okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
@Btsnyder11
Hey bt!
I know I am on the same timeline.

Look at post #1240 for contact information of sales rep who reached out to me to work a deal. Its not as good as what Kim's apparently is but hes close and we are still talking (hi John!).

Let me know if you need help and I will keep you updated on my process!
Sponsored

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
@Btsnyder11
Hey bt!

Look at post #1240 for contact information of sales rep who reached out to me to work a deal. Its not as good as what Kim's apparently is but hes close and we are still talking (hi John!).

Hi, and thanks okie dokie. I'm doing my best guys. I know I won't be able to earn everyone's business, but I will be as upfront and honest as possible. I've personally sold cars for almost 20 years, and being upfront and honest is always priority 1. If I don't earn your business, you will at least remember me, and give me another chance in the future.

Btsnyder11

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
@Btsnyder11
Hey bt!

Perfect! Thank you for the information. I appreciate the updating too!

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Travis at Tri City Jeep in Eden. NC north of Greensboro near the Va. Line gave me a great deal on a factory order. 5% below dealer invoice plus another -$500 for Tread Lightly membership. Came to about 6% under dealer invoice.

JL19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
52 Chevy, 02 Vet, 19 JL Rubicon
Hi,

Just wanted to recommend Criswell Jeep (Gaithersburg MD) to anyone looking for a pain free experience. I found them based on recommendations from this forum and they were great to deal with. Ordered a 2019 Rubicon for me and a month later a 2019 Grand Cherokee for my wife and both transactions went smooth and pricing was as quoted and beat every dealer I tried in NJ. I dealt with Pat Mantua (301-651-8840) and can highly recommend him.

Thanks to all for your previous recommendations of this dealership.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Hi,

Just wanted to recommend Criswell Jeep (Gaithersburg MD) to anyone looking for a pain free experience. I found them based on recommendations from this forum and they were great to deal with. Ordered a 2019 Rubicon for me and a month later a 2019 Grand Cherokee for my wife and both transactions went smooth and pricing was as quoted and beat every dealer I tried in NJ. I dealt with Pat Mantua (301-651-8840) and can highly recommend him.

Thanks to all for your previous recommendations of this dealership.
Now you've just got yo unload that '52 Chevy...I mean, I could take it off of your hands if it helps you out.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Here's a guy on Long Island, NY for anyone in the area. Great to deal with, no hassle deals, etc. I've purchased my JK from him, wifes Durango, and just ordered my JLUR from him as well. He's done right by family and friends of mine and I asked if I could add his info on here. I got a fully loaded JLUR (no leather, my choice) for 5% under invoice. That seems to be the going rate from good dealers around, just none in my area. I would've made a road trip if he wasn't able to but he did. Hope it helps...

Bryan Busuttil
Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep- New Cars
Chrysler MVP - #78 of 25,558 for 2016
Top 0.03% of National Sales Volume
Cell : 631 742 3983
Fax : 855 742 3983
[email protected]

JennsJeep

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
This is great news. I'm on Long Island as well. I was just about to pull the trigger and order thru Criswell. The only thing that's been keeping me from doing it is I'm afraid I'll get low balled for my trade in. They kind of have the upper hand if I drive 4.5 hrs to get there.

Is the 5% with TL?

mrsnorkel99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma, soon to be jeep owner
This is great news. I'm on Long Island as well. I was just about to pull the trigger and order thru Criswell. The only thing that's been keeping me from doing it is I'm afraid I'll get low balled for my trade in. They kind of have the upper hand if I drive 4.5 hrs to get there.

Is the 5% with TL?
Thats good to hear. I am on long island i have not tried merrick jeep.
but i did try westbury jeep and they were a joke. Kate from courtesy jeep in pensylvania offered me 2000 more for my trade in then westbury sight un seen.
thats a lot of money to me..

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Here's a guy on Long Island, NY for anyone in the area. Great to deal with, no hassle deals, etc. I've purchased my JK from him, wifes Durango, and just ordered my JLUR from him as well. He's done right by family and friends of mine and I asked if I could add his info on here. I got a fully loaded JLUR (no leather, my choice) for 5% under invoice. That seems to be the going rate from good dealers around, just none in my area. I would've made a road trip if he wasn't able to but he did. Hope it helps...

Bryan Busuttil
Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep- New Cars
Chrysler MVP - #78 of 25,558 for 2016
Top 0.03% of National Sales Volume
Cell : 631 742 3983
Fax : 855 742 3983
[email protected]

Is the 5% with TL?
That's awesome news. Please forgive my cynicism, but please post a POC here to verify a 5% below invoice on LI. This would be huuuuuuge news.I will definitely give him shouts if this is true, and will stop but to get my trade evaluated.
Considering there are some 3 million plus registered cars on our island, this could warrant its own thread.

