Recommended Dealers List

mikebost

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x5, x6, JLR
Anyone had a good or bad experience with Antwerpen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from Baltimore, I made a reasonable offer ( 600 less than internet advertised price ) for on the lot JLUR and they are not even calling back.
Sponsored

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
Iā€™m in the market for a new 2020 Jeep Wrangler (most likely Iā€™ll have to order it). Anybody have any recommendations for a dealer in the state of Washington, near Seattle would be ideal.
look up ā€˜PaulWithJeepā€™ on the forum. He has helped many of us from the pacific NW. Best deal in the area.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
O
Is this Rob guy here in California? Does anybody know of a dealer that will deal in California.Iā€™m looking at least 5% back of invoice for the 2020 Rubicon.

Is this Rob guy here in California? Does anybody know of a dealer that will deal in California.Iā€™m looking at least 5% back of invoice for the 2020 Rubicon.

Does anybody have Robā€™s contact information?

Thereā€™s a place in Las Vegas Jim marsh Chrysler jeep they are doing about 9% off MSRP

Here is Rob's contact. I met with him last weekend and had a great talk. Nice guy, and if you tell him you got his info from the forum and you got the Tread Lightly discount, he will do 5% below invoice plus TTL. I was looking for a JLUR and it was a decent deal. Feel free to mention my name.

Good luck.

@RobTrachtman
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Manager
Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
[email protected]
949-373-0145 direct
954-864-5162 cell

suss1173

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU, E46M, E70d,
Anyone had a good or bad experience with Antwerpen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from Baltimore, I made a reasonable offer ( 600 less than internet advertised price ) for on the lot JLUR and they are not even calling back.
if your looking in the M.D. area,,Iā€™d look up Leon at Chriswell Jeep. I haven purchased yet, but Iā€™ve been speaking with him and heā€™s fantastic. Not push, straight forward guy.

mikebost

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x5, x6, JLR
if your looking in the M.D. area,,Iā€™d look up Leon at Chriswell Jeep. I haven purchased yet, but Iā€™ve been speaking with him and heā€™s fantastic. Not push, straight forward guy.
and thatā€™s what I did :) last night

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List C8364975-4A53-4E6C-AF86-F1C8D0FB123F

Sponsored

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Iā€™ll be wanting to order a 2021 later this year. Been watching for recomended dealers in NE. Would you mind sharing who you worked with?
We are in central Missouri, and are giving back 7%, plus another 1% if you have affililate rewards. I don't believe there is anyone else in the midwest doing that.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
O

Does anybody have Robā€™s contact information?

Thereā€™s a place in Las Vegas Jim marsh Chrysler jeep they are doing about 9% off MSRP
You can reach Rob on his cell at 954-864-5162 call, text or email.. [email protected]

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
You can reach Rob on his cell at 954-864-5162 call, text or email.. [email protected]
Thank you! I called Rob, super nice guy!!!! It was seamless. Iā€™d recommend this guy to anyone in Southern California or anywhere for that matter. Dealerships in San Juan Capistrano so donā€™t be fooled by his cell number give them a call. 954.864.5162.
I got 5% back of invoice no extra charges just tax and license.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is Rob's contact. I met with him last weekend and had a great talk. Nice guy, and if you tell him you got his info from the forum and you got the Tread Lightly discount, he will do 5% below invoice plus TTL. I was looking for a JLUR and it was a decent deal. Feel free to mention my name.

Good luck.

@RobTrachtman
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Manager
Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
[email protected]
949-373-0145 direct
954-864-5162 cell
Just to clarify you got 5% plus another 1% for having tread lightly? Did you have finance through him? When did you purchase your jeep?

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to clarify you got 5% plus another 1% for having tread lightly? Did you have finance through him? When did you purchase your jeep?
As far as I know it's 5% including TL. I don't think it required financing through them. I haven't got mine yet though. Did you end up buying?

Sponsored

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As far as I know it's 5% including TL. I don't think it required financing through them. I haven't got mine yet though. Did you end up buying?
Yes, I ordered my 2020 JLUR and itā€™s 5% back of the invoice with Tread lightly. Very straight up easy to deal with, went seamless. Their dock fee is nothing which counts for a lot because a lot of dealerships will charge anywhere from 500 to 1300 for a dock fee they donā€™t.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I ordered my 2020 JLUR and itā€™s 5% back of the invoice with Tread lightly. Very straight up easy to deal with, went seamless. Their dock fee is nothing which counts for a lot because a lot of dealerships will charge anywhere from 500 to 1300 for a dock fee they donā€™t.
Congratulations on your order. BTW, do you know roughly how much was the doc fee?

obakesan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Another shout out for Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Hercules. 7% off invoice on a 2020 JLUR with tread lightly. An additional $500 for military. Very smooth transaction and his team brought it to me. None of the local dealers were willing to come close.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Another shout out for Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Hercules. 7% off invoice on a 2020 JLUR with tread lightly. An additional $500 for military. Very smooth transaction and his team brought it to me. None of the local dealers were willing to come close.
Am I correct to guess that they added back roughly 2% of invoice in document fees?

Later,
Johnny
Sponsored