Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

For anyone in NYC or Long Island, NY, we know how dealers never want to give out deals for Wranglers.

Here's a shoutout to Suresky Jeep in Goshen, NY, about an 1-1/2 hour drive from NYC. I dealt with the GM Alex Musumeci for a factory order, and Peggy the Account Manager. They were fantastic to work with. No games, and straight shooters. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to do factory orders. I got 2% under invoice, and no gimmicks like in-house financing.
Updated the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Do you know how much of a deposit they require and if it's refundable? Fees?

txraider7

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wranger 4XE Sahara
Hey y'all - Had a great experience in Austin with South Point Jeep .. they hooked me up with 4% off invoice with Tread Lightly and believe others have gotten 5% off invoice with financing.This is for orders only, not existing inventory. $500 refundable deposit. They gave me a fair value for my trade and didn't play any games when I went to pick up the vehicle. You can reach John Dromgoole at [email protected].

MeatRack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 2023 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I don't know if anyone has converted the Dealer List to a Google Map but I did.
There was one on the forum a couple of years ago but I don't believe that it was kept up to date. Thanks for doing another. :like:

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
I just had dinner at the home of a gentleman who owns several dealerships in the northeast (though he told me he recently sold his Jeep dealership). Showed him my order sheet from Koons and he couldn’t believe they were giving me that price (5% under FWP) on a custom order. However, he said “FWP” is meaningless and he didn’t even know what it was but it definitely is not dealer’s invoice. Still, I feel good about my price at least.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I just had dinner at the home of a gentleman who owns several dealerships in the northeast (though he told me he recently sold his Jeep dealership). Showed him my order sheet from Koons and he couldn’t believe they were giving me that price (5% under FWP) on a custom order. However, he said “FWP” is meaningless and he didn’t even know what it was but it definitely is not dealer’s invoice. Still, I feel good about my price at least.
He didn't know what it was, but definitely knew what it wasn't? I'm guessing that he never took a class in logic.

As far as I can tell FWP is invoice.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He didn't know what it was, but definitely knew what it wasn't? I'm guessing that he never took a class in logic.

As far as I can tell FWP is invoice.
Well, he was a franchise dealer and I was at his mansion on the water, so he knows something. And Cam Neely was sitting across the table from me, so he also moves in some pretty cool circles. I’m guessing his logic is pretty good.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Well, he was a franchise dealer and I was at his mansion on the water, so he knows something. And Cam Neely was sitting across the table from me, so he also moves in some pretty cool circles. I’m guessing his logic is pretty good.
Something's not quite right if a person that's saying that they're a franchise dealer isn't familiar with a critical number that appears on every POC that's associated with every new Jeep sold.

Maybe a miscommunication?

Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something's not quite right if a person that's saying that they're a franchise dealer isn't familiar with a critical number that appears on every POC that's associated with every new Jeep sold.

Maybe a miscommunication?
Maybe. He may also just be the money guy behind the business and not get too much into the operations. Who knows. He still said it was a good price, especially for a custom factory order. When I said it was Koons, he said they were big and have been around a long time so it made a bit more sense they were playing for volume.

engineXI

First Name
jank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rubicon
I thought this was gonna be a joke thread. like the first post (or all posts) would just be blank.

JJ_WA

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dakota, 2017 Cherokee, 2023 Willys XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Higher Education
Clubs

Hi! I'm brand new to the forum and looking to buy a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Thank you for all the great info. I don't know if anyone has converted the Dealer List to a Google Map but I did. Here is a link if that is useful. Best to you all! I'm stoked to get a Jeep!!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1q3gmVDbD_iyCMAjIZSEHtumr7n5aZhc&usp=sharing
This was published in 2021, but is out of date: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...&ll=47.51396818426023,-121.9821006328736&z=10

Thanks for the update.