Recommended Dealers List

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'm working on my configuration. Can anyone discuss pros and cons to steel front bumper?
Sponsored

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
It took a few days to get from Toledo to Memphis. The train reached Memphis at 4:04 AM on Friday March 3 and it still has not reached the dealer as of Saturday March 10. Must be a problem of some kind in Memphis.
How long was the trip from Toledo to Memphis?

My JEEP is on that route now, it left Toledo Friday.

gofastguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2019 WK Trailhawk 2015 Mustang GT
I was willing to go 5% under invoice at my local dealer (whose owner happens to live across the street!) but they had absolutely no interest in getting anywhere in the same ballpark. I planned to go to the Brunswick dealer doing 5 under and buy there but had enough of talking to dealers for the day, sooo...
I called Kim from Superior in Conway and had an even better deal in the blink of an eye without leaving my house!

I'm sure many folks might think it a drag to pick up your new Jeep 800 miles away but I regard it as the first of many adventures we will have in our new Jeep! Aren't the Ozarks around there somewhere??

edred

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 4runner (currently searching for JLUR)
Anyone know of a good dealer in San Diego area that is giving prices below invoice?

jeffrey4x4

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLSTC
Big shout out to Dave Dennis Jeep in Dayton! This could not have been an easier build and delivery. Ordered 1/31/18 and picked up Friday. 5% deal was easy with no surprises. Aaron was my salesman. He was knowledgeable, prompt and friendly. I will buy from them again.

Sponsored

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
That's awesome! I'm flying in on 3/10 and they are picking me up at the airport. If my experience goes like yours, I'll be a very happy camper!
Hi,

What airport was this? Little Rock?

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
I'm stuck in that pipeline now. Toledo to Memphis is looking like 5-8 days. Memphis to Conway may be 2-7.

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Big shout out to Dave Dennis Jeep in Dayton! This could not have been an easier build and delivery. Ordered 1/31/18 and picked up Friday. 5% deal was easy with no surprises. Aaron was my salesman. He was knowledgeable, prompt and friendly. I will buy from them again.
Do you have a preferred email contact for Dave Dennis? (I know you mentioned your salesperson Aaron but wasn't sure if that's who you started the process with) I'm down in Lexington and interested in ordering a Rubicon soon.

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
Right now waiting on a quote from Jason in IL. He would be closer to the metro Louisville area than Kim by about 4 hours.

Sponsored

jeffrey4x4

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLSTC
Do you have a preferred email contact for Dave Dennis? (I know you mentioned your salesperson Aaron but wasn't sure if that's who you started the process with) I'm down in Lexington and interested in ordering a Rubicon soon.
Aaron Phelps was my contact from start to finish. He was great to work with. It is worth the drive from Lexington. I am in Northern Ky so it wasn't much different than going to Cincinnati, except no one around here even come close. Good luck.

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered my Rubicon from Kim at superior, now the waiting game begins

6AB19A2D-8C3A-44CC-BC3D-BCB930FD668E.jpeg

Rubicon1776

First Name
Hondo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Z71, Honda Prelude
Occupation
Astronaut
I just pulled the trigger with Kim as well this morning on a 2dr Rubi, color matched hard top. The system was down yesterday and couldn't get full pricing out but she was able to this morning.

Build out and OTD price attached.

2018Rubi.JPG
I was looking at the exact same build. Please send us pictures when you pick it up, I am sure it will be awesome!

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
I also just ordered my jlur from Kim this afternoon! I almost went with Tyson in IL, but they never got back to me when they said they would. They seem really busy. My local dealership also stated they would get back to me Monday around lunch. Never did, crazy...Kim seems really nice. 6% under invoice
Sponsored

Last edited: