Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Preditorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Can always sell it yourself.
I thought about that, but to equal the same deal I would have to sell it for about 50k, which seems like an unreasonable amount to ask for since a fully optioned Rubi can be had for around 55k from all the 5-7% under invoice dealers.

I just cant charge that much for a Willys and screw over another Jeep, or potential Jeep owner in the process just to get a deal that might match the 53k out the door price that is offered to me.

A Blue Falcon I am Not. :)
Sponsored

toretto87s

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx-5
Hi Guys I’m from NYC I was thinking to order a HA wrangler from Chapman in PA , do they still offer 5% ? Can anybody give me an email of a salesman ?

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys I’m from NYC I was thinking to order a HA wrangler from Chapman in PA , do they still offer 5% ? Can anybody give me an email of a salesman ?
Read earlier they dropped to 3% 🤷‍♂️

NYJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Yeah, unfortunately Chapman recently dropped to 3%. Their latest pricing is always on the first post in this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/new-orders-3-under-invoice-with-dealersider.76339/

Same thread has the contact info.

I’m also from NYC. Ordered a Wrangler about a month ago through Chapman. Very easy ordering process.

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray
I've got to give a HUGE thumbs up to Steve @ Jim Butler Jeep in Linn, MO. Picked up my 4xe Rubicon this past Saturday and the process was super easy, clean and exactly as expected! Price was what we agreed to back in October, no funny business or anything and Steve called me the day the vehicle arrived on his lot! I will go a step further and tell you that like any new vehicle there was a thing or two to wipe, etc.....but, with mine there was some kind of window adhesive that ran into the inside of the front windshield.....seemed resistant to solvents....but not a straight razor!! Funny thing that speaks volumes to the way this dealership cares.....the GM came out and took over the scraping of the adhesive to make sure it was done perfectly!!
Meet "Shark - e"!!

IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Sponsored

jmw1800

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
I ordered a '22 JLUR from Jason Beltran at Hawk in Chicago about 2 weeks ago. Very pleasant experience from everyone I talked to at the dealer. Priced at 5% below invoice. I also contacted Gupton in TN, Georgia Auto Mall in Buford, GA, Granger in IA, and a local dealer. All except the local dealer were within $500 of each other including tax, title and license and dealer fees. Gupton was the best by a few hundred, but went with the closer dealer in Chicago. Local dealer was willing to go down to invoice, but no further than that. All were very easy to work with and responded promptly to my initial email request. Thanks to all those that provided the dealer information on this site, and kept it up to date.
Awesome! I’m going to reach out to Jason soon for a order. Thanks

roojacksid

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bright White JL Rubicon
Steven Wolf at Helfman Jeep in Katy, Texas (outside of Houston). In January, I ordered my Wrangler through him. This will be my 11th purchase from him.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
As a Dealer for Service warranty, or customer pay, I highly recommend AIR-PARK CHRYSLER JEEP, IN SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They are also very Mod friendly, not looking for ways to deny warranty because of Mods. But they have been a but pricey on their new Wranglers. I also had very good luck with Vroom when Purchasing our 2018 JLR. They were price competitive, and everything went very smooth.

musicforme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X v6, Auto, Step-Assist Rock Rails
As a Dealer for Service warranty, or customer pay, I highly recommend AIR-PARK CHRYSLER JEEP, IN SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They are also very Mod friendly, not looking for ways to deny warranty because of Mods. But they have been a but pricey on their new Wranglers. I also had very good luck with Vroom when Purchasing our 2018 JLR. They were price competitive, and everything went very smooth.
They are on my short list of places to contact in March when I'm ready to place an order. If they'll go 3% under invoice, I'll go there since its damn close to my house. I also used to go there for service on a 2013 JKUR and had good service. I eventually sold it to them in 2015 due to life stuff going on and they gave me a very fair offer that I accepted.

DarinFred

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (in D1 status)
I’m going to place an order for a 392 soon. I can pick up from anywhere, but I’d prefer in the western US. Can y’all recommend a place that is allowing orders below MSRP and hopefully near invoice? $2k below MSRP is the best I’ve seen so far. Thanks!

Sponsored

JoePa

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Willy's on order
Ordered from Dan Cummins is Paris, Kentucky on Oct 20, build was completed/ delivered January 26th. 4% under invoice all paperwork for out of state purchase completed before I got there, would've seriously only been there for 30 minutes but I am phone incompetent and that took more time to than it should have.
Seriously if you want a seamless purchase experience Call Martin at Dan Cummins, the manager or call Aaron or Joel the sales team that worked with me.
The easiest vehicle purchase ever all done via email and a few phone calls!
The drive back to California gave me time to know the Jeep!
Thanks Aaron, Joel, and Martin from Dan Cummins!

TwoTurtles🐢 🐢

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Ordered from Dan Cummins is Paris, Kentucky on Oct 20, build was completed/ delivered January 26th. 4% under invoice all paperwork for out of state purchase completed before I got there, would've seriously only been there for 30 minutes but I am phone incompetent and that took more time to than it should have.
Seriously if you want a seamless purchase experience Call Martin at Dan Cummins, the manager or call Aaron or Joel the sales team that worked with me.
The easiest vehicle purchase ever all done via email and a few phone calls!
The drive back to California gave me time to know the Jeep!
Thanks Aaron, Joel, and Martin from Dan Cummins!

Thank you JoePa!!!

We got our 4xe just right now with 4% below invoice.
Incredible...

I have been shopping around all over the WestCoast,
But Dan Cummins was the only one!
They made our dream come true.

JoePa, I don't know you man,
but you saved us gazillion dollars

cheers 🍻
Thank you!

Attachments

DarinFred

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (in D1 status)
Thanks! Dan Cummins it is. It’ll be a fun drive back home after I pick her up in a few months!

JoePa

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Willy's on order
Thank you JoePa!!!

We got our 4xe just right now with 4% below invoice.
Incredible...

I have been shopping around all over the WestCoast,
But Dan Cummins was the only one!
They made our dream come true.

JoePa, I don't know you man,
but you saved us gazillion dollars

cheers 🍻
Thank you!
I don't get anything for it but let them know I sent you! Not too many people from Ca. go get their Jeeps, but it was a great drive back! Averaged 18.3 mpg took 70 all the way through the Rockies and Utah, great adventure. Good Luck they will hook you up!

JoePa

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Willy's on order
Thanks! Dan Cummins it is. It’ll be a fun drive back home after I pick her up in a few months!
Great guys and soooo easy to work with, you will have a great experience!
Sponsored