First Name
Frunkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Pusher of Buttons
We picked our Rubi up yesterday from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. Mike had us in and out quickly as he gave us "Wrangler 101" on all of the features and electronics while the finance manager prepared all of our paperwork.

This was the easiest car buying experience and we enjoyed meeting and working with Mike.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJ
770-713-5364

[email protected]
I'm late in posting but wanted to agree that my buying experience with Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA CDJ was great. He made the process easy from start to finish when I ordered a new custom configured 2020 Rubicon, gave me a price 6% below invoice.

I did everything online and via email with Mike with prompt responses. Ordered end of January and picked-up end of March exactly 8 weeks later.

I had reached out to 7 or 8 other area dealers with varying degrees of response but Mike blew them all away with service and pricing.

No hesitation in recommending Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA.

2020JLRubicon.jpg
Sponsored

Roadglide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Thank you for the tip. Just used Hercules at Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to place my order 7% off invoice including the tread lightly discount.

'20 Rubicon
MSRP 50540
Sale price 44540 +tax, tag, dealer fee
Dealer fee 998

J
I was the first person on this forum (1 1/2 Years ago) that used and Bragged about Lakeland CDJ. Jason Doherty is the GM and a Class act. They delivered my car (3 hrs) right to my doorstep. I highly recommend Lakeland Florida CDJ.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Ditto, I've been lurking this Forum for the last 2 months (first post/reply, woot! :rock:) or so and I'm currently pricing a build for my first Jeep. There's one on the lot at Rydell in San Fernando exact match, but added with leather seats and safety group (wouldn't be against the safety group, but hesitant on the leather seats because of the upcoming SoCal summer heat) for about 3.1% below invoice. Not sure if I should put together a build and contact Rob at Coastline for a quote and wait for delivery (not sure how long that will take) or check out the lot one in San Fernando and have it now.
One thing to consider is the old pricing vs. new pricing. If the one currently available is at old pricing, it should all even out. That's one thing to check for that might make your decision making easier.

neeesack

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
One thing to consider is the old pricing vs. new pricing. If the one currently available is at old pricing, it should all even out. That's one thing to check for that might make your decision making easier.
Yeah, the one off the lot is old pricing.

For the build options, I have:
Granite Crystal, Leather-Trimmed Seats, Cold Weather, Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group, LED Lighting Group, 8.4" Radio, Steel Bumper Group, 8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission, Remote Proximity Keyless, BC Hard Top, BC Fender Flares; MSRP $58,040.

The one off the lot (40mi drive) exact options, also with the safety group, MSRP $58,065 (old pricing), Rydell price $52,561 (3.6% below invoice/9% off MSRP).

Sales/Registration taxes: approx $4984
CA doc fee: $85

I haven't decided whether to send off the build to Rob at Coastline (45 mi drive) for around 5% below invoice and wait for delivery (not sure how long that will take) or check out the one off the lot.

This is my first vehicle purchase and I'm not really confident on my haggling skills. There's no rush on having the jeep now, I can wait a month or two for delivery, I just want a good deal and help establishing my credit using an auto loan.

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU

Granite Crystal, Leather-Trimmed Seats, Cold Weather, Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group, LED Lighting Group, 8.4" Radio, Steel Bumper Group, 8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission, Remote Proximity Keyless, BC Hard Top, BC Fender Flares; MSRP $58,040.

The one off the lot (40mi drive) exact options, also with the safety group, MSRP $58,065 (old pricing), Rydell price $52,561 (3.6% below invoice/9% off MSRP).

I haven't decided whether to send off the build to Rob at Coastline (45 mi drive) for around 5% below invoice and wait for delivery (not sure how long that will take) or check out the one off the lot.

This is my first vehicle purchase and I'm not really confident on my haggling skills. There's no rush on having the jeep now, I can wait a month or two for delivery, I just want a good deal and help establishing my credit using an auto loan.
Myself I think it’s to much. I have the same options but no BC hard top . My 2019 JLRU MSRP was 56,640.00 and out the door 51,413.00. I live north of Detroit and bought it in Maryland.

