Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

HYI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Any recommended dealers in Seattle area? I want to make a factory order with invoice discount.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Any recommended dealers in Seattle area? I want to make a factory order with invoice discount.
The closest under invoice is probably in Idaho. See my sig for the spreadsheet.

If you're ok with 1% under invoice consider spending $100 for Tread Lightly (details in the same place). There's a very good chance that you'll find a local dealership that honors it.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Dealer fee?
I'm interested in trading my 18 manual Rubicon for a new Rubicon XR automatic.
5% under invoice still good? How do i get my trade in valued?

Sponsored

MountainRigged

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 23' JLUR 3.0L EcoDiesel
Dealers offering below MSRP within 300miles of Dallas, TX?
TLDR@bottom

I'm looking for the best prices in the Dallas or within 300miles or so for a 23 JLURD or possibly even a 23JLUR392 if they knock enough off. Would like to spend 75k max though (wishful thinking for 392, im aware), and get an extended warranty etc essentially most of the boxes ticked for options.

Current dealer in Granbury Texas (Shottenkirk Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram) asked me for $28k on my trade-in for my JK I had bought 6 months prior for $41k (38k miles)and I was like "you're F'n joking me", then came back and said "Sorry, mistake on our end, we meant 38 not 28"
I had driven it 7k total miles(45K final miles at trade in, 38k original) i figured from $41k (added brand new tires/wheels, and bunch of others) with 7500 driven, 38 was decent price but it was ignoring all mods I did, which I just had to accept as a loss as I figured they couldnt care less about them. So I was a bit jaded by that ordeal of offering $10,000 below, but maybe it was an honest mistake. I'm cautiously optimistic, but not stupid.

Anyways, I did their buyback program, ordered a 22/23JLURD in exchange for buying an out the door new $73k total 22' Ram 1500 Laramie with warranty etc to put as a direct trade in value toward the Jeep once it comes in.

Then realized they added maintenance when I asked them not to and then they said they would add it with the warranty but at no charge. Maintenance was $1,495 and there was a dealer rebate for $1500, but he didn't say with the rebate it won't cost anything (I was already factoring the rebate into the total cost before extended warranty) he literally said, how about I add it in with the warranty at no cost for you. Even with the rebate it would be $5, which is still a charge. So I'm not really sold that they are straight shooting with me, and there hasn't even been an agreed upon price once the Jeep gets here, I'm just assuming it would be MSRP, as tomorrow I'm calling to make sure they don't add any options from the dealer whatsoever.
I admit, I let myself be sold into their buyback program, and overlooked things so at this point it's not as much risk reduction as it is damage control. I went there for a test drive and left with a truck I didn't really want to begin with.

Issue is, I already have the truck, and assuredly if I just use it as a trade in at another Jeep dealer, I've put 1200 miles onto it, and doubt they'd give me the same exact price I bought it for which is what their buyback program would do, is keep the exact amount I bought the truck for to be factored into the price of the Jeep I have ordered when it comes in. But, should have done better research before and been more prepared.

TLDR: Did Buyback program, Have a truck, currently ordered a 23JLURD, dealer has been a little shady, but want to weight the options if there's a good dealer within reasonable driving distance.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Dealers offering below MSRP within 300miles of Dallas, TX?
TLDR@bottom

I'm looking for the best prices in the Dallas or within 300miles or so for a 23 JLURD or possibly even a 23JLUR392 if they knock enough off. Would like to spend 75k max though (wishful thinking for 392, im aware), and get an extended warranty etc essentially most of the boxes ticked for options.

Current dealer in Granbury Texas (Shottenkirk Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram) asked me for $28k on my trade-in for my JK I had bought 6 months prior for $41k (38k miles)and I was like "you're F'n joking me", then came back and said "Sorry, mistake on our end, we meant 38 not 28"
I had driven it 7k total miles(45K final miles at trade in, 38k original) i figured from $41k (added brand new tires/wheels, and bunch of others) with 7500 driven, 38 was decent price but it was ignoring all mods I did, which I just had to accept as a loss as I figured they couldnt care less about them. So I was a bit jaded by that ordeal of offering $10,000 below, but maybe it was an honest mistake. I'm cautiously optimistic, but not stupid.

Anyways, I did their buyback program, ordered a 22/23JLURD in exchange for buying an out the door new $73k total 22' Ram 1500 Laramie with warranty etc to put as a direct trade in value toward the Jeep once it comes in.

Then realized they added maintenance when I asked them not to and then they said they would add it with the warranty but at no charge. Maintenance was $1,495 and there was a dealer rebate for $1500, but he didn't say with the rebate it won't cost anything (I was already factoring the rebate into the total cost before extended warranty) he literally said, how about I add it in with the warranty at no cost for you. Even with the rebate it would be $5, which is still a charge. So I'm not really sold that they are straight shooting with me, and there hasn't even been an agreed upon price once the Jeep gets here, I'm just assuming it would be MSRP, as tomorrow I'm calling to make sure they don't add any options from the dealer whatsoever.
I admit, I let myself be sold into their buyback program, and overlooked things so at this point it's not as much risk reduction as it is damage control. I went there for a test drive and left with a truck I didn't really want to begin with.

Issue is, I already have the truck, and assuredly if I just use it as a trade in at another Jeep dealer, I've put 1200 miles onto it, and doubt they'd give me the same exact price I bought it for which is what their buyback program would do, is keep the exact amount I bought the truck for to be factored into the price of the Jeep I have ordered when it comes in. But, should have done better research before and been more prepared.

TLDR: Did Buyback program, Have a truck, currently ordered a 23JLURD, dealer has been a little shady, but want to weight the options if there's a good dealer within reasonable driving distance.
The best prices at various dealerships that we're aware of are on the spreadsheet in my sig. I flew to pick mine up 1,300 miles away.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I drove 1,000 miles to trade a vehicle in for mine.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
We looked at your email chain. You said you found a local dealership. You were asking us to do 5% off under invoice and paying cash, as stated on our original thread, 5% under invoice special is based on financing or leasing with us.

Thank you!
You can come to me. I will do the same 5% and you can bring your own financing or pay cash. Mike P at Lakeland Dodge.

Sponsored

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
That’s better than I thought. Thank you.