Recommended Dealers List

LIZETHMADRIGAL

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WIllys
Thank you, I’ll give him A call. I saw on someone’s spreadsheet they shared here that the dealership in San Juan Capistrano had 5% under invoice. Anybody have a contact there?
Got a link to that? Usually the fleet/internet sales manager runs that
Tbh I doubt it 5% below in CA
Sponsored

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Rob at Tuttle click 2% below on gas wranglers except 392
He has a post on here
Before you say out of states dealers are much higher

Shipping
High doc fees would eat that discount up quick
Thank you for the referral. I emailed him yesterday and he answered right away. He was very straightforward with pricing. I ordered my 23 Rubicon from him today!

drpericak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl JLU Rubicon
Occupation
dentist
Thank you, I’ll give him A call. I saw on someone’s spreadsheet they shared here that the dealership in San Juan Capistrano had 5% under invoice. Anybody have a contact there?
5% under invoice?? or 5% under MSRP. That's a big difference

Borderline Jeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Houston Texas and I'm looking to buy two Jeeps. I'd like to buy them using the Tread Lightly affliate discount. I'm also looking for a dealer that won't put on the dealer markup items or try to mess with me. No tint, nitrogen, wheel locks, GPS trackers, etc. It's not just that I don't want to pay for them, I don't even want them on the vehicle. Whom do ya'll recomend I work with that's in Texas?

Borderline Jeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
This thread was started in 2017. How do I find accurate and recent information on dealerships in Texas?

Sponsored

drpericak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl JLU Rubicon
Occupation
dentist
It said invoice, but it was an old spreadsheet. I ended up with 2% under invoice on my order.
Thanks for the reply. I just ordered one. I thought I was just getting 5% under msrp but I’m actually getting 5% under invoice which is twice the discount so I’m quite happy. The place I ordered from didn’t make it clear to me until yesterday. I misunderstood.

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Thanks for the reply. I just ordered one. I thought I was just getting 5% under msrp but I’m actually getting 5% under invoice which is twice the discount so I’m quite happy. The place I ordered from didn’t make it clear to me until yesterday. I misunderstood.
Thats a great deal. I was happy to get 2% under without any strings attached.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Thats a great deal. I was happy to get 2% under without any strings attached.
I just got a quote today on a Willy's Sport XR for 9% under MSRP. I'll probably be ordering soon

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
I just got a quote today on a Willy's Sport XR for 9% under MSRP. I'll probably be ordering soon
Thats a great deal. I couldn’t find a place in southern CA to do more than 2% under invoice for a Rubicon.

Sponsored

jeep-tonic

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Buying a Jeep in Wilmington NC area. Any opinion about the following dealers?

- Hendrick CDJR Jeep dealer Wilmington
- Westgate CDJR of Burgaw
- National - CDJR of Jacksonville

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Anybody recently order from a dealer in Southern California (San Diego, Orange County or Riverside area) and get a great deal? Considering an order and want to start calling for the best price.
I'd love an opportunity to help with the order, Give me a call/text/email and we can get the order started. I've been helping customers order new Jeeps for several years now at below Inv. pricing. I look forward to hearing from you. Kent Shurtleff - Kent's Jeep Squad
208-741-1289
[email protected]

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Any recommended dealers in Seattle area? I want to make a factory order with invoice discount.
I'm in Idaho but would love to help with the Jeep order. I've been offering under Inv. pricing for several years now and have loved every minute. I've been lucky to meet people from all over the country.

Kent Shurtleff - Kent's Jeep Squad
208-741-1289
[email protected]

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Here is a summary of my experience working with various dealers across the country...

I had a great experience with all the dealers I contacted. I live in the Seattle area and contacted Erika ([email protected]) from Dwayne Lane in Washington, Kent ([email protected]) from Peterson in Idaho and Mitch ([email protected]) from Ourisman in Maryland. A lot has been mentioned in this forum about Kent and Mitch and they lived up to the hype. The deals were fantastic. As you can imagine they are super busy. Still, they both responded reasonably quickly and each set my expectation properly by saying when to expect a response and then they delivered within that response time. I reached out to Erika through the recommendation of a friend who had bought his Rubicon through her. She was lightening fast, polite and a true pro and the offer was good too!

I would have been happy with any of these deals. Obviously Kent and Mitch had the best price but having a local dealer in an expensive metro area is also great so Erika's offer was attractive too. I ended up going with a deal from an unexpected place through a good friend of my best friend. Dave at Rairdon's of Bellingham called me and we just bonded like long lost friends. He gave me a good deal too and I took it.

Bottom line
Thank you all to the great information each of you provided on this forum. Thank you to the Erika, Kent and Mitch for being awesome salespeople and thank you to Dave for getting me going in Jeepland.
Thank you for the kind words. I hope everything goes well with the order.

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
I'd love an opportunity to help with the order, Give me a call/text/email and we can get the order started. I've been helping customers order new Jeeps for several years now at below Inv. pricing. I look forward to hearing from you. Kent Shurtleff - Kent's Jeep Squad
208-741-1289
[email protected]
Thank you for the offer, but I already placed my order last week with another dealer that was recommended here.
Sponsored