Recommended Dealers List

Cuse2003

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Another shout out to Suresky in Goshen, NY. Alex Musumeci ([email protected])
has taken over for Mike Knight and was super responsive to all my questions. Got 5% off invoice no problem.

I highly recommend them to anyone in the northeast looking for a no haggle deal.

20190423_142409.jpg
Sponsored

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Anyone dealt with Napleton's Jeep in Arlington Heights, IL? Looking at autotrader they seem to have a lot of 4-dr Rubicons at high discounts which makes me wonder if it's too good to be true? One specifically i see on autotrader has asking price of $45.4K on MSRP of $52.8K, so 14% off.

ryanlh33

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
4/26 delivered
4/27 pickedup from Neil @ DeMontrond Jeep Conroe

Highly recommend Neil, great experience!

85325.jpeg
How much did you end up paying for your Rubicon? Also, would you happen to know if your dealership will install the 2 inch Mopar lift kit and 35 inch all terrain or mud terrain tires before you finalize the sale? I live in the Houston Clear Lake area and this is what I am looking to purchase:

I have never owned a Jeep Wrangler but have decided that I want to and will be purchasing a new Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon in late July or early August. Until then I will be shopping around and doing my research in order to get the very best deal I can possibly get. Here is what I want:

1. Dark Gray (Metallic Granite Crystal)
2. Alpine Speaker System
3. 3.6 L V6 Engine
4. 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
5. LED Light Package
6. Tow Package
9. 2 Inch Mopar complete Suspension Springs and Fox Shocks Lift Kit Installed
10. 35 Inch Off Road All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires Installed

I also want to make sure that all of the issues that people have been reporting with the new JL Wrangler such as steering problems, frame weld problems, electrical problems, cruise control and display issues are all fixed before I buy.

I will purchase from the Dealer within 200 miles that can do all of this for me for less than $45K and get me the best deal possible.

Maddog2020

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR - '11 Range Rover SC
How much did you end up paying for your Rubicon? Also, would you happen to know if your dealership will install the 2 inch Mopar lift kit and 35 inch all terrain or mud terrain tires before you finalize the sale? I live in the Houston Clear Lake area and this is what I am looking to purchase:

I have never owned a Jeep Wrangler but have decided that I want to and will be purchasing a new Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon in late July or early August. Until then I will be shopping around and doing my research in order to get the very best deal I can possibly get. Here is what I want:

1. Dark Gray (Metallic Granite Crystal)
2. Alpine Speaker System
3. 3.6 L V6 Engine
4. 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
5. LED Light Package
6. Tow Package
9. 2 Inch Mopar complete Suspension Springs and Fox Shocks Lift Kit Installed
10. 35 Inch Off Road All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires Installed

I also want to make sure that all of the issues that people have been reporting with the new JL Wrangler such as steering problems, frame weld problems, electrical problems, cruise control and display issues are all fixed before I buy.

I will purchase from the Dealer within 200 miles that can do all of this for me for less than $45K and get me the best deal possible.

7.8% below invoice including the TL discount!!!!

Invoice Price $54,317
Rubicon Unlimited
Granite Crystal
Black Leather Trim Bucket Seats
3.6L V6
8-Speed Auto
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow Grp
LED Lighting
8.4 Inch Radio & Premium Audio
Active Safety Group
Adaptive Cruise
Steep Bumper Group
Hard Top Headliner
Cargo Tub Liner
All Weather Floor Mats
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Body Color 3 Piece Hard Top
Body Color Fender Flares

I'm not sure on the dealer installed options, as this is my first Jeep ever as well. These forums are fantastic and saved me over $5K.

Good luck to you!

Sponsored

harleypap57

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL
Occupation
Flight Communications for Medical Helicopter
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of a good dealer with decent discounts in the North Carolina area. I have no problem going elsewhere to get a good deal either. Bought by 2018 JL locally but different salesman and manager now. Also reading all these post is great in finding other dealers, just ask if you find a great salesperson to add their e-mail so the rest of us could contact them (maybe there is a list I have not found)

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of a good dealer with decent discounts in the North Carolina area. I have no problem going elsewhere to get a good deal either. Bought by 2018 JL locally but different salesman and manager now. Also reading all these post is great in finding other dealers, just ask if you find a great salesperson to add their e-mail so the rest of us could contact them (maybe there is a list I have not found)
@Travis@TriCityJeep in Eden. Last I heard, he was selling for 7% under invoice if you financed through Chrysler and had Tread Lightly or another affiliate. 6% if financing elsewhere. Great guy to work with. Several of us on the forum have bought from him and I have yet to hear a single negative thing.

harleypap57

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL
Occupation
Flight Communications for Medical Helicopter
Vehicle Showcase
@Travis@TriCityJeep in Eden. Last I heard, he was selling for 7% under invoice if you financed through Chrysler and had Tread Lightly or another affiliate. 6% if financing elsewhere. Great guy to work with. Several of us on the forum have bought from him and I have yet to hear a single negative thing.
Thanks, we're getting ready to order in the next few weeks and this will help.

flightace47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeeps yet
Anyone know of a dealer in California recently doing good discounts under invoice for custom orders? The best I seem to be able to get is 2.5% under invoice on a ~51k JLUR build and no one will budge, including one of the dealers on the map. They don’t even mention tread lightly or anything like that.

Chopper0425

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU - (Soon to be JLUR)
Occupation
Oilfield Inspector
I want to know the same thing. Let me know if you hear anything. I'm from OKC
I just spoke with her today, yes she is still doing the discounted deals

Sponsored

Chopper0425

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU - (Soon to be JLUR)
Occupation
Oilfield Inspector
Hey guys, has anyone recently talked with Kim Sims at Superior in Conway, AR? Just curious if she is still offering the 6% off invoice with Tread Lightly?
Yes i spoke to her today, she is still doing the discount deals

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Any good dealers in the Atlanta GA area? Seems like most are asking 30k for a base no optioned Sport 2 door.

Hey David several people have bought from Mike Clinnin including myself @ mall of Georgia. Kennesaw is 1.5 hours away or 35 miles in Atlanta. :) Hope it works out for you.

Here is my experience.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/page-83#post-549360

www.yourdodge.com
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Cell 770-713-5364 (text away)