Recommended Dealers List

JLJoyRide

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Willy’s, 2018 Hemi Grand Cherokee
@Nickmimi how much did Peterson’s dodge do the mopar lift for? I’m thinking of doing the same
I’m working with Kent also. 13% off MSRP for fully loaded JLUR. Derik quoted me $558 to install Mopar lift. Dennis Dillon quoted me $600 and recommended the EVO LCA brackets. Still seems like a lot of labor for this lift.
Sponsored

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
It's only my first day, I'm trying to order. In process of getting a price with Nick@Dennis Dillion and waiting for Kent to reply @Peterson Stampede. Closer to me is Orange Coast Jeep but that's voice mail also. Tomorrow maybe.
One question just to make sure, when folks are saying they are getting a % below invoice price. It's not MSRP correct, it's really invoice.
update...
Orange Coast Jeep just got back to me with a straight MSRP quote $47,520.. I just countered with a 5% under invoice offer $42,767. Will it fly, LOL. If it doesn't I will.
update...
they said good luck finding a dealer willing to sell 5% under invoice.
You should be able to get between 12-15% off msrp, Dave Dennis is not going to be a good price

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Broker/Owner
I dont have AAA, and my credit isnt "great" it was like 710. I was awaiting another quote from a local credit union, but they took too long
What is AAA?

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Broker/Owner
has anyone worked with Dennis Dillon in Idaho?
Their prices seem too good to be true. They were going to do almost $12,000 under MSRP on a $56,000 build.

We live in Alaska and want to order a JLU Rubicon. Because we don’t have many options for dealers they just don’t budge on price up here. I know it’s going to be a long road trip no matter where we order from so really open to dealers anywhere in the country. Just looking for the best deal and experience.
They are full of crap, you will never get the number that is on the website

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Kent , We talked and I emailed my spec's already. sourdoughben
Lol. I'm not Kent, but several people have been asking for his contact info so I figured I'd drop it here. Anyone who has dealt with this guy will tell you he's the best in the business. Best deal in the country and the most pleasant (actually only pleasant) car-buying experience I've ever had.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I spent two days just trying to make contact and have now been waiting since Thursday for his quote.. In one day, Marsh Dodge in Vegas replied, quoted and been in negotiations. They beat both Idaho dealers Dave Smith the #1 and Dillon #4. I'm trying to hold out for Kent but, come on man.
If I had to guess. I'd bet Kent orders more wranglers than anyone else in the country. He's extremely busy. He does between 8-10 deliveries/week on average. He will beat any quote you get.

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking for either JLUS /JLUR as I have it printed out the way I want it. Practically no dealer has ANYTHING in stock that matches what I want. Looks like I will have to build. Went to Allen-Mello in Nashua. Build came out to 55, told me that he would do 50. 6-8 week out. Anyone have other dealers around Boston that they recommend? thanks !!
I didn't care for this dealership. I was told a few things which weren't accurate as to the ordering process, model specifics, and they didn't seem convinced I wanted to buy. If you do order here, I hope you have a better experience. Coincidentally, I'm next-door in Hudson.

RegalZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor, 2015 JKUR
@RegalZ Hey just wondering your financed price was over $1000 of what the conditional offer price is, even with the $300ish fee how did you go from low $47k to high $48k finances? Was there hidden finance fees from BoA? I only asking Bc I’m about to order through Kent too but he hasn’t gotten back to me about these finance questions I have.

Thx!
Taxes and window tint were about $2000

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL unlimited Rubicon
Peterson Dodge quote from Kent $41,277. That's $7,243 off MSRP $48,520. or 15% Which required affiliates and financing without info on either. Why is there a warning alarm going off ?
Kent has been well used on this forum by many... I can assure you it’s sooo not a scam. What he doesn’t say in great depth initially (I asked him and he answered this) is that the Jeep must be financed for the full amount up front by their affiliate which is Bank of America and from what other members say it’s for 72 months. This will yield the worst interest APR even for the best credit. You must keep the account open for 6 Months at which point u can payoff or refinance with a different lender...

