Recommended Dealers List

nanorris88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Can any Tennesseans chime in on any deals? I plan on starting some contacting in the morning regarding the JLU.
Sponsored

Jeepin2019

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2019
The only thing I can add to this is that the rate I got was 5.64% and my credit score is 775
Did Peterson apply your state tax into the loan?

I ask because I have an order with them. Now that the JLUR arrived I’m learning that they are applying my state tax into the loan. My understanding was that I supposed to pay state tax and registration to my DMV.......Im in Los Angeles CA.

Last edited:

Cheff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JL Moab
Another big thumbs up for Suresky in Goshen, NY. 5% under invoice and great customer service. Mike Knight ([email protected]) was awesome; super nice guy and no BS. The process with Mike was mostly over email and super easy. Shout out to Rob who did my vehicle walkthrough. Suresky’s the real deal.

40150F26-1138-4E3A-9A3A-1734573C3351.jpeg

DAA63406-4061-49E7-A9F7-F644CC185983.jpeg

RegalZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor, 2015 JKUR
Did Peterson apply your state tax into the loan?

I ask because I have an order with them. Now that the JLUR arrived I’m learning that they are applying my state tax into the loan. My understanding was that I supposed to pay state tax and registration to my DMV.......Im in Los Angeles CA.
They did, but as long as they send them with the title info to your DMV it’s not a problem AFAIK

Sven

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
On Friday morning I ordered a '19 JLUR in Sting Grey from Luther Jeep in Brooklyn Center, MN where I bought my '14 JKUR. I called my guy there and talked him through my request (5% under dealer invoice). He asked me to share the google map of dealers accepting 4%-7% discounts under dealer invoice (from one of our forum's great members!) and we talked through it a few minutes and he agreed to do the deal at 5% under dealer invoice plus the $500 military discount. If you live in the Twin Cities and were disappointed that none of the dealerships listed on the map would go below 3%-4%, give Luther a call.

Jeep accepted the order on Tuesday. I ordered it with dual tops and body colored Freedom top and fenders, active and advanced safety, proximity keyless, HD electrical and towing, etc. Everything but the ashtray and upgraded wheels (I already have the Hutchison Rock Monsters in black). I initially ordered the plastic bumpers with the intention of ordering the AEV stubby bumper / rear bumper with tire carrier I saw in [Banned Site]'s SEMA videos, but AEV informed me it won't be available until Q3 (the guy I spoke with thought I could order it in July). I texted my dealership this morning and asked how big of a pain in the rear it would be to change my order - he checked and Jeep allowed me to add the steel bumper group to the order.

Now its 5-6 weeks of waiting, but I'll keep busy planning the build and ordering the lift kit, tires and other components.

Sponsored

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
My wrangler was just delivered (2019 Mojito Sahara). I tried to buy a Jeep off the lot at two Columbus Ohio dealers that had no interest in selling a jeep at 5% below invoice. I finally connected with Byers Jeep and they were happy to take my order for a 2019 at 5% below invoice. The process was completely painless. If you're in central Ohio and want to order a jeep, you should give Byers a shot.

Gabriel Lugo
Internet Sales Manager
Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Direct: 614.238.1616
Fax: 614.238.1688
[email protected]
www.byersjeep.com
Another thumbs-up for Byers in Columbus, OH. Just ordered a 2 door Rubicon from them. 5% below FWP, $250 doc fee, no required financing, refundable deposit. They worked with me on the trade too. We'll see how delivery goes, but so far I am pleased.

spinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Arctic Edition, 2019 JL MOAB Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All, wanted to put in another plug for Caroline Abrahms if near the Maryland area. 7% under invoice (plus I got another $1,000 on top of that with Jeep Wrangler Loyalty Program). Ordered and delivered in less than 4 weeks. Was incredibly simple and easy and for those like me who like doing research, etc, should find this to be worth your time and effort.

Here are details for anyone interested:
  • 2019 Firecracker Red Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MOAB with Cold Weather Group, Adaptive Cruise Control, 8 Speed Automatic, Sky One-Touch Power Top, Engine Block Heater and Cargo Tub Liner
  • MSRP: $56,615
  • Invoice: $53 071
  • Final Price before Taxes, Tags and $299 Processing Fee: $48,359.81 (this includes the $1,000 loyalty)
  • % off MSRP: 14.6%
  • % off Invoice: 8.9% (without the Jeep Loyalty it was exactly 7%)
Contact Info:
Caroline Abrahms
FCA Certified Sales Consultant, Certified Jeep Expert
Fitzgerald Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM
22231 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Office: 301-737-0088
Direct: 410-707-6564 Text OKAY!

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
From my experience, be cautious whomever you purchase from. A lot of shady financing and up-selling take place after you think you have made a deal. When you sit down and ask what the interest rate is and they tell you that you don't need to worry about that just look at this payment "$" you know its time to leave, because it goes down hill from there.

Last edited:

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
From my experience, be cautious whomever you purchase from. A lot of shady financing and up-selling take place after you think you have made a deal. When you sit down and ask what the interest rate is and they tell you that you don't need to worry about that just look at this payment "$" you know its time to leave, because it goes down hill from there.
But anyone who buys a car based on payment is not to smart to begin with.

Sponsored

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
Hi All, wanted to put in another plug for Caroline Abrahms if near the Maryland area. 7% under invoice (plus I got another $1,000 on top of that with Jeep Wrangler Loyalty Program). Ordered and delivered in less than 4 weeks. Was incredibly simple and easy and for those like me who like doing research, etc, should find this to be worth your time and effort.

Here are details for anyone interested:
  • 2019 Firecracker Red Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MOAB with Cold Weather Group, Adaptive Cruise Control, 8 Speed Automatic, Sky One-Touch Power Top, Engine Block Heater and Cargo Tub Liner
  • MSRP: $56,615
  • Invoice: $53 071
  • Final Price before Taxes, Tags and $299 Processing Fee: $48,359.81 (this includes the $1,000 loyalty)
  • % off MSRP: 14.6%
  • % off Invoice: 8.9% (without the Jeep Loyalty it was exactly 7%)
Contact Info:
Caroline Abrahms
FCA Certified Sales Consultant, Certified Jeep Expert
Fitzgerald Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM
22231 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Office: 301-737-0088
Direct: 410-707-6564 Text OKAY!
Was this deal of 7% done with tread lightly? Love the build, thanks.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Meh. Most of these deals have financing tied to them for 6 months. You're gonna spend a couple hundred dollars extra in interest to save thousands. By all means do your own due diligence and run the math, but it was well worth it to me.

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with you word302 "due diligence and your own math". Take the best deal that works out for you but be smart and understand your options both financed and cash in hand.

gspfunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WK1 SRT8, Chevy Trailblazer SS
Vehicle Showcase
Still no DFW area dealers cooperating and I would take Neil at Demontrond off the list as he won’t return emails. I have feelers out for Mac Haik in Austin, so I’ll update if I hear back from them.
Update: If you’re in Texas, email Steven Carrizalles at Mac Haik in Austin. Straight shooter and very easy to work with. I ended up going a different route (Trailhawk), but I would have bought my Rubicon from him. Very responsive to emails and questions and wasn’t the least bit pushy.

Steven Carrizales

Internet Sales Manager

Cell 512-784-0373

[email protected]