Sponsored

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

If your only concern is 1.9% difference off the invoice (3.1% vs 5% offered by Rob based on other post) , I think that might be just around $1000 which based on the new pricing your out the door probably would be around the same or just a couple of hundreds different. Also, since the factory is due to open up this coming week, I think there is little bit more room to get discount on the off the lot ones.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hm, I'm also reading around some of the postings on this forum about trying to at least 7-8% below invoice when buying off the lot. I'll reach out to them and see how that goes.
If you go out of states, I think you can find that. I had a great deal with about 8% off the invoice or maybe a bit more, but at the end I found out that the car was a demo car and I ended up not going with that deal. But it's possible, depending on the distance the transportation can cost from ~ $500 and up, which is about 1%. So, if you got a deal somewhere that you need to pay for delivery, take 1% off. Good luck.

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
I am trying to buy a 2020 Rubicon here in Omaha and not having a lot of luck getting lower than 2% off invoice. Does anyone have recommendations for a salesman in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, or Missouri?

Brett,

Give me a call or drop me a line. We give out some great discounts.

Steven Boeckmann
Jim Butler CDJR, Linn, MO
573-298-4217
email: [email protected]

CynthiaRod

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Hi everyone! I’m finally ready to get a Jeep (Wrangler Unlimited Sport S) and was wondering if anyone had any dealer recommendations around the Phx, Az area?

Sponsored

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Highly recommend Baxter Jeep Chrysler, Dodge Ram in Lincoln Nebraska. I bought my JL there last year. Got a very good deal, the sales manager kept me informed of the order and transport progress and when the top and fender were scratched during transport he pulled replacements off one on the lot so I wouldn't have to wait for new ones to be ordered. The service and parts guys are great to work with and are Jeepers so they understand us.
I’ll be wanting to order a 2021 later this year. Been watching for recomended dealers in NE. Would you mind sharing who you worked with?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll be wanting to order a 2021 later this year. Been watching for recomended dealers in NE. Would you mind sharing who you worked with?
The original sales person is no longer there. Caleb Woods took over for him. Talked with the sales manager several times but his name slips my mind. When my order came in one of the flares and hard top had been scratched during transport. The sales manager saw it and pulled a top and flare off one in the lot and put them on so I wouldn't have to wait. Andy the Jeep service advisor and Jason in parts own Wranglers and understand us. Very helpful.

Razak9

First Name
Razak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ
I’m in the market for a new 2020 Jeep Wrangler (most likely I’ll have to order it). Anybody have any recommendations for a dealer in the state of Washington, near Seattle would be ideal.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
The original sales person is no longer there. Caleb Woods took over for him. Talked with the sales manager several times but his name slips my mind. When my order came in one of the flares and hard top had been scratched during transport. The sales manager saw it and pulled a top and flare off one in the lot and put them on so I wouldn't have to wait. Andy the Jeep service advisor and Jason in parts own Wranglers and understand us. Very helpful.
O
Is this Rob guy here in California? Does anybody know of a dealer that will deal in California.I’m looking at least 5% back of invoice for the 2020 Rubicon.
Is this Rob guy here in California? Does anybody know of a dealer that will deal in California.I’m looking at least 5% back of invoice for the 2020 Rubicon.
If your only concern is 1.9% difference off the invoice (3.1% vs 5% offered by Rob based on other post) , I think that might be just around $1000 which based on the new pricing your out the door probably would be around the same or just a couple of hundreds different. Also, since the factory is due to open up this coming week, I think there is little bit more room to get discount on the off the lot ones.
Does anybody have Rob’s contact information?
I’m in the market for a new 2020 Jeep Wrangler (most likely I’ll have to order it). Anybody have any recommendations for a dealer in the state of Washington, near Seattle would be ideal.
There’s a place in Las Vegas Jim marsh Chrysler jeep they are doing about 9% off MSRP
Sponsored