Recommended Dealers List

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
A couple of weeks ago I reached out to Mike P at Lakeland Dodge Jeep (Lakeland, FL) after reading a couple of posts about his program. It took a couple of days but he returned my inquiries via phone. On the phone he was great to speak with and he was very responsive via email over the next day. That was a week and a half ago. Since then I've left vm's and sent multiple messages. All have gone unanswered. It's been radio silence.

Has anyone had contact with Mike over the last week and a half?
Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
A couple of weeks ago I reached out to Mike P at Lakeland Dodge Jeep (Lakeland, FL) after reading a couple of posts about his program. It took a couple of days but he returned my inquiries via phone. On the phone he was great to speak with and he was very responsive via email over the next day. That was a week and a half ago. Since then I've left vm's and sent multiple messages. All have gone unanswered. It's been radio silence.

I have a couple times on the phone. Pleasure to speak with. He is out of the office Sunday and Today if I recall.

Dond330

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe

I had the same experience, I never heard back from him. I moved on.

LifeInAJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Hi Everyone,

New here. Been observing, talking with local dealers and watching tons of YouTube videos regarding the 4xe.

Plan to pull the trigger very soon. For Charlotte, NC area, is Try-City CDJR in Eden the best only option for reasonable rates? They said 4% below invoice + 1 % more if do their financing if I reviewed the email correctly. Will say that guy put together one of the clearest emails for what they could do that I have seen so far. Was great!

I got a quote from Dan Cummins in Kentucky (much more of a trip to pick up) and were pleasant via email also.

I have saw Mall of Georgia mentioned, but saw GA might force a tax for purchasing in their state (in addition to my state collecting sales tax)?

But would like to check to make sure there are no other options around to consider.

I know Lake Norman, Hendrick, Keffer, M&L, Gerry Wood, etc in the closer metro area seem to only want to offer the MSRP + a dealer fee and for some additional add-ons.

Currently aiming for a Rubicon 4xe with leather, Sky One Touch Top (just the huge convenience of quickly opening the top), Gorilla Glass, Cold Weather, Tow, Advanced Safety packages. Debating Sting Gray and Hydro Blue colors. Favorite is Sarge Green but for some random reason, appears to be the only color no available for the Rubicon 4xe.

Any additional suggestions/tips are greatly appreciated!

-Mark

foxredlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Hi Everyone,

New here. Been observing, talking with local dealers and watching tons of YouTube videos regarding the 4xe.

Plan to pull the trigger very soon. For Charlotte, NC area, is Try-City CDJR in Eden the best only option for reasonable rates? They said 4% below invoice + 1 % more if do their financing if I reviewed the email correctly. Will say that guy put together one of the clearest emails for what they could do that I have seen so far. Was great!

I got a quote from Dan Cummins in Kentucky (much more of a trip to pick up) and were pleasant via email also.

I have saw Mall of Georgia mentioned, but saw GA might force a tax for purchasing in their state (in addition to my state collecting sales tax)?

But would like to check to make sure there are no other options around to consider.

I know Lake Norman, Hendrick, Keffer, M&L, Gerry Wood, etc in the closer metro area seem to only want to offer the MSRP + a dealer fee and for some additional add-ons.

Currently aiming for a Rubicon 4xe with leather, Sky One Touch Top (just the huge convenience of quickly opening the top), Gorilla Glass, Cold Weather, Tow, Advanced Safety packages. Debating Sting Gray and Hydro Blue colors. Favorite is Sarge Green but for some random reason, appears to be the only color no available for the Rubicon 4xe.

Any additional suggestions/tips are greatly appreciated!

-Mark
I ordered a 4xe from Tri-City last month. I traded emails with both them and Gupton and like you stated, I was impressed with their precise communication. I also, liked the idea that I could utilize the lemon law if I were unfortunate enough to receive a lemon.

Sponsored

LifeInAJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a 4xe from Tri-City last month. I traded emails with both them and Gupton and like you stated, I was impressed with their precise communication. I also, liked the idea that I could utilize the lemon law if I were unfortunate enough to receive a lemon.
Thanks! Can you clarify more about the lemon law? Is that just in regards to how the law works in NC? Haven't researched it.

foxredlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe

chocking17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Highly recommend Travis Reynolds and entire team at TRI-CITY in Eden NC. By far, the best vehicle buying experience ever! Travis was responsive and he was able to answer all my questions. I ordered a 2021 JLUR on 9/22 with 6% off invoice (4% + 1% AR + 1% Financing). We were able to coordinate the order with a few emails. My Jeep arrived at the dealership in less than 8 weeks. TRI-CITY honored the Affiliate Rewards upon delivery even after AR on Wranglers ended 10/01. Imran from the Finance Department was great as well, he was able to beat my local credit union rate so I financed through TRI-CITY. The paperwork was shared prior to my delivery date so there were no surprises. I took delivery this past Saturday and the entire process was just over an hour. Strongly encourage anyone looking to order a 2022 to consider Travis Reynolds and TRI-CITY. I believe Travis is currently offering 5% off invoice (4% + 1% Financing) on 2022 Wranglers.

Travis Reynolds
Sales Manager
Tri-City CDJR Kia

336-623-2186 (w)
[email protected]

LifeInAJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highly recommend Travis Reynolds and entire team at TRI-CITY in Eden NC. By far, the best vehicle buying experience ever! Travis was responsive and he was able to answer all my questions. I ordered a 2021 JLUR on 9/22 with 6% off invoice (4% + 1% AR + 1% Financing). We were able to coordinate the order with a few emails. My Jeep arrived at the dealership in less than 8 weeks. TRI-CITY honored the Affiliate Rewards upon delivery even after AR on Wranglers ended 10/01. Imran from the Finance Department was great as well, he was able to beat my local credit union rate so I financed through TRI-CITY. The paperwork was shared prior to my delivery date so there were no surprises. I took delivery this past Saturday and the entire process was just over an hour. Strongly encourage anyone looking to order a 2022 to consider Travis Reynolds and TRI-CITY. I believe Travis is currently offering 5% off invoice (4% + 1% Financing) on 2022 Wranglers.

Travis Reynolds
Sales Manager
Tri-City CDJR Kia

336-623-2186 (w)
[email protected]
I pulled the trigger this week. Will be a 2022 JLUR 4xe. You are correct, he and TRI-CITY have been great to work with so far. Hoping for everything to go smooth the rest of the way!

MidwestJeeper

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sarge JLU Willys 2.0T
Occupation
Engineer
I am thinking about placing an order with Koons. Anything I should know of financing with their recommended financier/bank? Hidden fee, clauses, terms and conditions?

Sponsored

68jcode

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
No hassle whatsoever either, great guy
I am about ready to order a 22 Rubicon loaded up with ER and all the other goodies. I’m in MA and am considering going through Adam Silver at Central Jeep after reading several positive posts. Those of you getting 5% below invoice, did that require being a member of Tread Lightly or some other preferred pricing program?

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
I am about ready to order a 22 Rubicon loaded up with ER and all the other goodies. I’m in MA and am considering going through Adam Silver at Central Jeep after reading several positive posts. Those of you getting 5% below invoice, did that require being a member of Tread Lightly or some other preferred pricing program?
Wranglers are not eligible for the Tread Lightly discount right now.

Arasto1

First Name
Abhinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited JL sports S

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
I think I went thru the entire thread but really didn’t see anyone besides Gupton doing 6%. Would this be correct statement?
Sponsored