Recommended Dealers List

Gonstead

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I am looking for either JLUS /JLUR as I have it printed out the way I want it. Practically no dealer has ANYTHING in stock that matches what I want. Looks like I will have to build. Went to Allen-Mello in Nashua. Build came out to 55, told me that he would do 50. 6-8 week out. Anyone have other dealers around Boston that they recommend? thanks !!
Sponsored

Jimbogas

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee
I have received my quote from Kent at Peterson Jeep. Anyone know what afilliated financing is. I am stoked with the price quoted for my build. I am nervous to pull the trigger since I do have a trade that will complicate things. I do live in Seattle so would hate to drive over there and find out the deal would fall thru on a low ball trade. Any of you have any experience with trade-in with Petersonā€™s?

98intrigue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Moab, '14 Viper
Occupation
Project Manager
Just picked up a new 2018 Mojito Moab today from Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Orlando, FL. Although I was already working with Shawn Stuart before I came across this thread, I saw his name and the dealership mentioned in a previous post. After a couple of weeks, I finally pulled the trigger. He was great to work with and was willing to deal with very little haggle.

punknking

First Name
Chrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
buying JLU soon
I was quoted 3.69 84 months at AAA Salem, NH
I dont have AAA, and my credit isnt "great" it was like 710. I was awaiting another quote from a local credit union, but they took too long

punknking

First Name
Chrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
buying JLU soon
I am looking for either JLUS /JLUR as I have it printed out the way I want it. Practically no dealer has ANYTHING in stock that matches what I want. Looks like I will have to build. Went to Allen-Mello in Nashua. Build came out to 55, told me that he would do 50. 6-8 week out. Anyone have other dealers around Boston that they recommend? thanks !!
Rubicons arent very plentiful if you want a 6 speed and hardtop.... you almost have to order them exactly how you want for that price tag

Sponsored

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
I have received my quote from Kent at Peterson Jeep. Anyone know what afilliated financing is. I am stoked with the price quoted for my build. I am nervous to pull the trigger since I do have a trade that will complicate things. I do live in Seattle so would hate to drive over there and find out the deal would fall thru on a low ball trade. Any of you have any experience with trade-in with Petersonā€™s?
I'd recommend not complicating things with a trade if you can. Why not sell your old vehicle by yourself after you take delivery of your Jeep? You could probably come out a few grand ahead if you do it that way.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
It's only my first day, I'm trying to order. In process of getting a price with Nick@Dennis Dillion and waiting for Kent to reply @Peterson Stampede. Closer to me is Orange Coast Jeep but that's voice mail also. Tomorrow maybe.
One question just to make sure, when folks are saying they are getting a % below invoice price. It's not MSRP correct, it's really invoice.
update...
Orange Coast Jeep just got back to me with a straight MSRP quote $47,520.. I just countered with a 5% under invoice offer $42,767. Will it fly, LOL. If it doesn't I will.
update...
they said good luck finding a dealer willing to sell 5% under invoice.
Honestly man. Wait for Kent. You won't be disappointed.

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
It's only my first day, I'm trying to order. In process of getting a price with Nick@Dennis Dillion and waiting for Kent to reply @Peterson Stampede. Closer to me is Orange Coast Jeep but that's voice mail also. Tomorrow maybe.
One question just to make sure, when folks are saying they are getting a % below invoice price. It's not MSRP correct, it's really invoice.
update...
Orange Coast Jeep just got back to me with a straight MSRP quote $47,520.. I just countered with a 5% under invoice offer $42,767. Will it fly, LOL. If it doesn't I will.
update...
they said good luck finding a dealer willing to sell 5% under invoice.
"they said good luck finding a dealer willing to sell 5% under invoice"

I had local dealers tell me that too when they were wanting to charge me MSRP on an order (or at best...give me the "friends discount" of $1,500 off MSRP). Well, I reached out to several of the ones listed on this site and all were very close. It came down to geography. I ended up going with Travis at Tri-City and got 6% below invoice with Tread Lightly. No frills. No gimmicks. No surprises. Look, I'm all for capitalism. Dealers have a right to sell vehicles for what they choose. If local dealers don't want to come down, that is their prerogative. However, my money will spend elsewhere.

My advice to you is this: I haven't went back and read this thread so I'm not sure where you live, but if you are out west, work with Dennis Dillion, middle US, then check with Kim at Superior in Arkansas (there may be one or two in Texas too), eastern US, work with Travis in Eden, NC or Koons in Virginia. 6% off of invoice is out there in several areas. You just have to be patient. I will say....Travis at Tri-City, Kim at Superior and Koons all got back to me quickly.

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Still waiting to hear back from Dillion and Peterson dealers in Idaho.
I'm still wondering if folks are confusing Invoice with MSRP. I've gotten, You got to be joking replies from local SoCal dealers with my 5 % under invoice offers.
I have heard the Cali dealers are not dealing much at all on them. I got 6% below invoice...12% below MSRP.

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Still waiting to hear back from Dillion and Peterson dealers in Idaho.
I'm still wondering if folks are confusing Invoice with MSRP. I've gotten, You got to be joking replies from local SoCal dealers with my 5 % under invoice offers.
Patience. Seems like you are from SoCal? Jim Marsh is for you. Dillion/Peterson/Marsh are all reputable dealers on this forum. You can pretty much take out a calculator and compute their offer for yourself.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/socal-by-way-of-vegas.8801/

Good luck.

Sponsored

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL unlimited Rubicon
+1 for Kent at Peterson. Picked up Sting Gray JLUR Friday, great experience. Kent picked us up at the airport at 10:40, drove us to the dealership, inspected the vehicle, handed over to finance which was all done but the signing. $48750 @ 5.63 for 72 months through B of A. I have 775+ credit, so I think the rate is high and I would never ordinarily do 72 months or no down payment, so Iā€™ll pay it down to $25k and refi after 6 months. Drove off the lot and headed back to Denver at 11:36 but only after making sure he put me on his Gladiator list which is apparently 60 deep already

8D2F7627-980B-4D9A-B2CD-5F563B37D40E.jpeg
@RegalZ Hey just wondering your financed price was over $1000 of what the conditional offer price is, even with the $300ish fee how did you go from low $47k to high $48k finances? Was there hidden finance fees from BoA? I only asking Bc Iā€™m about to order through Kent too but he hasnā€™t gotten back to me about these finance questions I have.

Thx!

Last edited:

frizille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2006 Lotus Elise, 2008 Lotus Exige, 1957 Caterham Super Seven
@sourdough I haven't heard from Peterson either, left Kent VM as well. I suspect he's on vacation due to the holidays.

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@sourdough I haven't heard from Peterson either, left Kent VM as well. I suspect he's on vacation due to the holidays.
He got back to me today. I think heā€™s got a huge amounts of emails to get through. I did leave him a voicemail and Iā€™m sure he has a ton of those too. kent sells a ton of wranglers.... a ton!

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got a quote from Dillon Dodge in Idaho, $43,285. $150 more than Marsh. Heard from Kent he is going to quote. I hope Kent @ Peterson can do better.
If he doesnā€™t let them know what the other two quoted you, he will beat their price.

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They were also the lowest quote on mopar lift and install compared to dealers here in Vegas. Normally I do it myself but had it done since there was a delay in me being able to pick it up. Ask for Derik for any accessories
@Nickmimi how much did Petersonā€™s dodge do the mopar lift for? Iā€™m thinking of doing the same
Sponsored