Recommended Dealers List

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
I think I went thru the entire thread but really didn’t see anyone besides Gupton doing 6%. Would this be correct statement?
Correct. Seems like lots of 4% under invoice at the other high volume dealerships (5% under with financing). That’s what I got from Mall of Ga.
Sponsored

john_cal

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I am about ready to order a 22 Rubicon loaded up with ER and all the other goodies. I’m in MA and am considering going through Adam Silver at Central Jeep after reading several positive posts. Those of you getting 5% below invoice, did that require being a member of Tread Lightly or some other preferred pricing program?
No Tread Lightly. Shoot an email over to Adam, [email protected]. You won’t regret it

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Chapman in PA is doing 5% on Wranglers (10K off MSRP for 392's)

JLforlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubi
You can only get the good discount if you finance almost all of the loan, you have to use their group of lenders for at least 6 months before refinance, if you live out of state they want you to pay/finance sales tax through them on the loan and then they pay local dmv. Also, they messed up on the paperwork out of state and sent paperwork to state dmv office and not the local one so that sucked. They waited until the last minute to send final paperwork and check to the dmv so I would have to pay the late fee at the dmv(Which my wife argued and they are covering the fee). They did the late fee thing twice. That could be somewhat eliminated if you went to dealer but not all of it. It appears as if they want a dumba** buying with them. They were a little bit better the first time but wow they lost my business this time. I’d rather pay more locally.
What's up guys. This is Mike P from Lakeland Dodge. I know that it sucks what's going on with Tread Lightly (Affiliate Reward) with the Jeep products. I'm just reaching out to you all to let you know that we got you covered. If you let us know that you are contacting us from the Forum we will honor you a 6% for any MSRP under 60k and 5% for anything over 60k with any tread lightly affiliation. This is no gimmick to get you at all. You will not be penalize you if you bring your own financing. Contact me at my cell when you are ready to build your New Jeep.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Email: [email protected]
How is your deal possible if Jeep has terminated the affiliate? As of Oct 1st it was no longer available and would not be honored after Oct 1st without price protection????? I'm trying to decide how to get the best deal and am willing to travel. Please Help!!!

Sponsored

JLforlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubi
Which dealer to buy from? Some dealers are close in pricing. The best are 4%-7% under invoice depending on stipulations and doc fees. I suspect it will boil down to reputation, customer service, transparency. And of course location. Deciding where to go is as important as who to buy from. Why not make a adventure and fun trip out of it? Which dealers with great pricing are located in fun areas?

Though prices will fluctuate, these dealers are transparent, have offered great prices, and great customer service. Please add on if you have experienced a great deal recently from a dealer you like.

Criswell in MD
Gupton in TN
Jim Butler in MO
Ed Martin in IN
Granger Motors in IA
Chapman in PA
Kent Shurtleff Nampa ID (kent's Jeep Squad)

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A nonrefundable deposit was a big factor for me. I just don’t think they’re necessary.

What if some unforeseen obstacle happens months from now and you can’t make the purchase work? You should be able to get your money back. It’s not like they’re gonna be stuck with the vehicle for long or take a loss on it.

For me, the deciding factor to order from Mall of Ga over Gupton was that they didn’t require one.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

NYJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
A nonrefundable deposit was a big factor for me. I just don’t think they’re necessary.

What if some unforeseen obstacle happens months from now and you can’t make the purchase work? You should be able to get your money back. It’s not like they’re gonna be stuck with the vehicle for long or take a loss on it.

For me, the deciding factor to order from Mall of Ga over Gupton was that they didn’t require one.
I’m actually more concerned about a dealer asking for no deposit than a dealer asking for a nonrefundable deposit. This is what Kelly Blue Book’s website says: “If you do not pay a deposit, you haven’t truly reserved the vehicle. The dealer has simply ordered one with a plan to sell it to you later.”

I’m no expert, but I’ve read this certain places. Is the risk that the dealer could just sell it on the lot if they could get more?

Sponsored

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m actually more concerned about a dealer asking for no deposit than a dealer asking for a nonrefundable deposit. This is what Kelly Blue Book’s website says: “If you do not pay a deposit, you haven’t truly reserved the vehicle. The dealer has simply ordered one with a plan to sell it to you later.”

I’m no expert, but I’ve read this certain places. Is the risk that the dealer could just sell it on the lot if they could get more?
Geez, I hope not.

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess the one advantage of this forum is that any dealer that did that would get taken to task petty hard.
That would be pretttttttttty shitty. They seem to have a pretty good reputation so 🤞

Jeeper1941

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Hey guys, my friend just got an email from Gupton that his Jeep was being unloaded. He asked if I could asked or advice here. Should he ask for the paperwork to be sent before he flies up to have everything worked out already? Should he go to his credit union and get a credit loan before going and checking their rates? Does doing this cause two hits on his credit? One for the credit union and then at the dealer another day? Thanks.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
I think I went thru the entire thread but really didn’t see anyone besides Gupton doing 6%. Would this be correct statement?
Koons is doing 6% as well as Gupton. I was between the two because they are the same distance away from me and opted to go with Gupton because of the little bit lower doc fee, better communication with me personally, and would rather visit Nashville than VA for the weekend. Both solid choies tho
Sponsored