Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Is this a good deal?? was trying to figure out the whole worksheet thing.. but figured you guys would be to tell me if I should take it or try for more?

upload_2019-6-18_20-47-54.jpeg

View attachment 193726
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

wlayne13

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRDOR
I would say stay away from Tuttle Click CDJR in Tustin. Bought mine there two days ago, was promised it would be there yesterday multiple times and that I could come pick it up. The day came and I was told by my sales man who assured me it would be there that it would be in the next day at the earliest, they don’t have control over the shipping company, blah blah blah (the place it was coming from is like an hour away one county over). So today, I’ve tried contacting my salesman for an update, tried calling and asking for the GM multiple times and have been completely ignored. Not happy at all with this dealership.

newsahara66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I want to give a shout out to Leon Travis and the team at Criswell CDJR, Gaithersburg, MD. I live in Virginia and after trying the local dealers with little luck I decided to give Costco auto buying program a try. Criswell, Gaithersburg, happens to be the program partner from my Costco in northern Virginia.

It was a pleasant experience from the get go with Leon. Costco price is pretty decent, but after some decent negotiations, Julius (Leon's manager) and Leon did one better and matched the best pricing I've seen on this forum with Tread Lightly membership. They didn't have a Jeep with the options I was looking and had to place a build order. Ordered mid-May and picked it up 6 weeks later. The whole process was pretty smooth including the financing part!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
FYI all the dealerships on that map that is listed on here of dealers that supposedly do good deals in CA, are not aggressive. I contacted all the ones that were listed at 3% or greater under invoice, none of them would do more than 500-750 under invoice, and 2 called tell me that the request was an offense to jeep dealers all over the world.

Jim Marsh in Las Vegas seems to be the real deal, straight forward great deal, knowledgable and direct. Highly recommend them if you are willing to make the trip to Vegas. @ Jim Marsh
I am going to go with them, highly recommend you save your self the time and effort of shopping around email Antonio [email protected]

If you really want to stay local.. Rod at OCAuto Jeep in Costa Mesa was the best, but still much higher, but honest and direct [email protected] - they are very aggressive on non-rubicon models, I bought a Sahara and a few grand Cherokees from him, and always had a great experience.

Bbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ Wrangler Sport, 2019 JLU Rubicon, 2008 BMW M5
Just curious about that $799 processing fee all VA dealers charge... For folks from MD (where the fee is 'only' ... $299), that VA fee feels so very very wrong on numerous levels. How do folks who purchase from Koons are able to 'swallow' that fee and still be able to able to walk out with a great deal? When you list 6.5% below invoice 'deal', is it before or after the $799 fee? Just curious how it all works out?

P.S. They still have fifty-six (56!) 2018s on their lot!
It's awfully easy to swallow given that out the door price at Koons was $2500 better than out the door price of any dealer near Jax FL quoted.

Sponsored

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It's awfully easy to swallow given that out the door price at Koons was $2500 better than out the door price of any dealer near Jax FL quoted.
Atlanta might be closer with 7% off see a few post up.

Btsnyder11

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
That's awesome! I know it's been over a year but do you happen to have Kim's email? Thanks
Forgot to mention: They will pick you up from Little Rock, Arkansas Airport (Southwest flight 1 way from StL currently is $101) Best of luck and happy comparison shopping! For me I will await the Sting Gray.....[/QUOTE

Btsnyder11

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Yes i spoke to her today, she is still doing the discount deals
Did you end up doing the deal with Kim? If so did you end up with the 6%? Do you happen to still know her email, I don't want to look through 90 pages of threads. Thanks

Sponsored

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Nice. I just sent Kim an email.
So is that the out the door price? From my math thats about 9.3% off of the MSRP. Did you buy the Rubicon or the Sahara? Thanks!
That's out the door price, and I haven't ordered it yet because I'm waiting for the 2020 color options, but I've already made the deal. I'm getting a Rubicon with mid level options.