HOWEVER you get to put as much as u want downon the first payment. But you
Must leave a balance for the remaining 5 months. But there’s nothing about how little you leave... Example if your Jeep is $50 k and apr is 4% (it’s going to be higher Bc it’s a 72 month term that you must do... I’m approved for 3.49% by Bank of America but can’t use that to get the dealership discount ) your apr is $2,000 for that first year. Your very first payment can be $49,995 leaving all but $5 left. But you have to pay one Month of full apr which is $2000/12= $167... for the remaining $5 for the last 5 months the apr rate remains the same but the amount of interest is recalculated Bc there’s only $5 left... I specifically addressed this and talked to the BoA loan officer... Bc I didn’t want to be surprised by any fees. There is no penalty for early payoff with Bank of America. There will be a payoff fee though which has nothing to do with Peterson’s. It’s in the lenders hands but it’s minuscule. I just paid my f-150 off, and I’m pretty sure it was a prorated interest rate for that month I paid.

@RegalZ can probably tell us the accurate numbers Bc he’s actually got his car in hand where I’m just on order. But I did verify with BOA the above process as I want to payoff ASAP.

Sponsored

dreamjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hello All,

Wanted to report that I was able to get 3% below Invoice on JLU Sahara at Stewart Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at Colma CA.

For reference, here is my build:

2019 JLU Sahara
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Billet Silver Metallic Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group
Black Freedom Top 3-Piece Hard Top
Hard Top Headliner

MSRP was $43,300 with Invoice $41,221.
Final is $39,984 plus taxes and fees with $2000 deposit.

Order placed on 1/5, have the VON. Now the waiting game begins.

Thanks to all members of the forum. I was able to get the pricing info, the deals at various other dealers and use it as a reference in my communication with various Bay Area dealers.

RegalZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor, 2015 JKUR
Kent has been well used on this forum by many... I can assure you it’s sooo not a scam. What he doesn’t say in great depth initially (I asked him and he answered this) is that the Jeep must be financed for the full amount up front by their affiliate which is Bank of America and from what other members say it’s for 72 months. This will yield the worst interest APR even for the best credit. You must keep the account open for 6 Months at which point u can payoff or refinance with a different lender...

HOWEVER you get to put as much as u want downon the first payment. But you
Must leave a balance for the remaining 5 months. But there’s nothing about how little you leave... Example if your Jeep is $50 k and apr is 4% (it’s going to be higher Bc it’s a 72 month term that you must do... I’m approved for 3.49% by Bank of America but can’t use that to get the dealership discount ) your apr is $2,000 for that first year. Your very first payment can be $49,995 leaving all but $5 left. But you have to pay one Month of full apr which is $2000/12= $167... for the remaining $5 for the last 5 months the apr rate remains the same but the amount of interest is recalculated Bc there’s only $5 left... I specifically addressed this and talked to the BoA loan officer... Bc I didn’t want to be surprised by any fees. There is no penalty for early payoff with Bank of America. There will be a payoff fee though which has nothing to do with Peterson’s. It’s in the lenders hands but it’s minuscule. I just paid my f-150 off, and I’m pretty sure it was a prorated interest rate for that month I paid.

@RegalZ can probably tell us the accurate numbers Bc he’s actually got his car in hand where I’m just on order. But I did verify with BOA the above process as I want to payoff ASAP.
The only thing I can add to this is that the rate I got was 5.64% and my credit score is 775

practicaltact

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S Mojito 2 Door
I just bought my 2 door sport s from Koons last night after dealing with Craig Benner who was easily the best salesperson I've ever dealt with at a dealership. After emailing Criswell, Farish, and Koons all the exact same order sheet, Craig responded within 12 hours. Criswell responded 3 weeks later, Farish never responded at all. Craig responded to every email I ever sent within 12 hours, and answered every single call I made to his cell. Craig gave me the 6.5% below invoice, I signed the paper work, and less than a month later the Jeep came in (ordered on December 7th, It arrived at the Dealership on January 4th). What i especially liked about Craig is he didn't try to upsell me on any b.s. paint protection or extended warranty etc. at all whatsoever. It was the most straightforward deal I've done and I will go back to Craig for any and all Jeep orders in the future.

JLFlyGirl

First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Has anyone found any great deals in Michigan?
Sponsored