Getting ready to order my first jeep
Sponsored