EXTERIOR

Wheels:17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Machined Wheels w/ Black Pockets
$0

Tires:LT285/70R17C BSW Off-Road Tires
$0

Tops:Body-Color 3-Piece Hard Top
$2,195

Exterior Design:Body-Color Fender Flares
$495

INTERIOR

Interior Colors:Premium Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
$0
s
Sound Systems:Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Display
$0

Speaker Systems:Alpine® 9-Speaker Premium Audio System
$1,295

Interior Design:Hard Top Headliner
$525

Safety & Security Systems:Remote-Start System (N/A w/Manual Transmission)
$495

Locks & Keys:Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
$495

PACKAGES

LED Lighting Group
$995

Trailer Tow Grp w/ HD Electrical and 4 Aux Switches
$795

8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
$1,595

Steel Bumper Group
$1,295

POWERTRAIN

3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I w/ESS
$0

8-Speed Automatic Transmission
$2,000

4.10 Axle Gear Ratio
$0

Btsnyder11

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
That's out the door price, and I haven't ordered it yet because I'm waiting for the 2020 color options, but I've already made the deal. I'm getting a Rubicon with mid level options.

EXTERIOR

Wheels:17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Machined Wheels w/ Black Pockets
$0

Tires:LT285/70R17C BSW Off-Road Tires
$0

Tops:Body-Color 3-Piece Hard Top
$2,195

Exterior Design:Body-Color Fender Flares
$495

INTERIOR

Interior Colors:Premium Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
$0
s
Sound Systems:Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Display
$0

Speaker Systems:Alpine® 9-Speaker Premium Audio System
$1,295

Interior Design:Hard Top Headliner
$525

Safety & Security Systems:Remote-Start System (N/A w/Manual Transmission)
$495

Locks & Keys:Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
$495

PACKAGES

LED Lighting Group
$995

Trailer Tow Grp w/ HD Electrical and 4 Aux Switches
$795

8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
$1,595

Steel Bumper Group
$1,295

POWERTRAIN

3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I w/ESS
$0

8-Speed Automatic Transmission
$2,000

4.10 Axle Gear Ratio
$0
That's awesome! Do you think those prices on the options will go up a hundred or 2 dollars like they did from the 2018s?

Bri1275

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
For KC area people I'll chime in for Victory Jeep and Jason Espitia. Good dude, sold it at the advertised price ($7,500 off MSRP) and was upfront with everything. Had to work at it a little to get the trade numbers where I needed them to be but they got there and made it happen. He even when out to help detail it to speed-up getting me out the door.

Walked away with an '18 Sahara in Sting Gray with 2.0, Hardtop, Cold Weather, Selec-Trac, Anti Spin Diff and Alpine.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
For KC area people I'll chime in for Victory Jeep and Jason Espitia. Good dude, sold it at the advertised price ($7,500 off MSRP) and was upfront with everything. Had to work at it a little to get the trade numbers where I needed them to be but they got there and made it happen. He even when out to help detail it to speed-up getting me out the door.

Walked away with an '18 Sahara in Sting Gray with 2.0, Hardtop, Cold Weather, Selec-Trac, Anti Spin Diff and Alpine.
Clayton @ Reed Jeep in OP, getting $5000 off a custom order on a 2020 JLUR.

Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Another endorsement for Travis at Tri-City Jeep in Eden, NC. I just ordered a 2019 JLUR from him at 7% below invoice. No dealer, even several listed in this thread, could touch the price. Te quote includes a standard 5% below invoice for all orders (anyone can qualify this with no other requirements), plus 1% for Tread Lightly, plus 1% for financing through the dealer (multiple financing options available). I might pay in cash at 6% below to avoid financing hassle, but wanted you all to be aware at 7% is very much still available. The ordering process was simple- just told him what I wanted based on the configuration tool on Jeep.com. He sent me a draft build sheet for me to verify. After I approved it, I had to sign the Bill of Sale and submit a $500 non-refundable deposit. I am an out-of-state buyer, so Travis even negotiated a reasonable price to have my new JLUR shipped to my residence (not driven) immediately after dealership inspection. Very excited to add a second JL to my driveway.

BTW, for what it is worth, I tried to negotiate with multiple local dealers for over a month, giving them endless opportunities to get close to my price... no one would touch it. I would have paid a bit more not to have to wait 6-10 weeks for a factory order, but not what others were asking. I got a lot of pushback from dealers saying there is NO WAY I could buy a wrangler for the price I was quoted, that is must certainly include all kinds of rebates I didn't qualify for. Well, that was all BS, because other than a $349 dealer documentation fee, it was priced as quoted. No gimmicks, no BS.

Now the wait begins.
Sponsored