pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Wanted to give a shout out for Patrick Mantua ([email protected]) at Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD. I ordered thru him on May 25, and picked up my JL Rubicon this Saturday. I got 8% below dealer invoice with TreadLightly. No funny business. Was probably the easiest car buying experience I've had.

I flew in, completed the paperwork and started my drive home to Florida.

Criswell has about 150 jeeps on the lot, so if you don't want to order, they might have what you are looking for. Pricing is the same for orders or off the lot purchases.
Sponsored

Eric 007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Unlimited, 2018 4Runner
This forum has been so helpful, thanks to all that contribute. Based on everything I learn I was going to order an unlimited.

I tried to order a 2019 late this afternoon and the dealer told me that he tried to order it in the system buy 2019 had closed for ordering, I was so disappointed.

Can anyone confirm

Thanks

RMD_23

First Name
abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara
This forum has been so helpful, thanks to all that contribute. Based on everything I learn I was going to order an unlimited.

I tried to order a 2019 late this afternoon and the dealer told me that he tried to order it in the system buy 2019 had closed for ordering, I was so disappointed.

Can anyone confirm

Thanks
I have heard that 2020's ordering have opened up today? Anyone can confirm?

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
Are there any dealers in the Phoenix area or within a reasonable drive that ya'll are seeing discounts 5%+ on an order?

Last edited:

Fatman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU 2001 Corvette 1999 SLK 230 (2) 2004 S2000 2013 Tiguan 2014 Explorer PIU 2005 F150 2011 C-200 2012 Lexus Prius TO MANY CARS!
Occupation
Retired / BUM
Steve White Motors was a real pleasure to deal with, discount prices, no doc fees, no additional charges, they ship nationwide or you can fly in, they actually sell more shipped vehicles than they do at the store.
Contact DL Jones 336-200-2525.
www.stevewhitemotors.net

Sponsored

iwishiwereadinosaur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
I wish this post just had a list in the first post. Going through 99 pages of this to find an Illinois / Chicago area dealer is like finding a needle in a haystack.

But...anyone found anyone in SE Wisconsin/SW Michigan/NW Indiana/Chicago/Northern Illinois that offers any great deals?

Fatman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU 2001 Corvette 1999 SLK 230 (2) 2004 S2000 2013 Tiguan 2014 Explorer PIU 2005 F150 2011 C-200 2012 Lexus Prius TO MANY CARS!
Occupation
Retired / BUM
if you want a great deal, call my guy and he will ship it to you, it's what they do DL Jones 828-200-2525

Jlblk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Sahara
I wish this post just had a list in the first post. Going through 99 pages of this to find an Illinois / Chicago area dealer is like finding a needle in a haystack.

But...anyone found anyone in SE Wisconsin/SW Michigan/NW Indiana/Chicago/Northern Illinois that offers any great deals?
Looks like people have recommended Tyson Motors as a good Chicago dealer.

You can search the thread by clicking search above and then selecting options. Here is an example of how I found Chicago through the search.

1BC5E408-9724-42CD-A3FF-44812BC788B5.png

slm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered JL Sahara
I can't say enough about Neil Carpenter at Demontrond in Conroe, TX. If you want to order and can drive there, DO IT!!! When I first contacted him I requested 5% off invoice. He told me he would do 6% off or 7% off if I joined Tread Lightly. This dealership also does a lifetime powertrain warranty. No hidden costs, just TT&L with a small dealer inventory tax. No financing required...we put $3K on a credit card and paid the remainder with a personal check. I ordered 5/31/19 and it was delivered to the dealership 7/3. We picked it up today. We were really picky about our test drive and checking everything out but could have been in and out of there in less than an hour easily. Diego in finance was also easy to work with when it came time to pay. I can not say enough about this easy and HONEST transaction. I've heard military can get even more off invoice. Give him a call, mention you saw Shelby Farias' post or any of the other people who have worked with him and you can get the same deal.

Sponsored

Kevog

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2-door
WARNING!!! Koons Jeep in Tysons Corner Va = the absolute worst buying experience (of any kind)...in my entire life!
Two wasted days (9+ hours of driving) of being lied to, treated very disrespectfully, and just generally screwed around with! I'm still in shock as to how I was treated. Not just one person, but several (from a salesman, to a finance person, to a manager) - which means it's prevalent from the top to the bottom there!
This is a serious warning! I hate to write anything negative - I don't take it lightly at all. But - there are some really bad folks at that dealership and I wouldn't want ANYONE to go thru what I did! Stay away!!!

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
WARNING!!! Koons Jeep in Tysons Corner Va = the absolute worst buying experience (of any kind)...in my entire life!
Two wasted days (9+ hours of driving) of being lied to, treated very disrespectfully, and just generally screwed around with! I'm still in shock as to how I was treated. Not just one person, but several (from a salesman, to a finance person, to a manager) - which means it's prevalent from the top to the bottom there!
This is a serious warning! I hate to write anything negative - I don't take it lightly at all. But - there are some really bad folks at that dealership and I wouldn't want ANYONE to go thru what I did! Stay away!!!
That sucks. Many of the dealerships are really bad if you go in without contacting the right person first.

My experience with them was good but you have to deal with their internet guy, Craig Benner directly. I got my quote (~6% under invoice) and order via email and and only dealt with them when I went in to pick it up.

tk2fast

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2000 TJ, 2001 XJ
If your in the Phoenix area Earnhardt usually has 10% off most JL's. Kendra Aceto was responsive to my inquiries, verifying the advertised price and answering any questions.

I recently purchased a leftover 2018 JLU from Earnhardt's which was a straightforward transaction, as it was advertised on line. Happy with the 15% off.
Sponsored