Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

demarpaint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubicon 2008 Liberty 88 E-150
TIA-Any recommended dealers in the Tampa Florida area?
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

TIA-Any recommended dealers in the Tampa Florida area?
The only dealers we're aware of that are offering below invoice pricing are on the spreadsheet referenced in my signature.

radiogooroo

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0
I wasn't expecting to be back in this thread nearly this soon, but last Thursday I got rear ended at a red light by someone who was looking at his phone. He hit me doing 55 MPH.

My 2021 Rubicon Unlimited is likely totaled from frame damage and the driveshaft being shoved forward. (At least I'm praying it's totaled, but the other guy's insurance company still hasn't sent an adjuster by to look at it.)

I bought it from Neil at DeMontrond in Conroe, Texas in October 2020 and had an awesome buying experience. From what I've read in this forum, he's apparently not there anymore.

Assuming it's totaled, I'm going to need some new wheels.

I'm guessing in the current market, nobody is doing the 6% below invoice that I paid for this one, but I don't want to get raked over the coals either.

Any dealer recommendations? I don't mind flying out and driving back. I have some credit on Southwest.

I'm certainly not opposed to a Houston area dealer either, but I'm not going to pay above MSRP for one. I work from home these days and can afford to buy a beater and wait for the market to get back to normal.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List jeepwrecknoplate

mike_g

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ7
I wasn't expecting to be back in this thread nearly this soon, but last Thursday I got rear ended at a red light by someone who was looking at his phone. He hit me doing 55 MPH.

My 2021 Rubicon Unlimited is likely totaled from frame damage and the driveshaft being shoved forward. (At least I'm praying it's totaled, but the other guy's insurance company still hasn't sent an adjuster by to look at it.)

I bought it from Neil at DeMontrond in Conroe, Texas in October 2020 and had an awesome buying experience. From what I've read in this forum, he's apparently not there anymore.

I'm guessing in the current market, nobody is doing the 6% below invoice that I paid for this one, but I don't want to get raked over the coals either.

Any dealer recommendations? I don't mind flying out and driving back. I have some credit on Southwest.

I'm certainly not opposed to a Houston area dealer either, but I'm not going to pay above MSRP for one. I work from home these days and can afford to buy a beater and wait for the market to get back to normal.

jeepwrecknoplate.jpg
Damn that sucks. Assuming you have collision, you should be dealing with your insurance, not theirs.
Check the list @Ratbert maintains. There are plenty of dealers still pricing in that range. I went with Kent @12psi at Petersen in Nampa, Idaho and got about 6% off invoice price protected. My mid February order is on its way and should be ready for me to pick up in a few weeks.

edit:
Here’s the link to that list https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-invoice-on-2022-wranglers.80479/post-1752118

radiogooroo

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0
Damn that sucks. Assuming you have collision, you should be dealing with your insurance, not theirs.
Check the list @Ratbert maintains. There are plenty of dealers still pricing in that range. I went with Kent @12psi at Petersen in Nampa, Idaho and got about 6% off invoice price protected. My mid February order is on its way and should be ready for me to pick up in a few weeks.
Thanks!

I suspect I'm going to end up filing a claim with my insurance. A friend of mine in the business said to wait and see what the other guy's adjuster offers first. If it's not totaled or not a fair offer, he said to file with my insurance. They'll cover it then sue the other guy's insurance company, but I'll be out the deductible.

The other guy has State Farm, and they're supposed to be pretty good about taking care of things, so I guess we'll see.

Sponsored

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List jeepwrecknoplate
If Central Missouri is in your realm of traveling, try Steve Boeckmann at Jim Butler CJDR in Linn, MO. The fees combined with the below invoice pricing makes it a nice easy dealer to do business with. And, you must deal with Steve as other in his dealership are not as motivated as he.

Bizzyc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, 2020 Dodge Ram 1500
Occupation
Controller
Long time lurker, first time posting. I’ve been using this fantastic forum to research what I want to purchase, but now that I’m ready I can’t anyone to give me a quote.

I’ve reached out to five dealers in the South on the preferred dealer spreadsheet (including some of the most popular) and have received zero responses.

I’m looking for a manual 2 door Willys. Is there not enough margin in that build to garner any interest? Is it because of the MY23 cut over? Is there a secret code I need provide?

Just looking for some suggestions.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Long time lurker, first time posting. I’ve been using this fantastic forum to research what I want to purchase, but now that I’m ready I can’t anyone to give me a quote.

I’ve reached out to five dealers in the South on the preferred dealer spreadsheet (including some of the most popular) and have received zero responses.

I’m looking for a manual 2 door Willys. Is there not enough margin in that build to garner any interest? Is it because of the MY23 cut over? Is there a secret code I need provide?

Just looking for some suggestions.
@Farrish_CDJR

Sponsored

koinneach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jluxr
For anyone in NYC or Long Island, NY, we know how dealers never want to give out deals for Wranglers.

Here's a shoutout to Suresky Jeep in Goshen, NY, about an 1-1/2 hour drive from NYC. I dealt with the GM Alex Musumeci for a factory order, and Peggy the Account Manager. They were fantastic to work with. No games, and straight shooters. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to do factory orders. I got 2% under invoice, and no gimmicks like in-house financing.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

For anyone in NYC or Long Island, NY, we know how dealers never want to give out deals for Wranglers.

Here's a shoutout to Suresky Jeep in Goshen, NY, about an 1-1/2 hour drive from NYC. I dealt with the GM Alex Musumeci for a factory order, and Peggy the Account Manager. They were fantastic to work with. No games, and straight shooters. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to do factory orders. I got 2% under invoice, and no gimmicks like in-house financing.
With or without Tread Lightly / affiliates discount?