Sponsored

tourguide337

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
First time poster, and I looked at this forum a lot when researching to buy a JLUR. I recently picked up my 2019 JLUR from Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs (Shelby Dawson, [email protected]). I highly recommend to check them out. It took some negotiating, but I was nearly 4% under invoice with my Tread Lightly discount and received a fair value for my trade. I had a few other Colorado dealers offer similar deals (Groove in Silverthorne), but Faricy Boys is local for me. The Idaho dealers did provide 7% under invoice, but the travel and financing did not work for me.

Also, my custom build order took less than 1 month, which is much faster than expected. I am very happy with my 2019 JLUR.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Thats good to hear. I am on long island i have not tried merrick jeep.
but i did try westbury jeep and they were a joke. Kate from courtesy jeep in pensylvania offered me 2000 more for my trade in then westbury sight un seen.
thats a lot of money to me..
That's awesome news. Please forgive my cynicism, but please post a POC here to verify a 5% below invoice on LI. This would be huuuuuuge news.I will definitely give him shouts if this is true, and will stop but to get my trade evaluated.
Considering there are some 3 million plus registered cars on our island, this could warrant its own thread.
Nothing wrong with cynicism lol.. hopefully i post this right.. @mrsnorkel99 I too tried westbury and a few others on the island when I got my JKU and was told all sorts of things. Best one was "we don't make deals on wranglers, they sell themselves", I left after that one. I blurred my name and address obviously but the rest is there.
20190223_233655_1.jpg

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella

Is the 5% with TL?

I was willing to make the drive out of state too. Considering he's done good by me with my JK, Durango, dads Ram, etc. I asked if he'd compete with some of the out of state options I was getting. He said he'd do the best he could but I wasn't expecting a guarantee or anything out of him. I bought TL a little while ago with the thought of buying a new JL anyways so I have it yes.

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Good info on Long Island which is where I’m from originally( now in Vermont) this site is fantastic for resources. I’ve been to 4 dealers in Vermont and this is the best I’ve gotten so far. I’m seeing crazy deals from Koons to Dillons( Idaho? ) and am getting, quite honestly, frustrated at the prospect of having to fly to get a vehicle( seems insane ). If there are dealers in states close by( NY, MA, NH, CT) I’m willing to chat.. here’s what I have so far:

Unlimited JL, 2018, Mojito automatic, 6 cyl, soft top, cold weather, 7” display, Alpine Stereo, technology group. I’d rather purchase than lease. I cut and paste this info from another post of mine on the pricing forum( sorry if against the rules )

MSRP : $43,955.00
Sales Price: $42,173.00
Residual: $27,252.00
Money Factor: .0025
Tax: $905.00
1% off invoice with Corporate Affiliate discount.

48 mo lease, 15k mileage allowance:

0 down,1st pymt, sign $510 month or

$2k down, 1st pymt, sign $ 478 month

I’m pretty certain there is no dealer discount at this stage in the negotiating process.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Good info on Long Island which is where I’m from originally( now in Vermont) this site is fantastic for resources. I’ve been to 4 dealers in Vermont and this is the best I’ve gotten so far. I’m seeing crazy deals from Koons to Dillons( Idaho? ) and am getting, quite honestly, frustrated at the prospect of having to fly to get a vehicle( seems insane ). If there are dealers in states close by( NY, MA, NH, CT) I’m willing to chat.. here’s what I have so far:

Unlimited JL, 2018, Mojito automatic, 6 cyl, soft top, cold weather, 7” display, Alpine Stereo, technology group. I’d rather purchase than lease. I cut and paste this info from another post of mine on the pricing forum( sorry if against the rules )

MSRP : $43,955.00
Sales Price: $42,173.00
Residual: $27,252.00
Money Factor: .0025
Tax: $905.00
1% off invoice with Corporate Affiliate discount.

48 mo lease, 15k mileage allowance:

0 down,1st pymt, sign $510 month or

$2k down, 1st pymt, sign $ 478 month

I’m pretty certain there is no dealer discount at this stage in the negotiating process.

Welcome to long island! (edit: I just saw you said you left lol) Not sure if you guys are on Facebook but they have a "long island wrangler" and a "long island wrangler for sale" page that's really good. The salesman Bryan is on there too. People always tag him when inquiring about a new jeep. He order a white JLU Sahara with tan leather interior and pretty much fully loaded last year for my buddy and the lease was high 4's with no money down. They also have a nice Mojito one in Stock in the indoor showroom last I was there. I was considering Suresky too which is a bit upstate but worth the trip if I didn't get the deal from Bryan.
Sponsored